Xbox game bar and party chat

Discus and support Xbox game bar and party chat in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When every I use Xbox game bar and join friends it gives me the following error code 0x8923102b. This code has no results on Microsoft's website and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by notedR, Dec 2, 2019.

1. notedR
    notedR Guest

When every I use Xbox game bar and join friends it gives me the following error code 0x8923102b. This code has no results on Microsoft's website and when it tells me to change privacy settings and I go to do that in the Xbox browser where it sends me everything
    is open and nothing is blocking voice chat. As well as my fire wall I've checked it and its unblocked. I also have an issue that i believe is also impacting this and its with game chat in Xbox games such as sea of thieves I simply can not voice chat and if
    i had to guess the issues are related because of Game bars integration with the Xbox apps. What can I do to resolve this issue?

:)

notedR, Dec 2, 2019
  2. therbligx Win User

XBOX APP - More problems

Try using Game Bar party chat instead?
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Noted,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand you are having issues joining parties and using voice chat in Sea of Thieves. Have you attempted using a different network on your PC to see if the issue persists? Aside from that, we recommend
    trying out the troubleshooting steps on this support article: Troubleshoot audio in parties and issues with multiplayer games on Windows

Hope this helps!
  4. vJDv Win User

Xbox game bar party chat

5. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox App on PC Party Muted?

if you are using game bar sometimes it will do that when the bar is closed while playing a game or doing anything else. i think your best bet for a party would be to use xbox console companion. i have yet to have a problem with party chats when using that.
  6. RyanDickey Win User

Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug

Game Bar and Xbox app conflict withneach other so bad. Once I installed Game Bar i had to remove Xbox App. But in the last two weeks Game Bar is working really bad. It refuses to let me join party chats. I send invites to party chat as well do not work.
    I tried to go back to xbox app since i can not tolerate half working software, and now Xbox app half works. No notification comes up at all for Xbox app but Game Bar persists even when i shut it of. I wanted uninstall Game Bar but you cant.

Game Bar is cool and all but not worth it. How do i get rid of it?
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar and party chat - Similar Threads - game bar party

2. Can not join parties in Xbox app or Game Bar code:[0x80072EFF]

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not join parties in Xbox app or Game Bar code:[0x80072EFF]: For months I have had this problem where I can not join my friends party. I will join the party and it will say "connecting" indefinitely. Sometimes I get an error code, sometimes it just kicks me...
  3. Echoing Party chat for the game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Echoing Party chat for the game bar: I am playing with friends through the xbox game bar app and party chat is echoing for them. How do I fix this? ebe36bd5-2e5d-4dc1-961f-c5aef3bc61fa
  4. Game Bar party chat audio from wrong output

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar party chat audio from wrong output: Hello, I'm using game bar to chat with my friend on xbox, and their chat is coming through my monitor instead of my headset. How do I fix this? I could not find an option to set the output in the...
  5. Xbox game bar party just sits there connecting and won’t join

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar party just sits there connecting and won’t join: The xbox game bar on pc just sits there connecting to the party and never joins i tried every fix and nothing this is so annoying 4d497a75-6fdc-4da8-a06d-e789035a8b31
  6. Xbox Live Party Chat (Game Bar) Windows 10 Pro Not connecting!

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live Party Chat (Game Bar) Windows 10 Pro Not connecting!: As the title says..... I've opened all XBL ports on my router and have an OPEN NAT. I run XBL services in windows settings and everything comes back great! But when I try to join or open a party...
  7. Xbox game bar party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar party chat: Hi, whenever I try to join parties or when my friends join mine it doesn’t work. All I here is a high piched bum and the a low picked bum following right after. It says, Something went wrong with...
  8. Xbox Game Bar party chat not working with interface.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar party chat not working with interface.: So i have a Focusrite interface and I was able to use it fine on the app when I first got it but then i recently got a DAW for music production and needed to get the Focusrite driver to have it...
  9. Xbox game bar party chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar party chat not working: everytime i try to start or join a party my xbox game bar tells me that something went wrong and gives me the error code 0x00000000. I've the repair and reset and also the terminate options and...
  10. Fixing the Issue where Xbox Game Bar would kick you from a party (0x000000000)

in XBoX on Windows
    Fixing the Issue where Xbox Game Bar would kick you from a party (0x000000000): So you aren't gonna believe this. After hours of searching for a fix to the Xbox Game Bar chat issues, I came across this post....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. change app privacy settings 0x8923102B

2. starting parties with xbox gamebar