Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work

Discus and support Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have installed the new update for the Xbox game bar on pc. I can see the option to enable FPS and it says it requires a request and restart to work.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/arvidst4, Oct 26, 2019.

1. /u/arvidst4
    /u/arvidst4 Guest

I have installed the new update for the Xbox game bar on pc. I can see the option to enable FPS and it says it requires a request and restart to work. I've done that but it still says the same thing.

I have tried to search for a solution. I found one that explains that I should do something with Local Users and Groups under Computer Management but I am running Windows 10 Home and I can't see Local Users and Groups in Computer Management.

I don't know how to get the FPS counter to start working. Any help is appreciated.

submitted by /u/arvidst4
    [link] [comments]

/u/arvidst4, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar fps counter doesn't work - Similar Threads - game bar fps

2. Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background: I don't understand why this issue hasn't been fixed for months. I would consider it a serious issue and I am looking for a work-a-round if there is one. a2a60bde-6d88-4a57-bbe7-dfeed5529704
  3. Can't open Xbox Game Bar despite seeing the process in task manager.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Xbox Game Bar despite seeing the process in task manager.: Hi all. I'm unable to open the Xbox Game Bar at all, either in games or just at the desktop itself. I can see the process open in the task manager, but the app itself doesn't show up on my...
  4. Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar, cant hear other players in party.: So I'm sure you are familiar with the Xbox game bar or have at least heard of it on Windows 10. They recently had an update to the game bar that just changed it completely and at first I was super...
  5. Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC]

in XboX Insiders
    Does it makes sense to remove the Broadcast feature from Xbox Game Bar? [PC]: The Broadcast feature is the easiest way to stream to Mixer. It's the only piece of garbage that works seamlessly to stream Forza Horizon 4. Using any other game captures will straight up crash...
  6. Why o Why do all FPS games bar the L4D franchise not have a pivot (spin 180) function ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why o Why do all FPS games bar the L4D franchise not have a pivot (spin 180) function ?: Hey Gamers ! Anyone else every been baffled why only L4D(2) had a pivot option ? A pal of mine who played through all of the L4D franch with me asked a simple question (someone who isn't a...
  7. FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar: I can't see the FPS counter option as stated everywhere, only CPU, GPU and RAM. Windows 10 Pro XBox Game Bar version 3.34.15002.0 2d6508ac-f970-4b2c-9291-dd6f41181f96
  8. Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.: FPS counter in Xbox Game Bar every time asks for administrator rights, I give them to him and he still does not work. 4a9a4dae-dd22-4755-adaf-3043de499990
  9. Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME: Hi, I followed that post : https://support.xbox.com/fr-CA/xbox-on-windows/social/xbox-game-bar-performance BUT, too bad, on Windows 10 HOME, apparently you don't have access to the section Local...
  10. October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking

in XboX Insiders
    October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]