Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone help me figure out how to fix Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen, it just flashes and when you do the shortcut-key... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RantMan13, May 5, 2022.

1. RantMan13
    RantMan13 Guest

Someone help me figure out how to fix Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen, it just flashes and when you do the shortcut-key 'Windows+Alt+R' after the flash, it records but the audio becomes distorted, Microsoft why don't you just fix it instead of giving of what supposedly helpful tips and not long term solutions.

:)

RantMan13, May 5, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, RantMan13. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Does the Xbox Game Bar not being able to record the screen of all games or only Minecraft?
  3. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Unale to find the screen recordings of Xbox

5. SunshyingWaung Win User

Xbox Game Bar screen record issues

em... My laptop enjoys the same display with yours, 1080p 125%. Even i scale it to 100%, game bar works fine with no black screen issue. But I didn't use it to record gameplay but some other activities... If you can't fix this error, try some other slick
    game recorders for Windows 10? Here are some top picks: https://www.recmaster.net/how-to/top-game-screen-recorder-for-windows
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox application offline issue and game bar bug

Fix problems with Xbox Game Bar on
    Windows 10. If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key + G, check your
    Xbox Game Bar settings. ... If Xbox Game Bar doesn't appear for a full-screen
    game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to
    start recording a clip, then press it again to stop.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar can't screen record Minecraft on full screen. Fix - Similar Threads - Game Bar can't

2. I can't use the xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't use the xbox game bar: Whenever I try to use the xbox game bar on my pc, it now loads for maybe 10+ seconds and then closes, and this happens every single time, it used to not do this, but it first began loading alot...
  3. Xbox Game Bar capture options greyed out, can't find options in settings (Windows 11)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar capture options greyed out, can't find options in settings (Windows 11): I've had this problem for a few months now where I can't capture photos or video or do anything in xbox game bar because the options are greyed out. I've tried going into the settings to see if...
  4. I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable the option "Record game clips, screenshots and stream with Game bar" to...: Hi, I am currently unable to record my screen with the Xbox Game Bar, I have watched videos and read forums and they all say that you have to go to settings -> Gaming and enable the option to...
  5. [Help] I can't install Xbox Game Bar Error 0x80073D05

in XboX Insiders
    [Help] I can't install Xbox Game Bar Error 0x80073D05: I had this issue for some months now. I searched support through reddit, Microsoft and just did not find any solution. The app is downloaded and once it reaches something like 90% of...
  6. I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record video with Xbox Game Bar: when i use capture mode i can't capture and it doesn't let me click [img] 0bf725ec-0a6e-433f-950a-b6421ed4dffc
  7. Can't sign into xbox app or game bar on my windows user, but I can on a different user.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into xbox app or game bar on my windows user, but I can on a different user.: Hi! I can't sign into my xbox account on my main windows profile, but I can on a different one that I made to test this. Whenever I try to sign in on the main profile, it says "We couldn't sign...
  8. Can't sign-in to xbox app and xbox game bar for pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign-in to xbox app and xbox game bar for pc: I'm trying to sign into my account on the Xbox app and the xbox gamebar for PC. Every time I click "sign-in" the window opens and then immediately closes. 3da73550-4e71-47b5-809d-4ac1f6e50e85
  9. PC: Can't sign in on xbox app, microsoft store, or game bar.

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC: Can't sign in on xbox app, microsoft store, or game bar.: I have run through all the troubleshooting options at this point and don't know what else to do. When I try to log in, I get "You need internet for this". The internet connection is working fine...
  10. I can't use Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't use Xbox Game Bar: I have a question about the "Xbox Game Bar". I can't record clips or take screenshots because it doesn't meet the hardware requirements, but I could use it before I get that error....