Xbox Game Bar didn't save and lost my video.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar didn't save and lost my video. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I 100% sure that the program is recording, but suddenly it is stop recording like an error and I can't find my video in the folder. I want to know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Puriwattttt, May 23, 2020.

1. Puriwattttt
    Puriwattttt Guest

I 100% sure that the program is recording, but suddenly it is stop recording like an error and I can't find my video in the folder.

I want to know that I can recover the video? The program have the history folder or something like that?

Please help me as soon as possible, that video is very important for me. I can't recording it again.

Everybody who know how to slove this ploblem please help me.

Sorry for my English if it worng.

:)

Puriwattttt, May 23, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox game bar, why did it not capture my screen?

Hi,

They only thing I can suggest is looking at the folder where the video's are saved and looking at it with the hidden files also view-able.

Even if you do find a video there, it's likely to be corrupt and won't play. If there is nothing there then I'm afraid it didn't save and there won't be a way to retrieve it.

Game Bar uses your PCs graphics hardware to encode video's in real-time. Since this is accomplished in hardware, you can actually use third party applications to do the same thing. These other apps can even record your desktop.

If you have a gaming PC with a dedicated GPU from NVIDIA or AMD, you download their free software to do the same video recording that Game Bar can do.
  3. AssyrianEagle Win User

Gamepass PC game saves?

Thanks for your respond. I guess yeah I have lost my game save as I'm already signed in to my account and it didn't save. Dam I loved this game and finished all the areas and collected everything. Sad day!
  4. WPAK Win User

Data on hard drive corrupt

Hi there,

I'm afraid that if you didn't keep a backup on any other device that all the save data is lost since there is no way to recover it. Some games do save certain progress online, but any local saved games are most likely lost.

Sorry for the bad news...
  5. Brian LDempsey Win User

Lost save file

if you did not save it happens.... I lost 60 iron bars because my game froze while playing... its a known bug. remake world if you started a seed if not try abouch of seeds till you find one you like
  6. Álvaro De Miguel Win User

How do I get back my Captures folder?

I'm talking about my PC, I selected Xbox because the problem has to do with the Xbox Game Bar.

I installed windows on my 240 GB SSD, and have a 1 TB HDD to save stuff like videos, etc.

I accidentally deleted the "Captures" folder, which is in the Videos folder. And I don't know how to get it back, I can't get it back from the reciclying bin because I deleted it permanently.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar didn't save and lost my video. - Similar Threads - Game Bar didn't

2. So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...

in XboX Insiders
    So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lesly2316 [link] [comments]
  3. Game Bar automatically turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar automatically turns off: I've been trying to turn on the game bar from Windows Settings, but to no avail. Every time I change it, close it and open the Settings again, it has been forcibly turned off. I tried changing the...
  4. Dialogue is muffled when screen recording from Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Dialogue is muffled when screen recording from Game Bar: I have been screen recording my game play in Mass Effect 3 from Origin with the Game Bar. When I go back to view the videos, the voices during cut scenes are really muffled. I have tried fixing in...
  5. (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

in XboX Insiders
    (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZainJamil679 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox game bar displaying wrong game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar displaying wrong game?: Hi, I’m currently playing Watch Dogs 2, which I purchased through the Epic Games Store, but in the Xbox game bar the game is showing up as NBA 2K17. Any ideas why this might be?...
  7. Xbox game bar don't start with the system

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar don't start with the system: The xbox game bar on the windows 10 don't starting with the SO, only when I press win+G it load. How configure this for start with Windows? 367c362d-f701-4b0b-9b1a-a7902b5ff5cf
  8. XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out: So I basically tried using Xbox Game Bar after a week of keeping my system shut down, and now it refuses to work, I've tried repairing it, as well as resetting it, nothing works. The "Record Game...
  9. inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar: So i got the xbox game pass for pc a few weeks ago and have started to use the game bar more along side it but it was not till a few days ago that a mate pointed out the perfromance counter inside...
  10. Game Bar screen recording randomly stopped and didn't save file

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar screen recording randomly stopped and didn't save file: I was screen recording a game with Game Bar on my laptop and it was working fine for 2 hours. Not even a minute before I was going to stop the recording it randomly stop and an error came up. It...