Xbox fully on the phone

Discus and support Xbox fully on the phone in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Are u planning to make xbox app able to play games on it on watch stuff on it and control it like a normal xbox just ps4 did this morning this would be... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Kawasakisim1988, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Xbox fully on the phone

Are u planning to make xbox app able to play games on it on watch stuff on it and control it like a normal xbox just ps4 did this morning this would be good for people who need to update but not at home do so please add this it would be a good feature

:)

Kawasakisim1988, Mar 14, 2019
  2. eduscxbox Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

Yes, Microsoft is already working on it. That's the idea behind
    project xCloud
    , to bring xbox games to as much devices as possible, and this include mobiles of course.
  3. NeoDan123 Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

Good day

We in the forums do not know what the top manangement at Xbox has in store for the brand as we are like you, just a gamer who volunteers on the forums .

Phil Spencer and the like has big plans for the Xbox brand by the looks of rumours that is going around.

So hopefully we will hear some news at E3 later this year.
  4. SpyShadow Win User

Xbox fully on the phone

5. MrCrypt1c Win User

Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

Also,

I just downloaded on another phone (IPhone 8, Xbox app fully updated, IOS fully updated) and it worked perfectly.
  6. Miss Portia Win User

I just got hacked

Hi Karnivool - Phone Support will be able to answer these questions for you fully. :)
Thema:

Xbox fully on the phone

1. Xbox fully on the phone - Similar Threads - fully phone

2. what is the proper way to fully shutdown xbox one s

in XBoX on Consoles
    what is the proper way to fully shutdown xbox one s: Hi, I am new to xbox one s, my question is what is proper way to completely power off the xbox one s safely, my scenario is i want to shutdown my console and want to disconnect the power, while...
  3. Mouse in Fortnite isn't working FULLY

in XBoX Accessibility
    Mouse in Fortnite isn't working FULLY: My mouse essentially works in fortnite but Mouse 1 acts as A button. Whe moving the moue it spazzes out and starts making the play button flash or transiting between Home and item shop. For some...
  4. Not fully resetting.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Not fully resetting.: Can not get the xbox 360 to fully reset. cef68866-f689-4d8c-b80a-ec8e93dcc2ca
  5. Xbox Fully freaking out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Fully freaking out: when i was trying to change between my 2 separete accounts i changed accounts and then suddenly before asking me to put in my password that i have on my account, it looked like it opened a game...
  6. Is Gears of War 4 (PC Version) game fully installed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Gears of War 4 (PC Version) game fully installed?: Hi, In late December I built a new gaming PC. I've bought a few digital download games before on the Windows Store, but Forza Horizon 3 was the biggest one prior to Gears of War 4. I'm still...
  7. xbox one x buzzing noise when fully powered off in powersaving mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x buzzing noise when fully powered off in powersaving mode: hey so iv had my xbox one x since november and i have not used it all that much and i noticed when i powered it off the fan would stay on so i turned off instant on mode so now its in power saving...
  8. Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Open Range Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.: Open Range (Hotspots) Freedom 4G Modem: My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot. My old Xbox 360 S connected to my phone's hot spot no problem.Now i have a new xbox 360 s cuz...
  9. Console not turning on fully

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console not turning on fully: Hi, after using the xbox without any problems for 8 months, we are now having problems turning it on. When pressing the x logo, this is lighting up, but the console isn't turning on. There is just...
  10. Digitally Owned Xbox 360 Games Won't Fully Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digitally Owned Xbox 360 Games Won't Fully Download: I am having difficulty fully downloading five of my digitally owned games to my Xbox 360 S console. These games are not Xbox One BC and therefore the issue cannot be tested against a download to...