Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Before my PC updated, Voice Chat on the Xbox Game Bar was working perfectly fine, and had no problems, but after the update, I couldn't accept any... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Spark7590, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Spark7590
    Spark7590 Guest

Before my PC updated, Voice Chat on the Xbox Game Bar was working perfectly fine, and had no problems, but after the update, I couldn't accept any invites to party chat or join one either, it just crashes with no error code, or rather freezes the screen
    for 2 seconds, my mouse cursor shows that it's loading, and goes back to desktop, pretty much closing as like I didn't do anything. Is there any way to fix this?

My OS Build is 18362.10012 if that's important.

:)

Spark7590, Aug 13, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try restarting your PC to see if that helps. You could also try clearing your browser's cache just in case.

If it's possible to delete then redownload the game bar then give that a try as well.
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

This is not about the forums. It's the voice chat. When I tried to join voice chat in Game Bar, it closes. When I tried to join voice chat from my Xbox App mobile, it reveals an error.
  4. Clamz0r Win User

xbox game bar crashing

I have the same issue, it was bad before, but after the most recent update I received yesterday, Game Bar is almost unusable. It keeps crashing EVERY single time I bring it up so I have to do it twice and if I want to check who's online or join a party,
    it's going to crash AGAIN. It also takes multiple attempts to join the party chat and if I'm a part of one and receive an invite, Game Bar crashes again. Over and over and over again.

I just recently reset my Windows 10 and things got a lot better, but this is not good anymore. Is there a way to revert to the previous Game Bar version? I'm running Win 10 ver 1903 (18362.295) and Xbox Game Bar version is 3.32.290001.0
  5. CladsDad Win User

Xbox Console Companion App

Anytime i try to start or join a party on the xbox console companion app it just has a loading symbol next to my mouse for a few seconds and then the app completely crashes and now i just cant join partys anymore without the app crashing.
    The same thing also happens with the xbox game bar
  6. TheBritBoi Win User

windows 10 xbox game bar

the truth, as you describe it would be more prudent if you contacted the technical support of the coalition, for them to advise you, it only occurs to me to erase the game and reinstall it, maybe something wrong with your installation
    In all fairness, I've already done that. but its the fact that the game works perfectly fine whenever I don't use the Xbox game bar. I did 3 full games of horde mode with 4 randoms and no voice chat without the game crashing. but the moment I join a group in
    a party chat and custom game. its crashes. ill attempt to reinstall it again if it still doesn't work ill post about it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat? - Similar Threads - Game Bar crashes

2. No socials in xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    No socials in xbox game bar: Hi I recently installed windows on my new pc. I opened the game bar but it only shows game capturing and sound controls. I can't access my friends list or my chats via the game bar. TY for your...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated: [img] Ok... So everytime I go in A Game/Or use A Browser Like Chrome for Some Reason Xbox Game Bar won't let me Record video It only allows me to capture Photos! ***Moved from: Apps on Windows...
  4. XBox Game Bar keeps disabling itself

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar keeps disabling itself: Hi, I am unable to use the game bar for at least a year now. I have tried enabling it in the control center, it keeps disabling itself when I come back to it, and when I try to save new...
  5. Xbox Game Bar captures not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar captures not working: I'm having trouble with taking clips with the Xbox Game Bar, but particularly with Fortnite. Whenever I try to take a capture only the game audio plays and the video is just a still image of...
  6. Xbox one X restreaming to xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one X restreaming to xbox game bar: Hello. I have xbox one X and i want to restream my games to xbox one game bar on Windows 10 and its keep saying my network is to slow. My current network is 500mb +download and 50mb+ upload....
  7. Xbox Game Bar instantly crashes when trying to open settings tab

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar instantly crashes when trying to open settings tab: Just like the title says, go to open settings so I can tell it what mic and speakers to use for chat so that maybe I could actually use an xbox live party and the program instantly crashes. Every....
  8. My Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 crashes with an specific game

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 crashes with an specific game: I've been having this issue 3 days ago, when I was trying to open the game bar on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but then it crashed. I tried opening it on other games and it worked just fine. I am...
  9. Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update: Hello everyone, I just recently reset my Windows 10 because I had a lot of issues with the Game Bar app and thought that would help and keep it from crashing frequently. It did kinda fix the...
  10. xbox game bar crashing

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game bar crashing: restarted my pc and the xbox game bar still crashes? b5d7618b-df6e-4faf-a294-bca670884abf