xbox game bar crashing

Discus and support xbox game bar crashing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; restarted my pc and the xbox game bar still crashes? b5d7618b-df6e-4faf-a294-bca670884abf Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Biionicle, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Biionicle
    Biionicle Guest

xbox game bar crashing

restarted my pc and the xbox game bar still crashes?

:)

Biionicle, Aug 14, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Hello ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums!
  3. ItsKylie Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Give the pc time the xbox bar is still in beta so these mistakes happen
    No. Microsoft removed notifications from the functional companion app and forced the gamebar onto pc users. They dont get the benefit of "give it time" when they made it the only option despite it not being ready.
  4. Biionicle Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Its when joining party chats it will randomly kick me out of the game bar, no error messagss.
  5. WPAK Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Hi there,

I haven't come across a similar report, so it will be difficult to troubleshoot.

Does it show any specific error message when it crashes if so please provide the error message or a screenshot.

Also, please mentioned what you exactly try to do when this happens.

With more information it might be possible to determine some steps to try.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

xbox game bar crashing

Hi Biionicle,

Thanks for updating us with your reply. If you haven't already done so, I recommend troubleshooting this issue using our support article entitled Troubleshoot
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    to see if any of the solutions available can help you with this issue. You may also wish to leave some Feedback via the Game Bar feedback function so that this will be brought to the attention of the developers directly.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope this helps you out.
Thema:

xbox game bar crashing

1. xbox game bar crashing - Similar Threads - game bar crashing

2. Xbox Game Bar not opening

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar not opening: Hello there, Basically when I press Windows + G Xbox Game Bar doesn't show up, I've tried the solutions I could find but nothing worked, I tried to contact maybe Sea of Thieves support and they...
  3. Xbox Game Bar - Party crashes

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Party crashes: Party keeps crashing on Windows 10 Game bar, whenever I join Whenever I join a party it connects for a second and then kicks me out the party, only way to join a party is through open parties...
  4. Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips: Not able to record any clips for Halo Reach on Steam using the game bar. Haven't had this issue for any other game just reach that won't record gameplay clips for whatever reason....
  5. No socials in xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    No socials in xbox game bar: Hi I recently installed windows on my new pc. I opened the game bar but it only shows game capturing and sound controls. I can't access my friends list or my chats via the game bar. TY for your...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Fix Updated: [img] Ok... So everytime I go in A Game/Or use A Browser Like Chrome for Some Reason Xbox Game Bar won't let me Record video It only allows me to capture Photos! ***Moved from: Apps on Windows...
  7. Xbox Game Bar instantly crashes when trying to open settings tab

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar instantly crashes when trying to open settings tab: Just like the title says, go to open settings so I can tell it what mic and speakers to use for chat so that maybe I could actually use an xbox live party and the program instantly crashes. Every....
  8. My Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 crashes with an specific game

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 crashes with an specific game: I've been having this issue 3 days ago, when I was trying to open the game bar on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but then it crashed. I tried opening it on other games and it worked just fine. I am...
  9. Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update: Hello everyone, I just recently reset my Windows 10 because I had a lot of issues with the Game Bar app and thought that would help and keep it from crashing frequently. It did kinda fix the...
  10. Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar crashes before joining Voice Chat?: Before my PC updated, Voice Chat on the Xbox Game Bar was working perfectly fine, and had no problems, but after the update, I couldn't accept any invites to party chat or join one either, it just...