xbox game bar crashing

Discus and support xbox game bar crashing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; restarted my pc and the xbox game bar still crashes? b5d7618b-df6e-4faf-a294-bca670884abf Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Biionicle, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Biionicle
    Biionicle Guest

xbox game bar crashing

restarted my pc and the xbox game bar still crashes?

:)

Biionicle, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Biionicle Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Its when joining party chats it will randomly kick me out of the game bar, no error messagss.
  3. WPAK Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Hi there,

I haven't come across a similar report, so it will be difficult to troubleshoot.

Does it show any specific error message when it crashes if so please provide the error message or a screenshot.

Also, please mentioned what you exactly try to do when this happens.

With more information it might be possible to determine some steps to try.
  4. XBF Amber M Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Hi Biionicle,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. If you haven't already done so, I recommend troubleshooting this issue using our support article entitled Troubleshoot
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    to see if any of the solutions available can help you with this issue. You may also wish to leave some Feedback via the Game Bar feedback function so that this will be brought to the attention of the developers directly.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps you out.
  5. MDG o CROWN o Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Give the pc time the xbox bar is still in beta so these mistakes happen
  6. gohan16ken Win User

Unable to remove Google Chrome from Xbox app

None of your solution worked but I figured it out. Got the it from here https://www.addictivetips.com/windows-tips/how-to-remove-an-app-from-the-game-dvr-games-list-in-windows-10/

Solution

Open Chrome

Press Windows + G to bring up Game Bar or select Game Bar from Start Menu

Go to settings in Game Bar

Unselect "remember this is a game"

Go back to the my games list on Xbox App and Chrome will be removed

Not sure related or unrelated but Amazon Prime Video on Chrome would crash in full screen mode when Chrome viewed as a game. But now it doesn't crash. Again, not sure if it was related or just a coincidence.

Thanks.
Thema:

xbox game bar crashing

1. xbox game bar crashing - Similar Threads - game bar crashing

2. Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...

in XBoX on Windows
    Warum sieht meine spielleiste anders aus als bei anderen [Translate] Why does my game bar...: [img] oben ist bei mir und unten ist bei anderen [Translate] above is with me and down is at other [img] 9af58768-01b2-46d6-a39e-b0f778da7358
  3. Xbox Game Bar not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working.: Hi Team, when trying to post o LFG is not working, it immediately shots off. Can you guys show me how to fix this? 8fb218c1-aa7e-40e9-b1c0-385a63e0493d
  4. Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - windows 10: Xbox game bar is not recording popups windows that sometimes show up. In the recording the popup window doesn't show up. Is there a way to set a parameter in game bar to record the popup window?...
  5. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  6. accessing the win 10 game bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    accessing the win 10 game bar: My OEM keyboard broke so I bought another one, but it doesn't have a windows logo key. I need to access the game bar but it requires pressing win + G, and all the shortcuts use win + various...
  7. Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar: Hello, I use game bar to record gameplays instead of 3rd party apps simply because its works just fine and it comes included with windows.. While I can record other games just fine without any...
  8. windows 10 xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox game bar: I recently bought a copy of gears of war 4 to play on my pc since I don't have an Xbox console anymore. loading up the game an playing it works completely fine when i play by myself in any mode....
  9. Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?: Before my PC updated, Voice Chat on the Xbox Game Bar was working perfectly fine, and had no problems, but after the update, I couldn't accept any invites to party chat or join one either, it just...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Plugin and Xbox Console Companion updates DAILY from MS Store: Dear all, On Windows 10 latest build and fully updated, following apps appear DAILY in MS Store "Updates" Xbox Game Bar Plugin Xbox Console Companion but it seems to me for no apparent...