Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips

Discus and support Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi all the issue is that i use xbox game bar to record my game clips and to capture screenshots and the app does not upload those clips and captures... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AhmadTubasi, Mar 30, 2022.

1. AhmadTubasi
    AhmadTubasi Guest

Hi all

the issue is that i use xbox game bar to record my game clips and to capture screenshots and the app does not upload those clips and captures to the network so I can share them properly.

Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips [​IMG]

:)

AhmadTubasi, Mar 30, 2022
  2. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox app iOS

No, you can only upload content from your Xbox or clips captured with the Xbox Game Bar on PC.
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

You can do this on the clips you take from the console, the clips taken from the PC are not uploaded to the Xbox network currently, so you need to do it as i mentioned or from your Xbox Console
  4. Downset Win User

This isn't true,

My friend is able to Select "Copy Link," it then uploads his clips to the Xbox servers and provides him with a shareable link.

My Gamebar however, does not show the "Copy Link" button that he has for some reason.
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi AhmadTubasi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Press Win + G to open Xbox Game Bar, then select Widget Menu > Gallery.

To share a game clip or screenshot, select Open in File Explorer, then use your app of choice to share your capture.

Note Game Bar only shows captures that are saved locally on the Windows device you’re using. Captures uploaded to Xbox are viewable and shareable only in the Xbox mobile app.
  6. AhmadTubasi Win User

Hi Ricardo

I want the app to upload it to Xbox network so i can share the link.

I dont want to send the file using a specific software/website, i want it to be on the network as I'm used to do on my xbox, i always capture and it automatically uploads the capture to the xbox network and i usually share the link for the clip/capture.

As shown in the image attached the game bar says "there was a problem getting the link for this capture. Try again in a little bit."

Thanks in advance
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips - Similar Threads - game bar does

2. Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out: I use the "record last 30s" a lot and I noticed that if I tab out it just stops recording the audio permanently, in game as well, until I mute and unmute my mic. Why is this happening? EDIT: It...
  3. xbox game bar does not record MY voice when i clip something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar does not record MY voice when i clip something: Hello, thank you for everything on the Xbox game bar, but I have two question So, to give context first, I use discord while playing with my friends and talk on discord. But the issue comes when...
  4. Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out: I use the "record last 30s" a lot and I noticed that if I tab out it just stops recording the audio permanently, in game as well, until I mute and unmute my mic. Why is this happening?...
  5. Game bar picks up mic but the party chat does not

in XboX Insiders
    Game bar picks up mic but the party chat does not: I just got my PC today and am currently in discord and my mic works fine. When I open up the game bar, it picks up my mic and all the settings are setup for the right input. However, when I join...
  6. xbox game bar record feature does not work for me after windows 11 autoupdating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar record feature does not work for me after windows 11 autoupdating: yeah xbox game bar isnt letting me record anymore after windows 11 autoupdated on my laptop, its either that or the recent update that caused it for it to not work for some reason...
  7. Xbox game bar recording does not work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar recording does not work: Hi, I would like to record useing xbox game bar but when i want to record it says it can not meet the requriments. Here is the specs of my PC Motherboard: Asus rog b550-b RAM: 16gb Graphics...
  8. Game Bar doesn't record microphone on 'all' but it does on 'game'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Bar doesn't record microphone on 'all' but it does on 'game': Hey everyone! The title may be a bit confusing, but i need some help. I want to clip some thing in games when I play with my friends. When I'm playing alone and my recording settings are put on...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat does not want to connect on PC

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar Party Chat does not want to connect on PC: For the past 6 months I have had an issue with the Game Bar where everytime I try and create a party or join a party im met with an error saying it cannot connect at this time and to try again...
  10. How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to Fix Game Bar "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements" when trying to...: I'm trying to record gameplay using the Windows Gamebar, but it won't let me and says "Sorry this pc does not meet the hardware requirements for recording clips", which I don't understand. My PC...