XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

Discus and support XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, In the Game Bar there aren't any applications showing up. So I can't adjust the volume of separate applications when I'm in game. See picture:... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ledtherebelight, Oct 7, 2019.

1. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer

Hi,

In the Game Bar there aren't any applications showing up. So I can't adjust the volume of separate applications when I'm in game.

See picture:

This has been happening for a couple of weeks now.

For everything I've tried so far, see this topic:

https://answers.microsoft.com/nl-nl...essageId=c12e1517-08d4-4cc3-bfa0-cd02d3f5b9ba

Thanks in advance for support.

XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer [​IMG]

:)

Ledtherebelight, Oct 7, 2019
  2. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Game sounds too quiet

• With your headset attached, press the glowing “Xbox” button
    • Navigate to the “System” tab
    • Select “Audio”
    • Adjust the “Headset chat mixer” option
      • Slide the bar left to favor game audio
      • Slide the bar right to favor chat audio
  3. Ledtherebelight Win User

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

That's pretty odd that the volume adjustments for other apps have disappeared from the Game Bar. What apps did you normally use this feature with and are those apps currently open and running? Have you checked in the Microsoft Store for any updates to the
    Game Bar? Or checked for any new updates to Windows?

If everything is up to date, and if the apps that worked before are running in the background, but you cannot adjust the volume for those apps through the Game Bar, then it may be best to restart Game Bar.

1. Close the game or app.
    2. In the search box on the Windows taskbar, type Task Manager, and then select it.
    3. In Task Manager, select More details.
    4. In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast bar server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select
      End task.
    5. Restart your game or app and check the Game Bar again.

Let us know if this helps!
    I've used Ziggo Go, Firefox, Chrome. (They are running now, but don't show up). It also used to showed some other apps, but I don't remember which ones.

Game bar and Windows are up to date.

I can't find the bcastdvr.exe process, closed other game bar processes, but didn't solve anything.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

That's pretty odd that the volume adjustments for other apps have disappeared from the Game Bar. What apps did you normally use this feature with and are those apps currently open and running? Have you checked in the Microsoft Store for any updates to the
    Game Bar? Or checked for any new updates to Windows?

If everything is up to date, and if the apps that worked before are running in the background, but you cannot adjust the volume for those apps through the Game Bar, then it may be best to restart Game Bar.

1. Close the game or app.
    2. In the search box on the Windows taskbar, type Task Manager, and then select it.
    3. In Task Manager, select More details.
    4. In the list of running processes, select the Broadcast bar server (bcastdvr.exe) process (if it's still there), and then select
      End task.
    5. Restart your game or app and check the Game Bar again.

Let us know if this helps!
  5. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  6. DanMidov Win User

Da ist nichts brauchbares

[Mod Translation-There is nothing useful]
Thema:

1. XBox Game Bar Audio Mixer - Similar Threads - Game Bar Audio

2. Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar: Below is a video of Asphalt 9: Legends that I have captured using the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10). However, after the video was captured, the audio was completely muted while previewing the...
  3. game bar does not recording audio correctly while recording both desktop and microphone sound

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar does not recording audio correctly while recording both desktop and microphone sound: hello, i used x-box 'record this' option for a few times and had a problem that it didn't record both desktop sound and my microphone properly. it can records desktop sound like my game sound...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Only Opens Captures and Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Only Opens Captures and Audio: I recently re downloaded Windows 10 to fix an error and now when I open the game bar all that opens is the captures and audio widgets the menu where you can select what widgets to display is not...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Audio Glitching

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Audio Glitching: Hi all, I am using Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 to record gameplay, and having audio trouble. Although I don't hear anything wrong while playing, the recorded video files often have random glitch...
  6. Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar: Hi, The issue originated from my inability to join xbox party chat. I have narrowed it down the issue is due to the fact that Xbox Game Bar is not detecting my Audio Input and Output devices in...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Audio Setting not working/updating

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Audio Setting not working/updating: https://i.imgur.com/GOE7cT7.png When I screenshot this I had Google Chrome/Youtube, Spotify and Sea of Thieves running. None of them showed up and my overall volume does not change when I slide...
  8. Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up: [img] Every time I get on my PC after a shutdown, it works just fine. But the moment it goes to sleep and turn it back on, the speakers, as well as all of my applications do not show up. I am...
  9. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Recording Audio Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Recording Audio Issues: Hello all, I was told to post this on this sub to maybe get some better help. So I recently started using the Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar to record my games because its so easy to use but recently...
  10. windows game bar audio issue(pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    windows game bar audio issue(pc): after i am done recording a video using the windows game bar i go to watch the video i recorded and it has audio glitches here and there . but while making the video everything is fine. its the...