Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion App Not Working?

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion App Not Working? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Having a hard time joining parties because Neither the Xbox Game bar or Companion App are working. Was working fine last night. But taking years to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OCDistic, Jan 15, 2020.

1. OCDistic
    OCDistic Guest

Having a hard time joining parties because Neither the Xbox Game bar or Companion App are working. Was working fine last night. But taking years to load and eventually crash. Everything else runs fine on my PC. Anyone else having problems, and any solutions?..

:)

OCDistic, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I report a player on xbox live windows?

You can report them through the Xbox Console Companion App or the Xbox Game Bar
  3. ben44fr Win User

Friends see me offline Privacy settings problem

Yes. My Xbox Social status on Xbox Console Companion, Xbox Game Bar and Xbox (Beta) apps.
  4. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  5. Christyna64 Win User

xbox console companion party chat not working

You mention already checking for updates in the Windows Store app. Have you tried resetting the Xbox Companion app? Right click Xbox Companion app icon> More> App Settings> Reset and Repair. Also, reset and repair the Game Bar app just in case.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

XBox Companion App on PC Party Chat Quiet

I assume you're using the Xbox Game Bar to join parties? If so, could you try using either the Xbox Beta app, or the Xbox Console Companion app and see if you have the same volume issues? Hopefully it's just a Game Bar issue.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion App Not Working? - Similar Threads - Game Bar Companion

2. Xbox Companion App | Xbox Game Bar - Not working/launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App | Xbox Game Bar - Not working/launching: I can't launch Xbox Game Bar in my PC. Giving the below error. =============================== "Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store...
  3. Not able to connect to parties through game bar or companion app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Not able to connect to parties through game bar or companion app.: Have tried uninstalling, updating, etc. Got an error saying Nat was teredo but fixed that. Nat type now displays open and still cant join or make parties. Rebooted my internet and still no luck....
  4. xbox game bar/console companion icons bugged?

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar/console companion icons bugged?: for some reason my xbox game bar/console companion looks like this now and I don't know why, is there a fix for this? Or is this intended? [img] [img] [img] ceac9f88-8352-4edc-81f4-950b219487a1
  5. issues with xbox console companion for pc / xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    issues with xbox console companion for pc / xbox game bar: anyone else have pleb friends that play on xbox and you communicate with them on pc via xbox game bar or console companion and having what seems to be server issues where you can't sign in or even...
  6. Xbox Companion / Xbox Game Bar: Party chat echo help, yet no solution?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion / Xbox Game Bar: Party chat echo help, yet no solution?: To whom it may concern, Hello, I've looked via google and here for a solution to the problem and it seems none has been found. I'd like to know if anyone at Microsoft has noticed the glitch with...
  7. Game bar/Console Companion Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar/Console Companion Issues: I have 2 issues, I am going to split this question in half to address each one separately and then go through what I have done to try to fix: 1. Both the gamebar and console companion will...
  8. Game bar/console companion issues on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar/console companion issues on PC: I am willing to paypal $10 each for my 2 problems. I have spent FOREVER trying to get xbox parties to work on PC and the connection and sound issues are driving me mad. I have 2 issues, I am...
  9. Game Bar and Console Companion will not pickup my microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar and Console Companion will not pickup my microphone: I am slowly losing my mind trying to resolve this issue. I am on a PC, trying to use xbox game bar to chat in a party with my friends. Heck, I would use console companion if it was behaving any...
  10. my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in: hi, i have an issue with all 4 of this apps for Windows 10 where I try to access my account and it is unsuccessful. The issue consist in, when I access one of this apps, I am requiered to sign in....