Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I am having some issues when trying to use these two apps to connect with friends via a party. I am using Windows 10, and am attempting to join... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ValerixTheG, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ValerixTheG
    ValerixTheG Guest

Hello! I am having some issues when trying to use these two apps to connect with friends via a party. I am using Windows 10, and am attempting to join the Xbox one party my friends are in. The ring around my icon flashes when I speak indicating my voice
    projecting through, However, none of my friends can hear me and I am unable to hear them at all. I've tried Repairing, Resetting, and Re- Installing both of these apps. I've also made sure that the mic and speakers are set to default as well as all different
    format options. I understand that these things are in beta but I am beginning to become frustrated with them. If you can help please do so.

:)

ValerixTheG, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

How do I report a player on xbox live windows?

You can report them through the Xbox Console Companion App or the Xbox Game Bar
  3. ben44fr Win User

Friends see me offline Privacy settings problem

Yes. My Xbox Social status on Xbox Console Companion, Xbox Game Bar and Xbox (Beta) apps.
  4. KarpBlaze Win User

Xbox app, party

In the Xbox console companion app on my PC, there is no option for voice invites like on my phone, I get the invites through game bar but still nothing through the Xbox console companion app
  5. AArdvark_76 Win User

taking screen captures on xbox one while streaming using xbox companion app

Red dead redemption 2 but all games are the same because the game bar sees the game as xbox console companion
  6. budrothedog Win User

XBOX Console Companion Party Invites

Brad,

I do get notifications for Game Bar. My question is related to console companion. Will I receive game invites for console companion if I have game bar disabled?
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Console Companion - Similar Threads - Game Bar Console

2. XBOX Game bar LFG Issues. Completely useless on PC compared to the Xbox version.

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Game bar LFG Issues. Completely useless on PC compared to the Xbox version.: Why are there two different pages for games on the XBOX Console LFG and the Game Bar LFG. It makes the pc version completely useless. I have to turn my Xbox on just to find a third teammate to...
  3. Game bar/Console Companion Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar/Console Companion Issues: I have 2 issues, I am going to split this question in half to address each one separately and then go through what I have done to try to fix: 1. Both the gamebar and console companion will...
  4. Game bar/console companion issues on PC

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar/console companion issues on PC: I am willing to paypal $10 each for my 2 problems. I have spent FOREVER trying to get xbox parties to work on PC and the connection and sound issues are driving me mad. I have 2 issues, I am...
  5. Game Bar and Console Companion will not pickup my microphone

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar and Console Companion will not pickup my microphone: I am slowly losing my mind trying to resolve this issue. I am on a PC, trying to use xbox game bar to chat in a party with my friends. Heck, I would use console companion if it was behaving any...
  6. Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch

in XBoX on Windows
    Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch: Can I use the xbox one console companion on pc or use the xbox game bar to play with my friend on xbox? dccfaa88-92c2-4bf9-a120-0bc6b78fd25a
  7. Xbox Console Companion Error Code 0x80080005 and Xbox Game Bar issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion Error Code 0x80080005 and Xbox Game Bar issues: For the past week I've been trying to use the Xbox Game Bar for parties but the Xbox Game Bar signed me out and I can't log back in. When I try to click sign in it acts as if I didn't click it. I...
  8. Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion App on PC and game bar on PC: I'm considering selling my xbox one because I primarily play on pc now ever since Microsoft started releasing their exclusives on pc. I'm just wondering if I can still use these apps to talk to my...
  9. Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]: Hello I've recently upgraded from a laptop to a Desktop and have a fresh computer. I've recently tried using the Xbox Console Companion like I would on my Laptop and have notice NOTHING would...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store: Dear all, On Windows 10 latest build and fully updated, following apps appear DAILY in MS Store "Updates" Xbox Game Bar Plugin Xbox Console Companion but it seems to me for no apparent...