Xbox friends list say I never had any friends

Discus and support Xbox friends list say I never had any friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; tried to hard reset that didn't work, removed my account and put it back on that didn't work reset my WiFi that didn't work what can I do, I had... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MacCarver, Sep 1, 2019.

1. MacCarver
    MacCarver Guest

tried to hard reset that didn't work,

removed my account and put it back on that didn't work

reset my WiFi that didn't work

what can I do, I had over 400 friends I won't remember them all

:)

MacCarver, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Can you see all of your friend on this link?
    account.xbox.com/Friends

If you can seem them there than they haven't been deleted and you might have some sort of system error.
  3. MacCarver Win User

yes this has been done when I contacted support they said on there end they saw I had no friends either is this something to do with the issues that happened earlier

from what I was told my friends list was wiped but i can see all of them from the xbox app but every time I turn my console off and on it wipes again
  4. MacCarver Win User

i can see them there and on the xbox app but not on the console and when i contacted support they couldn't see them why is this?
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Carver,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns missing friends from your friends list on your Xbox One console.

Does the same thing occur when checking the friends list on our Xbox website?

If the problem persists, try doing a soft factory reset of the console,
    reset and keep games and apps to help reset the operating system. Please note before doing this troubleshooting step, make sure to know your email and passwords for your Xbox profiles.

Try this out first and let us know the results.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Ggrrrrr isn't the word.

no it won`t.

i have had a ps3 from day one and never had the slightest problem,nor have any of the people on my friends list.
Thema:

1. Xbox friends list say I never had any friends - Similar Threads - friends list never

2. “0 Friends online”, Friends list is inaccessible.

in XBoX on Consoles
    “0 Friends online”, Friends list is inaccessible.: Whenever I try to access my friends list on my Xbox One S, I displays none of my friends, like 0 of them. Another issue that I’m not sure if it’s related or not, but my Game/chat mixer is reset...
  3. friends list delayed on updating at startup

in XboX Insiders
    friends list delayed on updating at startup: when turning the console on it takes a long time for friends list to actually update submitted by /u/lcg22 [link] [comments]
  4. Mi lista de amigos de xbox, no funciona (My xbox friends list doesn't work)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi lista de amigos de xbox, no funciona (My xbox friends list doesn't work): He tenido problemas con mi lista de amigos, Pues al iniciar con mi cuenta, me aparece siempre 0 amigos conectados o que que no tengo a nadie agregado, de igual forma envio solicitudes de amistad y...
  5. *Xbox friends list*

in XBoX on Consoles
    *Xbox friends list*: I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but for some bizarre reason my friend's list and follower list says I have 183 followers and 41 friends but when I check only 40 appear and only 182...
  6. Freundesliste[friends list]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freundesliste[friends list]: Hallo habe ein Problem mit meiner freundesliste..,es zeigt bei mir keine freunde mehr an egal ob sie online oder offline sind, auch in der Gamerscore-Bestenliste wird keiner mehr angezeigt. Weiß...
  7. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  8. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...
  9. My Xbox One Friends list almost never loads.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One Friends list almost never loads.: I've been having this problem ever sense i got an Xbox one. My NAT type is Open as well and my router is wireless. And for some reason when ever I go into a party my connections gets better....
  10. Friends list deleted and requests are never received.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list deleted and requests are never received.: Hi, my son's xbox live account's friends list has disappeared. When he sends a friend request, from the console, it prompts for my user name and password, which I enter, but the friend request...