XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

Discus and support XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, In the Game Bar there aren't any applications showing up. So I can't adjust the volume of separate applications when I'm in game. See picture:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ledtherebelight, Oct 7, 2019.

1. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

Hi,

In the Game Bar there aren't any applications showing up. So I can't adjust the volume of separate applications when I'm in game.

See picture:

This has been happening for a couple of weeks now.

For everything I've tried so far, see this topic:

https://answers.microsoft.com/nl-nl...essageId=c12e1517-08d4-4cc3-bfa0-cd02d3f5b9ba

Thanks in advance for support.

XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer [​IMG]

:)

Ledtherebelight, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Ledtherebelight Win User

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

That's pretty odd that the volume adjustments for other apps have disappeared from the Game Bar. What apps did you normally use this feature with and are those apps currently open and running? Have you checked in the Microsoft Store for any updates to the
    Game Bar? Or checked for any new updates to Windows?

If everything is up to date, and if the apps that worked before are running in the background, but you cannot adjust the volume for those apps through the Game Bar, then it may be best to restart Game Bar.

1. Close the game or app.
    2. In the search box on the Windows taskbar, type Task Manager, and then select it.
    3. In Task Manager, select More details.
    4. In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast bar server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select
      End task.
    5. Restart your game or app and check the Game Bar again.

Let us know if this helps!
    I've used Ziggo Go, Firefox, Chrome. (They are running now, but don't show up). It also used to showed some other apps, but I don't remember which ones.

Game bar and Windows are up to date.

I can't find the bcastdvr.exe process, closed other game bar processes, but didn't solve anything.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

That's pretty odd that the volume adjustments for other apps have disappeared from the Game Bar. What apps did you normally use this feature with and are those apps currently open and running? Have you checked in the Microsoft Store for any updates to the
    Game Bar? Or checked for any new updates to Windows?

If everything is up to date, and if the apps that worked before are running in the background, but you cannot adjust the volume for those apps through the Game Bar, then it may be best to restart Game Bar.

1. Close the game or app.
    2. In the search box on the Windows taskbar, type Task Manager, and then select it.
    3. In Task Manager, select More details.
    4. In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast bar server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select
      End task.
    5. Restart your game or app and check the Game Bar again.

Let us know if this helps!
  4. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

In the app there is an option to send feedback, click it and describe in detail what is wrong, then the correct team will be able to look at it and hopefully get a fix out for it.

Launch the game bar, and on the bar with the time and icons on it, there should be a cog icon, select it, and then select feedback, from there you can describe what is wrong, then send it.
  6. DanMidov Win User

Da ist nichts brauchbares

[Mod Translation-There is nothing useful]
Thema:

1. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer - Similar Threads - Game Bar Audio

2. Xbox game bar keybinds not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar keybinds not working: I've been trying to set up a keybind to mute/unmute my mic, but neither the default nor any of my attempted keybinds work, I can only do it by clicking on the icon. For start/stop recording only...
  3. Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working, day 3.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar broadcasting not working, day 3.: I posted a similar reply...
  4. Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't Stream With Xbox Game Bar: I'm trying to stream games from my Windows 10 PC on Mixer, but the Xbox Game Bar doesn't let me. When I press the Broadcast button the Mixer subscreen comes up, loads a few seconds then an error...
  5. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  6. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer: Guten Tag, also wenn ich das Game Bar Menü öffne mit Win + G ist bei Audio nur die Gesamtlautstärke und nicht mehr alle Programme die gerade an sind. Ich fand dieses Feature ziemlich praktisch...
  7. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab: Hi. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 version 1903. In practice, from about a week or so, i cannot see any Volume mixer under any device in the Audio overlay tab, preventing me to...
  8. Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.: Hello i have been experiencing a lot of issues with game bar audio. And today i discovered that if i don't record my mic the audio is fine but if i record my mic the audio (only game and other...
  9. Windows 10 game bar recording audio corrupted

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 game bar recording audio corrupted: I have recently come across some problems with game bar recording audio. This was fine before and now problems have started to occur. My mics audio is fine but my desktop audio is corrupted. the...
  10. [solved]Game Bar only records the first frame of a game, and then the full audio

in XBoX on Windows
    [solved]Game Bar only records the first frame of a game, and then the full audio: Just built my pc a few weeks ago and have gotten some pretty good plays, but when I went to watch them back the ALL had the same problem, I checked with my friend and he has never had this...