Xbox Game Bar doesn't work

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar doesn't work in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox Game Bar didn't work correctly with party chat and now, after I tried to install again it from microsoft store, I can't use it. When I try to use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by mancae90, Mar 18, 2020.

1. mancae90
    mancae90 Guest

Xbox Game Bar didn't work correctly with party chat and now, after I tried to install again it from microsoft store, I can't use it.

When I try to use Windows+G or xbox button on controller or when I select it from app list I got a message to go to the store and download the app.

From the store I got error when the system try to install the app: 0x80073D05

From settings>gaming it's all activated

How to solve?

:)

mancae90, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar doesn't work - Similar Threads - Game Bar doesn't

2. Why doesn't inviting/getting invited to a party work in Xbox Game Bar???

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesn't inviting/getting invited to a party work in Xbox Game Bar???: Hi, I have been trying to solve this issue for months now, but it is still frankly pissing me off, because the only solution I have found to it is restarting my whole PC. Basically, when I get...
  3. Xbox game bar FPS doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar FPS doesn't work: Hi! I have the 3.37.29002.0 version of the Xbox game bar. I wanted to know how many FPS I have, so I clicked on the FPS button, then restarted my PC, but I don't see my FPS. I did this action lots...
  4. Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds: Hi there, Some game bar settings are being ignored and I'm not sure where to start. Firstly, my microphone is set to "turn on by default when I record" but ever time I start recording, my mic is...
  5. xbox game bar nao aparece todas as funcoes [xbox game bar doesn't pop up all the funcoes]

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar nao aparece todas as funcoes [xbox game bar doesn't pop up all the funcoes]: formatei meu computador e dps de atualizar tudo como pedido verifiquei que a minha xbox game bar esta diferente, antes abria uma pequena caixa na parte superior da tela que ali voce podia escolher...
  6. Xbox Game Bar doesn't open all the way?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't open all the way?: When I press Win+G, it only pops up a little rectangle with the time, game capturing and the audio. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, turn it off and back on, and I'm still not able to get all...
  7. Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work: I have installed the new update for the Xbox game bar on pc. I can see the option to enable FPS and it says it requires a request and restart to work. I've done that but it still says the same...
  8. xbox game bar doesn't work with my account

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar doesn't work with my account: Xbox game bar doesn't work with my account. If I use different account or my account used on different PC game bar work fine. What could be a problem? Package Full name:...
  9. Windows 10 Game Bar Doesn't work with Family Premium Account

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Game Bar Doesn't work with Family Premium Account: Hi, I'm in Skip Ahead. Please see this post below. This is happening to me, too....
  10. My game bar doesn't save changes.

in XBoX on Windows
    My game bar doesn't save changes.: My game bar doesn't save the changes i do in settings from off to on. Same to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\GameDVR\AppCaptureEnabled And...