Xbox Game as Present

Discus and support Xbox Game as Present in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I bought some Xbox-One-Games as present for my boyfriend - unfortunately I used my Microsoft ID - but the Xbox belongs to him. Now I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JayBee_339, Dec 21, 2018.

1. JayBee_339
    JayBee_339 Guest

Xbox Game as Present

Hello, I bought some Xbox-One-Games as present for my boyfriend - unfortunately I used my Microsoft ID - but the Xbox belongs to him.

Now I can't download the games because I dont have Xbox - and there is noch Installation Code I could use, only download link.

Does anyone know how I can switch the games to his account??

I don't know how to reach anyone at microsoft support, this succs.

Thank yoiu!!

:)

JayBee_339, Dec 21, 2018
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

Xbox Game as Present

There's no real way to switch the games to his account, however you can add your account to his Xbox, then just make sure his Xbox is set as

your home Xbox
    , and you can install the games you got for him on his console, and he will be able to play them with out any issues.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Xbox Game as Present

There really is no way to switch the games to his account.

You can try and request refunds for the games by going here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

Then if these are planned as holiday gifts then maybe buy him some gift cards then he can use them to purchase the games.

If they refuse to give the refunds you would be able to sign into your account on the xbox console and make his console your profiles home console and he would then be able to play the games you can follow the directions on how to do that here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox Game as Present

There really is no way to switch the games to his account.

You can try and request refunds for the games by going here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

Then if these are planned as holiday gifts then maybe buy him some gift cards then he can use them to purchase the games.

If they refuse to give the refunds you would be able to sign into your account on the xbox console and make his console your profiles home console and he would then be able to play the games you can follow the directions on how to do that here:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/my-home-xbox
    They will probably refund you if you say you're gonna rebuy them as gifts for his account.

If you decide to use your account on his console, he can play them and as a plus, if you two ever break up, you can take his ability to play those games away. But that won't happen....right?
  5. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Xbox Game as Present

Always the opimist lol

Just to keep my post slighty on topic, what everyone else has said.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

presentes [translation-present]

Hi Maria,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Is your friend in the same region? If not this is why they have not received the code as you are unable to send gifts to different regions.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Game as Present

1. Xbox Game as Present - Similar Threads - Game Present

2. Games catalogue not present

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games catalogue not present: Upon signing in this morning I cannot access current games as DLC not present even though its showing as installed. Additionally games ready to be installed is only showing 10 as opposed the...
  3. Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game, but it's not present in my apps and games: Hello! I recently bought a game outside of the Microsoft Store like I normally do. I went to activate the game, and it told me I couldn't activate it because of my language and location settings....
  4. Bought a game but not present into the list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a game but not present into the list: Hello everyone. I bought a game because it was a big offer only for today: Quantum Break. First 2 tries I receive an error. At the third tries it worked. I paid it and received the email that...
  5. Free ride games - not all present

in XBoX Rewards
    Free ride games - not all present: Hello again support Good to see some progress on the rewards program, but I have played 4 of the required games for 5 hours+ this month and only one is showing on my account? I have played...
  6. Doom pre-order demon multiplayer pack content not present in my game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Doom pre-order demon multiplayer pack content not present in my game: I pre-ordered doom on April 16th, 2016. I have the game installed and the pre-order bonus. The game run fine but the demon multiplayer content is not present in the multiplayer section of the...
  7. Can I download xbox games without console present?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download xbox games without console present?: I have a 300 gb cap and a 40 to 60 gb game will take close to 20% of my usage for the month. Anyway it can be downloaded onto my external drive elsewhere and just plugged into my xbox?...
  8. Can't redeem GoW legacy game codes that were given as a present by purchasing Gears 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem GoW legacy game codes that were given as a present by purchasing Gears 4: Hi, Guys, I saw another thread, and I then realized that a lot of people encountered the same problem like I do. Here is the case: I purchased GoW 4 online with my credit card a few weeks ago,...
  9. The maximise bug with Game DVR clips is still present in the latest beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The maximise bug with Game DVR clips is still present in the latest beta: I just updated the beta to the latest version, but this bug is still present: - 1. Have the Xbox app maximised. 2. Watch a Game DVR clip (either your own or someone else's) and switch to full...
  10. Xbox 360 / Xbox Live still present in "My games" list even after 3 years of having sold the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 / Xbox Live still present in "My games" list even after 3 years of having sold the ...: Hello, I've a problem: Xbox 360 / Xbox Live still present in "My games" list even after 3 years of having sold the console [img] I would like to remove that item, since I don't have Xbox 360...