*Xbox friends list*

Discus and support *Xbox friends list* in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but for some bizarre reason my friend's list and follower list says I have 183 followers and 41 friends... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChilianChili, Sep 2, 2019.

1. ChilianChili
    ChilianChili Guest

*Xbox friends list*

I don't know if anyone else has had this issue but for some bizarre reason my friend's list and follower list says I have 183 followers and 41 friends but when I check only 40 appear and only 182 followers appear. I checked a few in game friend list and
    it brings up a person named "Unknown" when I try to check the gamercard it refuses to load and when I try to remove them it'll say "You cannot remove or change your relationship with this person. Even the profile won't load it just says "Sorry give it another
    try". I tried looking for solutions on this but nothings worked yet. Any thoughts on what this could be?

:)

ChilianChili, Sep 2, 2019
  2. VDD21 Win User

No friends in friends list

Same issue for me as well. Moved from xbox 360 to xbox one a month ago and I cannot see any xbox one friends on my new console, only initial xbox 360 friends list.
  3. CraftBrosGaming Win User

No friends on friends list?

I have 3 friends automatically off my list :/ I resend a friend request to my closest friend on xbox 360. He said he accepted it but I saw a message that says "friend request pending". I Don't get it!
  4. Angel and Black Win User

Friends

Yup... no friends list. Cannot even pug people. Wassup xbox??
  5. Major Pain ITB Win User

friends

oh ok hopefully it gets fixed soon kind of annoying problem
    Yeah, I have same issue. Additionally, it will start incrementing the friends that are online and my friends have also told me that I show offline while my friends list is doing the incrementing. It also seems to create lag no matter what game I am playing
    and the only way I can restore the issue is restarting the xbox. But it keeps happening. Very frustrating!

Restarting same here
  6. guile_mrd Win User

No Friends?

Thema:

*Xbox friends list*

1. *Xbox friends list* - Similar Threads - *Xbox friends list*

2. Xbox friends list bugged

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox friends list bugged: Hi, I've been having an issue with my Xbox for a while now. Both on the companion app and on my xbox itself, my friends aren't appearing online and I'm not getting party invites from them. Some of...
  3. Xbox friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friends list: Can you rest my xbox friends so i dont have no friends list ec179492-50d1-4327-963f-0264c0a5f8bc
  4. Xbox friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friends list: I’ve noticed I have a kind of like ghost friend, if you can describe like that. My profile shows I have 1 friend added but when I go to my friends list it says I have 0, I noticed I added someone...
  5. Xbox friends list.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox friends list.: The friend that I have added from years ago never show up and when I add someone new they show up for a few fours then it says I have no friends and the list is empty....
  6. Xbox one s issue with friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s issue with friends list: I left my xbox in one night then I wake up the next morning and I go to my friend's list and every shows up but I can join a party or accept invites to ones I cant go to there profile eather any...
  7. my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out: basically my xbox one s some days ago started bugging out by not loading the friends list properly and making me unable to join games (unless invited) and unable to start/join parties and see my...
  8. XBOX Friends list upgrade for better informed players

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Friends list upgrade for better informed players: New here, i joined i my search to submit an idea ive had and EVERYONE ive mentioned it to loves it. On most peoples Xbox profiles you have your real name visible ( or name you add if u choose )...
  9. Xbox friends list not representing who’s online

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox friends list not representing who’s online: The Xbox app and my Xbox friends list are in constant struggle representing who is currently online. While my Xbox says everyone is Offline, the Xbox app will truly show who is online and vise...
  10. FIFA20 Xbox One - online modes friend list issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FIFA20 Xbox One - online modes friend list issue: Hello guys, as i cant seem to find a similar issue and have tried everthing i know and read i turn to you. Here is my issue: When I try to access certain Online features in FIFA20 like online...