Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion App Not Working?

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion App Not Working? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Having a hard time joining parties because Neither the Xbox Game bar or Companion App are working. Was working fine last night. But taking years to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OCDistic, Jan 15, 2020.

1. OCDistic
    OCDistic Guest

Having a hard time joining parties because Neither the Xbox Game bar or Companion App are working. Was working fine last night. But taking years to load and eventually crash. Everything else runs fine on my PC. Anyone else having problems, and any solutions?..

:)

OCDistic, Jan 15, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I report a player on xbox live windows?

You can report them through the Xbox Console Companion App or the Xbox Game Bar
  3. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Party's on pc

Hi,

The best way is to use the the game bar or the xbox companion app but you need to install them through the microsoft store
  5. AArdvark_76 Win User

taking screen captures on xbox one while streaming using xbox companion app

Captures work fine when not streaming. The problem is down to how the game bar and xbox console companion app work together . The game bar doesn't know what game I am streaming
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Using XBox social for accepting invite not working

Are you trying to accept the invite through the Xbox Console Companion App or the Game Bar? I don't think that invites in the Console Companion App work anymore, though I might be wrong on that. Do you have the game already launched when you try to accept
    the game invite?
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion App Not Working? - Similar Threads - Game Bar Companion

2. Xbox Game Bar - Party crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Party crashes: Party keeps crashing on Windows 10 Game bar, whenever I join Whenever I join a party it connects for a second and then kicks me out the party, only way to join a party is through open parties...
  3. Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips: Not able to record any clips for Halo Reach on Steam using the game bar. Haven't had this issue for any other game just reach that won't record gameplay clips for whatever reason....
  4. No socials in xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    No socials in xbox game bar: Hi I recently installed windows on my new pc. I opened the game bar but it only shows game capturing and sound controls. I can't access my friends list or my chats via the game bar. TY for your...
  5. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion: Hello! I am having some issues when trying to use these two apps to connect with friends via a party. I am using Windows 10, and am attempting to join the Xbox one party my friends are in. The...
  6. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App and Game Bar Issues: I've always had trouble with the new game bar such as it crashing when joining a party. Now, this issue is the same with the companion app. Every time I join a party, it crashes without an error...
  7. Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC: I'm considering selling my xbox one because I primarily play on pc now ever since Microsoft started releasing their exclusives on pc. I'm just wondering if I can still use these apps to talk to my...
  8. Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]: Hello I've recently upgraded from a laptop to a Desktop and have a fresh computer. I've recently tried using the Xbox Console Companion like I would on my Laptop and have notice NOTHING would...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store: Dear all, On Windows 10 latest build and fully updated, following apps appear DAILY in MS Store "Updates" Xbox Game Bar Plugin Xbox Console Companion but it seems to me for no apparent...
  10. Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar and Xbox Companion Network bug: [img] This is what I get the first time I check Networking in the Game Bar or Xbox App settings. Then, the 2nd and each consecutive check it's fine: [img] If I close the Xbox App or Game Bar...