*Xbox friends list*

Discus and support *Xbox friends list* in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but for some bizarre reason my friend's list and follower list says I have 183 followers and 41 friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChilianChili, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ChilianChili
    ChilianChili Guest

*Xbox friends list*

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but for some bizarre reason my friend's list and follower list says I have 183 followers and 41 friends but when I check only 40 appear and only 182 followers appear. I checked a few in game friend list and
    it brings up a person named "Unknown" when I try to check the gamercard it refuses to load and when I try to remove them it'll say "You cannot remove or change your relationship with this person. Even the profile won't load it just says "Sorry give it another
    try". I tried looking for solutions on this but nothings worked yet. Any thoughts on what this could be?

:)

ChilianChili, Sep 2, 2019
  2. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
  3. CraftBrosGaming Win User

No friends on friends list?

I have 3 friends automatically off my list :/ I resend a friend request to my closest friend on xbox 360. He said he accepted it but I saw a message that says "friend request pending". I Don't get it!
  4. Angel and Black Win User

Friends

Yup... no friends list. Cannot even pug people. Wassup xbox??
  5. guile_mrd Win User

No Friends?

6. Miss Bijoux Win User

no friends

Hey Jet!

Could you provide a bit more information for us please? Are you trying to add the people to your Xbox 360 friend list through your Xbox One? Through the website? Through an Xbox 360 console? What happens when you try to send the friend request - do you get
    an error message/code? If so, what is that message or code?

We need a bit more information in order to figure out what's going on here. :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

*Xbox friends list*

1. *Xbox friends list* - Similar Threads - *Xbox friends list*

2. Mi lista de amigos de xbox, no funciona (My xbox friends list doesn't work)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mi lista de amigos de xbox, no funciona (My xbox friends list doesn't work): He tenido problemas con mi lista de amigos, Pues al iniciar con mi cuenta, me aparece siempre 0 amigos conectados o que que no tengo a nadie agregado, de igual forma envio solicitudes de amistad y...
  3. Xbox friends list say I never had any friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friends list say I never had any friends: tried to hard reset that didn't work, removed my account and put it back on that didn't work reset my WiFi that didn't work what can I do, I had over 400 friends I won't remember them all...
  4. Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Viewing a friends xbox store wish list.: A friend sent me his Microsoft Store wish list on xbox one but when I open the message nothing is there. He has tried several times and we still cannot figure out why I am not receiving anything...
  5. My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son has lost his friends list on his Xbox one and not sure how to get them back: Good day, My son has recently lost his friends list on his Xbox one, even after he has added them again they just disappear? Please can you advise how to fix this issue - step by step please...
  6. Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X not showing Friends List (0 Friends online despite people being online): Good Evening, So this is a strange one. I was playing a Game the other night and for an unknown reason the xbox just decided to freeze as my wireless headset decided to stop talking to the...
  7. Friends List Missing on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends List Missing on Xbox One X: My friends list has been missing for sometime now and I was wondering how to fix the problem. I have tried hard resets and removing my profile from the Xbox but I have had no luck fixing the...
  8. Friend list is empty on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friend list is empty on Xbox One: Hi, For a couple of month now I have an empty friend list on my XboxOne S. I don't see them at all (connected or not). They can invite me to play, and everything work fine except this. My list...
  9. My xbox one friends list has disappeared.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one friends list has disappeared.: About a week ago now, my friends list on the console has just disappeared, along with my messages displaying a “We cant get all of your messages right now. Check back later” message in orange. Ive...
  10. Xbox One : 360 Spiele> Freundeliste leer [Translation-Xbox One: 360 Games> Friends list empty]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One : 360 Spiele> Freundeliste leer [Translation-Xbox One: 360 Games> Friends list empty]: Hallo, wenn ich auf der XBox One Spiele wie Gears of War 2 oder 3 (360) spiele, ist meine Freundesliste leer, ich kann niemanden einladen oder hinzufügen. Was kann man da tun? Paul Hello,...