Xbox game bar and party chat

Discus and support Xbox game bar and party chat in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When every I use Xbox game bar and join friends it gives me the following error code 0x8923102b. This code has no results on Microsoft's website and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by notedR, Dec 2, 2019.

1. notedR
    notedR Guest

When every I use Xbox game bar and join friends it gives me the following error code 0x8923102b. This code has no results on Microsoft's website and when it tells me to change privacy settings and I go to do that in the Xbox browser where it sends me everything
    is open and nothing is blocking voice chat. As well as my fire wall I've checked it and its unblocked. I also have an issue that i believe is also impacting this and its with game chat in Xbox games such as sea of thieves I simply can not voice chat and if
    i had to guess the issues are related because of Game bars integration with the Xbox apps. What can I do to resolve this issue?

:)

notedR, Dec 2, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello Noted,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. I understand you are having issues joining parties and using voice chat in Sea of Thieves. Have you attempted using a different network on your PC to see if the issue persists? Aside from that, we recommend
    trying out the troubleshooting steps on this support article: Troubleshoot audio in parties and issues with multiplayer games on Windows

Hope this helps!
  3. Cam1492 Win User

Xbox App on PC Party Muted?

if you are using game bar sometimes it will do that when the bar is closed while playing a game or doing anything else. i think your best bet for a party would be to use xbox console companion. i have yet to have a problem with party chats when using that.
  4. RyanDickey Win User

Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug

Game Bar and Xbox app conflict withneach other so bad. Once I installed Game Bar i had to remove Xbox App. But in the last two weeks Game Bar is working really bad. It refuses to let me join party chats. I send invites to party chat as well do not work.
    I tried to go back to xbox app since i can not tolerate half working software, and now Xbox app half works. No notification comes up at all for Xbox app but Game Bar persists even when i shut it of. I wanted uninstall Game Bar but you cant.

Game Bar is cool and all but not worth it. How do i get rid of it?
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

no notificacions in the xbox app

If you have the latest update, then party invites don't go to the Xbox Console Companion app anymore, and they go straight to the Game Bar. Same for party chat on the PC.

To access the Game Bar, just press the Windows button and G at the same time, you should be able to see your invites there.
  6. Biionicle Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Its when joining party chats it will randomly kick me out of the game bar, no error messagss.
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar and party chat - Similar Threads - game bar party

2. xbox game bar: voice chat not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar: voice chat not working: So i cannot connect to voice chats. ive restarted my Xbox game bar i have updated drivers and ive restarted ip helper. cant find a solution. please help. e0220560-576f-4dee-9d49-855285b16793
  3. There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.: It is now just showing blank: https://i.imgur.com/eP9h2Lm.png In the audio options I see my headset and microphone though which is odd. 84623aea-46d6-42c4-9f56-88e68d6e2bf7
  4. Xbox Game Bar Party System on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Party System on PC: Whenever I have the game bar open and am in a party chat, my mic will not work unless I have the game bar app selected. As soon as I continue my game the mic doesn't work at all. Push to talk...
  5. Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background: I don't understand why this issue hasn't been fixed for months. I would consider it a serious issue and I am looking for a work-a-round if there is one. a2a60bde-6d88-4a57-bbe7-dfeed5529704
  6. Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.: So I'm sure you are familiar with the Xbox game bar or have at least heard of it on Windows 10. They recently had an update to the game bar that just changed it completely and at first I was super...
  7. How to start a party with game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    How to start a party with game bar: I don't get invite or notifcations from the xbox console companion app, so I have to use game bar to get invites but I can't see any easy way of inviting people to games / starting a normal party...
  8. Can't connect to xbox parties on game bar - Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't connect to xbox parties on game bar - Windows 10: I can't connect to any parties whatsoever, ive tried all of the troubleshooting steps on the support website and none of them seem to have helped me, anyone know any way i could fix this?...
  9. Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat: Hardware Game Bar Version: 1.43.26001.0 Xbox Console Companion Version: 48.55.30001.0 Console: Xbox One Xbox One Controller with Turtle Beach Headset Game: Halo 5: Guardians PC: Windows 10 Pro...
  10. Will there be a party function in the new Xbox app and Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be a party function in the new Xbox app and Game Bar?: The new Xbox app is great. Just needs a party function like the old one did. submitted by /u/FryToastFrill [link] [comments]