Xbox Game Bar Capture on PC Muting Audio Not Working

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Capture on PC Muting Audio Not Working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Even though I have the option "Game" selected it still records my other applications volume, namely Discord and or Youtube. The only way I've... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/fourthpanda, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Bar Capture on PC Muting Audio Not Working

Xbox Game Bar Capture on PC Muting Audio Not Working [​IMG]

Even though I have the option "Game" selected it still records my other applications volume, namely Discord and or Youtube. The only way I've figured out for it to stop recording Discord audio is by clicking "None" and then back to "Game". But even then it will randomly just decide to record Discord audio again for no reason, and I'll have to click back to "None", then "Game" to reset it. It doesn't seem linked to launching the game or tabbing out that I can tell. Also regardless of "All" or "Game" it will record Youtube audio 100% of the time. Even when I get it to not record Discord audio, Youtube audio will still be recorded, which is super weird.

https://preview.redd.it/gt1hiitba21...bp&s=37d6057653708614ac535202d083c45ad7205476

submitted by /u/fourthpanda
    [link] [comments]

/u/fourthpanda, Nov 23, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

If you're referring to the Xbox Game Bar on PC, it saves to your hard drive as default. If you go to the Settings app on your PC, click on 'Gaming', and then on the side bar, click on 'Captures'. That will show you where the Xbox Game Bar recordings and
    screenshots are stored.
  3. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox app iOS

No, you can only upload content from your Xbox or clips captured with the Xbox Game Bar on PC.
  4. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Am i able to post an image to my activity feed from outside xbox ?

No, screens and videos need to be captured via Xbox or the Xbox Game Bar on PC, otherwise the Xbox Live feed would be overloaded with memes and GIFs.
  5. Arthur Hank8 Win User

double audio when streaming through xbox companion app on pc

Hi!

This problem could from many different issues, but the most common is that your mic is getting the audio from your TV or PC at the same time thato irsty Stream labs is getting the audio from the designated source.

Make sure that your TV and PC volume is muted, to confirm if your mic was getting the audio from in that way.

Confirm that the only audio sources on your streamlabs setup are the one from your mic and the one your getting from the capture of the companion app.

Since this might be a setup situation with stream labs, there is no guide for this, but check if this helps and let us know it worked!
  6. AArdvark_76 Win User

taking screen captures on xbox one while streaming using xbox companion app

Captures work fine when not streaming. The problem is down to how the game bar and xbox console companion app work together . The game bar doesn't know what game I am streaming
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar Capture on PC Muting Audio Not Working

1. Xbox Game Bar Capture on PC Muting Audio Not Working - Similar Threads - Game Bar Capture

2. How do you capture the game bar party overlay in OBS?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you capture the game bar party overlay in OBS?: I've tried each capture source in obs, and the party overlay that you pin in game bar won't show up. There's a post where this has been asked before and the answer was display capture, and that...
  3. Xbox Game Bar keeps opening "Captures" Window without my permission.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar keeps opening "Captures" Window without my permission.: Hey, I'm having an issue where opening the game bar using Win + G opens up the Captures window every time. It makes it impossible to access Game Bar while ingame since it will throw me out of the...
  4. Game bar captures are laggy

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar captures are laggy: Sometimes, not all the time, my captures are unwatchably laggy (<1fps), and I don't know how to fix it. The problem isn't the captures themselves though because I've watched the same video...
  5. Windows Screen Recording via Xbox Game Bar - Capture retrieval error

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Screen Recording via Xbox Game Bar - Capture retrieval error: I'm trying to record my screen activity via Windows Gaming (Windows + G) but shows "There was a problem getting your captures. Try again in a bit" Anyone else? Is there a fix? Thx...
  6. Game Bar default captures folder is not present...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar default captures folder is not present...: With a fresh install of Win 10 on my Surface Tablet, I cannot find the "Captures" folder that is in the "Temp" directory. How do I reset the folders preferences... and please dont tell me to use...
  7. Incredibly Hard Difficulties Changing Xbox Game Bar Capture Save Location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Incredibly Hard Difficulties Changing Xbox Game Bar Capture Save Location: Hi, A quick backstory, my SSD was running out of space so I decided I wanted to move the default save location of my Xbox Game Bar captures to my HDD. So, I went to properties of the Captures...
  8. Game Bar Video Capture Mic changes to disabled (Win + Alt + M) after starting a Party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Video Capture Mic changes to disabled (Win + Alt + M) after starting a Party chat...: It might be a bug but when I start up a Party Chat my Game DVR disables the Microphone in the Game Bar Capture Widget. No matter which way you attempt to check box within Settings -> GameBar ->...
  9. Xbox game bar captures folder does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar captures folder does not work: Hi, I had my captures folder on a external disk and this one was broken. Problem now is I can change captures folder because Xbox game bar app says there is a problem trying to get the captures....
  10. Game Bar for PC capture files

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar for PC capture files: Spent 2 hours on the phone with a techie only to be hung up on.. well essentially what is occuring is that in my settings my captures are set to go to the video folder in my C drive.. but when i...