Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work

Discus and support Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have installed the new update for the Xbox game bar on pc. I can see the option to enable FPS and it says it requires a request and restart to work.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/arvidst4, Oct 26, 2019.

1. /u/arvidst4
    /u/arvidst4 Guest

I have installed the new update for the Xbox game bar on pc. I can see the option to enable FPS and it says it requires a request and restart to work. I've done that but it still says the same thing.

I have tried to search for a solution. I found one that explains that I should do something with Local Users and Groups under Computer Management but I am running Windows 10 Home and I can't see Local Users and Groups in Computer Management.

I don't know how to get the FPS counter to start working. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/arvidst4
    [link] [comments]

/u/arvidst4, Oct 26, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows

Hi Mark,

To use the FPS counter over your game, there are a few one-time steps you might need to take.

Important You’ll need Xbox Game Bar version
    or later to use the FPS counter.

1. Press Windows logo key + G to open Game Bar, then select Overlay menu > Performance.
    2. Choose the FPS tab, then press Request access.
    3. Follow the prompts, then restart your PC for the changes to take effect.

When you launch a game, the FPS counter will be ready and waiting in the Xbox Game Bar.

I hope this helps!
  3. Jean-Laszlo Szijarto Win User

Xbox game bar FPS doesn't work

I did it, but it still doesn't work
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

5. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Hi,

have you tried deleting the app and reinstall it again to see if the issue still persist?
  6. R4iKeNxPM Win User

FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar

Hello is there still no one who has an idea what i can do to solve this Problem?
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work - Similar Threads - game bar fps

2. Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?

in XboX Insiders
    Any idea on when the xbox game bar FPS counter will be fixed?: Would be nice to have the FPS counter back, ever since Flight Sim came out the FPS counter has been MIA and doing a repair/reset on it only fixes it for an hour or two at most submitted by...
  3. inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar: So i got the xbox game pass for pc a few weeks ago and have started to use the game bar more along side it but it was not till a few days ago that a mate pointed out the perfromance counter inside...
  4. Windows 10 Home - Xbox Game Bar (FPS counter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Home - Xbox Game Bar (FPS counter): Windows 10 Home (1909 - 64 bit - HUN) - Xbox Game Bar - FPS counter is not working. What is the solution? Access request and PC restart -> it didn't help... [img] [img] [img]...
  5. Xbox game bar FPS doesn't work

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar FPS doesn't work: Hi! I have the 3.37.29002.0 version of the Xbox game bar. I wanted to know how many FPS I have, so I clicked on the FPS button, then restarted my PC, but I don't see my FPS. I did this action lots...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows: I have the latest updates for windows and xbox game bar and I dont have the option to enable FPS counter. Where is it? 2927e312-e68d-4912-b7d0-b1f49b5b866d
  7. Issues with removing FPS Access via Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with removing FPS Access via Game Bar: Hello! I'm having issues disabling access to my FPS information via the Computer Management application on my PC. I saw the information on the FAQ to remove access but it's not very helpful. I go...
  8. Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar: I am playing Halo Reach with Xbox Game Pass and got this problem because I wanted to see FPS, can't reverse it. *** Moved from Windows 10/Performance & system failures***...
  9. No FPS metric in Xbox Game Bar (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No FPS metric in Xbox Game Bar (PC): I've installed Game Bar, verified both windows and the game bar are up to date, added my user to performance log users through cmd, restarted and reinstalled game bar a million times, and I still...
  10. Xbox Game Bar FPS

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar FPS: my fps counter doesn’t show, I can’t take the advice from the instructions, because I have Win 10 home, how can I enable fps in games? "If you’re still not seeing FPS info after retrying access,...