XBOX GAME ADVERTISED FOR LESS THAN IT STATES AT CHECKOUT

Discus and support XBOX GAME ADVERTISED FOR LESS THAN IT STATES AT CHECKOUT in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Call of Duty - Modern Warfare is advertised as $59.99AU on the games screen [img] but when I go to checkout the price increases to $99.95AU. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Debbie_070, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Debbie_070
    Debbie_070 Guest

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare is advertised as $59.99AU on the games screen

XBOX GAME ADVERTISED FOR LESS THAN IT STATES AT CHECKOUT [​IMG]

but when I go to checkout the price increases to $99.95AU.
    XBOX GAME ADVERTISED FOR LESS THAN IT STATES AT CHECKOUT [​IMG]

:)

Debbie_070, Mar 28, 2020
  2. Red1Monster Win User

My guess is that there's a currency issue. Obviously, this is a bug/mistake but that's what i think is the problem. On the bottom picture, it shows it in AU and on the top picture, it's probably in USD.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

4. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare is advertised as $59.99AU on the games screen

[​IMG]

but when I go to checkout the price increases to $99.95AU.
    [​IMG]
    It would seem you found a bug please report in the insider hub
  5. DieselRose Win User

Xbox One Total Cost

My currently XB live plan works out to be less than $7 a month here is Australia... So I currently pay LESS than what they are advertising 12 months for.
  6. ShawnMead Win User

Games with Gold

same here in the United States get with the program Xbox seriously why advertise a free game but require gold members to have to pay for the game?? in the United states that is considered false advertisement.... just saying....
Thema:

1. XBOX GAME ADVERTISED FOR LESS THAN IT STATES AT CHECKOUT - Similar Threads - GAME ADVERTISED LESS

2. Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Casual Games on iPad crashes at end of every advertisement: I have an iPad Mini with MS Solitaire loaded. At the end of a non MS advert - in this case Newmarket Holidays, the app crashes to a black screen. I have to Power Off the iPad and restart to get...
  3. Are Xbox Gold Live Free Games accessible in Aust - or are the offers false advertising??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Gold Live Free Games accessible in Aust - or are the offers false advertising??: So I have once again had a free hour to try yet again to access the claimed backwards compatible free Xbox 360 game (currently Tekken 6) for my Xbox One. Yet again it asks for linked payment...
  4. Can the xbox wire website please specify the platform when advertising new gamepass games?

in XboX Insiders
    Can the xbox wire website please specify the platform when advertising new gamepass games?: For example, today we have "Totally Accurate Battle Simulator Available Today with Xbox Game Pass". No where in the article does it state whether the game is for gamepass PC, or gamepass xbox. The...
  5. Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?: Hey guys, I'd like to get a game pass ultimate as advertised for a 1€ deal like here, as of december 7th 2019: (german) https://www.xbox.com/de-DE/xbox-game-pass [img] However, as soon as i...
  6. Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with a gold status is now only for statistics and advertising?: For a long time on a subscription with a golden status, they distribute various crafts that almost no one buys, but the economic crisis requires more. Now by subscription they will distribute...
  7. charged extra than what was advertised for xbox games pass for pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    charged extra than what was advertised for xbox games pass for pc beta: hey, i just bought xbox games pass for pc beta it charged my card when i added my card on account and then charged again for the subscription . anyone know about this. is this how it works?...
  8. XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised: I just signed up for the XBox Game Pass PC Games as announced in E3 here- https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/xbox-game-pass-pc-games It's advertising (amongst other things) Void Bastards and Metro...
  9. Propaganda enganosa de Jogo (Misleading Game Advertising)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Propaganda enganosa de Jogo (Misleading Game Advertising): Comprei um jogo Lego Super Heroes da marvel pelo simples motivo de ser Multiplayer Local para 4 controles e assim poder jogar com esposa e filhos, minha decepção foi finalizar o download com todos...
  10. An advertisement Gimmick-free games given during Gold membership stopped after subscription ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    An advertisement Gimmick-free games given during Gold membership stopped after subscription ...: X box Live Gold membership gave me free Games with Gold every month: two on Xbox One and two on Xbox 360. which I downloaded happily to my console. My subscription ended on8/8/2018. but all games...