Xbox friends wont show up

Discus and support Xbox friends wont show up in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing fortnite and my xbox froze. I reset it and now it says i have 0 friends on my friends list. I tried resetting my console and removing my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Go blurrr, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Go blurrr
    Go blurrr Guest

I was playing fortnite and my xbox froze. I reset it and now it says i have 0 friends on my friends list. I tried resetting my console and removing my profile and readding it but that didnt work either. Cant message people or read old messages either, how
    do i fix this?

:)

Go blurrr, Aug 29, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

3. Go blurrr Win User

I dont understand what your asking im sorry
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

Have you try removing your account and logging back in?
  5. Zero420override Win User

6. LunaLight7 Win User

Performing a hard rest on your console, also known as a power cycle or full reboot, cold restart can help fix this any of this issues.

To perform a hard restart, hold the power button on your Xbox console for 10 seconds while your console is on. This will power down Your console. When the 10 seconds period is over press the power button to power up you console again, And the green start
    up screen will display.
Thema:

1. Xbox friends wont show up - Similar Threads - friends wont show

2. Wont join friend. An he is in the same house.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wont join friend. An he is in the same house.: It wont lit me play games with s friend who is in the same household as me. Two xbox ones an too different accounts. I have decent internet an there is no problems there....
  3. Friends List wont work on xbox one (2019)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends List wont work on xbox one (2019): Cant find a more recent solution to this problem. i have done every solution thats out there and it does not work. a356b875-a0f7-4a2d-bce5-4ebe67da5638
  4. Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scotland friend bought a game for Canadian xbox user, game wont redeem: My friend that lives in scotland bought a game for our mutual friend that lives in French Canada, he is unable to redeem the game code because of region differences. Is there a way around this?...
  5. Diablo 3, Sharing the game with friend wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Diablo 3, Sharing the game with friend wont work: I bought Diablo 3 the other day and it works just fine for me to play but when my friend downloaded it as well on his xbox, he can't play using his account. It only works with mine. This has...
  6. Party chat and game chat, friend's mic wont echo, but mine always does

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat and game chat, friend's mic wont echo, but mine always does: So ever since i got a xbox one a few months ago, in party chat and game chat my mic always echos, but everyone else in the party does not have their mic echo. I am not sure if this is an issue...
  7. Windows 10 Xbox App: Friends List Wont Show

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Xbox App: Friends List Wont Show: See Screen Shots :(. I haven't been able to access my friend's list in over 2 weeks. [img] [img] 073ed233-a71f-4eff-8086-bff32521d4cf
  8. Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to find long lost friend but gamertag wont show up: i used to play with this girl on xbox 360 on xbox live. I stopped playing for about 4 years and now i have the xbox one i remembered her gamertag ETERNALS1REN but it wont show up if anybody knows...
  9. Friends wont show up under friends list in-game on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends wont show up under friends list in-game on xbox one: Friends wont show up under friends list in-game on xbox one , ive tried uninstalling the game , delete profile and redownloaded , iv contacted xbox and still no luck...
  10. My xbox wont show my friends. When I went to the xbox website it says there is a glitch in the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox wont show my friends. When I went to the xbox website it says there is a glitch in the ...: It won't let me add friends or send messages. I would really like to be fixed as fast as possible. bb571af7-8854-49e5-b567-6462abf7aaeb