Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Before my PC updated, Voice Chat on the Xbox Game Bar was working perfectly fine, and had no problems, but after the update, I couldn't accept any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Spark7590, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Spark7590
    Spark7590 Guest

Before my PC updated, Voice Chat on the Xbox Game Bar was working perfectly fine, and had no problems, but after the update, I couldn't accept any invites to party chat or join one either, it just crashes with no error code, or rather freezes the screen
    for 2 seconds, my mouse cursor shows that it's loading, and goes back to desktop, pretty much closing as like I didn't do anything. Is there any way to fix this?

My OS Build is 18362.10012 if that's important.

:)

Spark7590, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try restarting your PC to see if that helps. You could also try clearing your browser's cache just in case.

If it's possible to delete then redownload the game bar then give that a try as well.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

This is not about the forums. It's the voice chat. When I tried to join voice chat in Game Bar, it closes. When I tried to join voice chat from my Xbox App mobile, it reveals an error.
  4. TheBritBoi Win User

windows 10 xbox game bar

the truth, as you describe it would be more prudent if you contacted the technical support of the coalition, for them to advise you, it only occurs to me to erase the game and reinstall it, maybe something wrong with your installation
    In all fairness, I've already done that. but its the fact that the game works perfectly fine whenever I don't use the Xbox game bar. I did 3 full games of horde mode with 4 randoms and no voice chat without the game crashing. but the moment I join a group in
    a party chat and custom game. its crashes. ill attempt to reinstall it again if it still doesn't work ill post about it.
  5. TheBritBoi Win User

windows 10 xbox game bar

the truth, as you describe it would be more prudent if you contacted the technical support of the coalition, for them to advise you, it only occurs to me to erase the game and reinstall it, maybe something wrong with your installation
    In all fairness, I've already done that. but its the fact that the game works perfectly fine whenever I don't use the Xbox game bar. I did 3 full games of horde mode with 4 randoms and no voice chat without the game crashing. but the moment I join a group in
    a party chat and custom game. its crashes. ill attempt to reinstall it again if it still doesn't work ill post about it.

sadly no luck with regarding fully uninstalling the game an reinstalling it
  6. Biionicle Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Its when joining party chats it will randomly kick me out of the game bar, no error messagss.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat? - Similar Threads - Game Bar crashes

2. Xbox Game Bar not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working.: Hi Team, when trying to post o LFG is not working, it immediately shots off. Can you guys show me how to fix this? 8fb218c1-aa7e-40e9-b1c0-385a63e0493d
  3. Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - windows 10: Xbox game bar is not recording popups windows that sometimes show up. In the recording the popup window doesn't show up. Is there a way to set a parameter in game bar to record the popup window?...
  4. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  5. accessing the win 10 game bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    accessing the win 10 game bar: My OEM keyboard broke so I bought another one, but it doesn't have a windows logo key. I need to access the game bar but it requires pressing win + G, and all the shortcuts use win + various...
  6. xbox game bar crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game bar crashing: restarted my pc and the xbox game bar still crashes? b5d7618b-df6e-4faf-a294-bca670884abf
  7. Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar: Hello, I use game bar to record gameplays instead of 3rd party apps simply because its works just fine and it comes included with windows.. While I can record other games just fine without any...
  8. windows 10 xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox game bar: I recently bought a copy of gears of war 4 to play on my pc since I don't have an Xbox console anymore. loading up the game an playing it works completely fine when i play by myself in any mode....
  9. Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store: Dear all, On Windows 10 latest build and fully updated, following apps appear DAILY in MS Store "Updates" Xbox Game Bar Plugin Xbox Console Companion but it seems to me for no apparent...
  10. Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you not hide the timer on the xbox game bar: The timers annoying and for some reason i can't hide it background recording is on and the timer is still showing and win alt t is not hiding it, i would rather not have to hit record every 10...