Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...

Discus and support Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ich wollte über die Xbox App Metro Exodus starten (vor zwei Tagen funktionierte noch alles) und jetzt startet es nicht mehr. Jedes Spiel mit dem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alexens, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Alexens
    Alexens Guest

Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights...

Ich wollte über die Xbox App Metro Exodus starten (vor zwei Tagen funktionierte noch alles) und jetzt startet es nicht mehr.

Jedes Spiel mit dem Zusatz ''Administratorengenehmigung für die Installation erforderlich''. Andere Spiele wie State of decay 2, Halo Wars 2 und Sea of thieves starten ganz normal. Bei diesen Spielen steht dieser oben genannte Zusatz nicht. Gibt es da ähnliche
    Erfahrungen oder Lösungen?

[Translation-I wanted to start with the Xbox app Metro Exodus (two days ago everything was still working) and now it doesn't start anymore.

Each game with the addition ''Administrator's permission required for installation''. Other games like State of Decay 2, Halo Wars 2 and Sea of thieves start as normal. In these games, this above addition does not stand. Are there similar experiences
    or solutions?]

Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights... [​IMG]

Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights... [​IMG]

:)

Alexens, Aug 22, 2019
  2. Alexens Win User

Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights (Prey, Metro Exodus)]

Changed the DNS Settings and I still can't download the game.

Got the newest Windows version installed. I know it's in Beta, but it shouldn't be a problem, that all Games which needs admin privileges doesn't work or can't be downloaded. It's a problem since day one of the Microsoft
    Store.

It also annoys me that I am not able to look into the game folders. Steam, Origin and evrey other launcher can do this without permissions.

And sorry, but I'am a little bit angry because I pay for that.
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights (Prey, Metro Exodus)]

Hello Alexens,

Thank you for keeping us updated. If you haven't already, I recommend re-installing the Xbox beta app. Afterwards, if the issue persists, you can try re-installing the game specifically.

If you have tried both of these methods before, and the
    Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ
    isn't helping, then let us know all troubleshooting steps you have tried already. We will try our best to help you out.

Thanks again.
  4. Alexens Win User

I already have an Admin Account and don't use a local Account.
  5. Alexens Win User

Hi, I already tried to start the App with Admin Privileges.

The App just start normal same as without admin privileges.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Alexens,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question on admin rights. We recommend checking out the

Xbox beta thread
    . Has a lot of questions and answers about the beta app. Including one on administrator rights to access some content.

Q: Why do some games require administrator privileges while others don’t?

A: Some games require additional components to be installed for the game to function properly. Depending on the components being installed, we may require permission from an administrator via a prompt at game installation time or the first
    time the game is launched. See Create
    a local user or administrator account in Windows 10
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox Game App Admin Rechte (Prey, Metro Exodus)[Translation-Xbox Game App Admin Rights... - Similar Threads - Game App Admin

2. Translator App for Xbox Gaming NEED Help

in XboX Insiders
    Translator App for Xbox Gaming NEED Help: Hi, some of My friends speak different languages, is there an app or something to translate when their talking while gaming? Thanks submitted by /u/Training-Effective65 [link] [comments]
  3. Cannot install any game from the Xbox App

in XboX Insiders
    Cannot install any game from the Xbox App: Dear all, This problem has been going on for over a month since I got my Game Pass, I have contacted multiple (around 5) support agents about this and the problem still persists and I cannot seem...
  4. Xbox App: Game Installation Loop Bug...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App: Game Installation Loop Bug...: Hello, I have been trying to troubleshoot this problem on my own for a few hours, but to no avail. So my game (Sea of Thieves) is somehow stuck in an installation loop. I uninstalled it earlier to...
  5. Occasional loading issue on game and video app

in XboX Insiders
    Occasional loading issue on game and video app: I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice on the Series X Preview Alpha, but I can't get past the publishers splash screens. After those it just drops to a black screen and nothing happens. I've left...
  6. Currently Unable to Run Xbox Game App as an Admin

in XBoX on Windows
    Currently Unable to Run Xbox Game App as an Admin: I've been having trouble launching Destiny 2 (Keep getting error code 0x8007042b). After 2 hour long sessions with the support team we've whittled it down to a fact that the xbox PC app will not...
  7. Can`t install games on Xbox App - It ask for admin aproval

in XBoX on Windows
    Can`t install games on Xbox App - It ask for admin aproval: I use the Xbox App for almost 2 years with no problem. I already have some games installed that work with no problem. Sudenly, this month the app dont Install games because it says I need Admin...
  8. Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) App on PC, error 0x80073cf3 when attempting to install Admin required games: I have been trying for over 2 hours to fix this irritating issue, I've restarted my PC multiple times as well as ensured it is up to date. I have looked up and followed guides on how to fix this...
  9. admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc: Hello, I have been trying to download games from the xbox pc app but it stops the download and asks for admin approval - there is only one account on my pc and thats mine and I'v tried every way...
  10. Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games: So this one is kinda weird, cant seem to find this error code anywhere but it is still 100% connected to the required admin problem, Do have to note that I can play and install games that dont...