Xbox Game Bar Hardware Requierements

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Hardware Requierements in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I want to know why i cant start recording a video on the Xbox Game Bar. On my old PC with a Intel HD Graphic it worked. But on my new one... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sorrow_989, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Sorrow_989
    Sorrow_989 Guest

Hello,

I want to know why i cant start recording a video on the Xbox Game Bar.

On my old PC with a Intel HD Graphic it worked.

But on my new one with a I5 6600 and a AMD Radeon R5 340x it wont work.

Can someone help me?

There's standing that my PC has not the technical requierements.

But its even better than my old one.

Greetings

:)

Sorrow_989, Nov 21, 2020
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Game Bar Required Hardware

Windows 10
    Hi,

That's your Windows version, we need to know what your machine is. For Game Bar to record gameplay or even desktop applications - Game Bar can record more than just games - your PC graphics hardware needs to be compatible.

If you're not sure, you can run a tool that is already included in Windows 10. This is called the 'DirectX Diagnostic Tool'.

To run the tool hold down the Windows key and tap R on your keyboard. In the Run box type
    dxdiag and press OK

[​IMG]

On the System tab, I'm interested in What your computer says in the
    processor section (circled)

[​IMG]

Next on the Display tab, please tell use what your system says in the section circled on the left (there is no need to tell us what's on the right.

[​IMG]

The above example is from my PC. I have a very high end gaming PC.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

If you can tell me what your PC/laptop is (make model) I will tell you if game DVR is possible on your hardware.

Thanks.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Cops11,

As you have two posts open on the issue. I will be locking the older one. Please be mindful of the forum guidelines when creating posts.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. matthewiag Win User

6. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Cops11,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with recording. Sounds like the video driver or one used to record isn't correct or up to date on your PC. We recommend looking over your computer hardware and see what is available through
    them.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Hardware Requierements - Similar Threads - Game Bar Hardware

2. Game bar captures are laggy

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar captures are laggy: Sometimes, not all the time, my captures are unwatchably laggy (<1fps), and I don't know how to fix it. The problem isn't the captures themselves though because I've watched the same video...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Recording Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Recording Error: Hi, I have problem with my Xbox Game Bar. When I hit it to record, there is warning said "gaming feature aren't available for windows desktop or file explorer". It keep saying the warning even...
  4. Windows Screen Recording via Xbox Game Bar - Capture retrieval error

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Screen Recording via Xbox Game Bar - Capture retrieval error: I'm trying to record my screen activity via Windows Gaming (Windows + G) but shows "There was a problem getting your captures. Try again in a bit" Anyone else? Is there a fix? Thx...
  5. how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video...

in XBoX on Windows
    how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video...: how can i record screen of a minimize app by game bar. because when i minimize app , video recording will stop . I don't want stop recording when i minimize apps....
  6. I get disconnected from xbox game bar party

in XboX Insiders
    I get disconnected from xbox game bar party: So I play on pc and use the Xbox game bar alot, but when I try join a party I get disconnected way too often. To fix it I normally restart my pc a few times. I have a wired Internet connection so...
  7. Xbox Game Bar won't access mine hardware to record clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar won't access mine hardware to record clips: There was a time and day where I could record a game in my Alienware area 51 m(g chip: Nvidia Geforce TI 2080) until I couldn't even record because it didn't access my hardware. I had tried...
  8. Game Bar Required Hardware

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar Required Hardware: So, I have contacted people at least 4 times on this issue and have gotten nothing to work. I'm just about losing hope, but thought why not ask for help from the community. When going into...
  9. Game Bar Required Hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Required Hardware: So, I have contacted people at least 4 times on this issue and have gotten nothing to work. I'm just about losing hope, but thought why not ask for help from the community. I just learned today...
  10. 关于Xbox game bar的硬件需求 [Mod translation-About the hardware requirements of the Xbox game bar]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    关于Xbox game bar的硬件需求 [Mod translation-About the hardware requirements of the Xbox game bar]: 在我更新了我的win10系统至1909版本后,我的xbox game bar 法进行捕获行为了。 [Mod translation-After I updated my win10 system to version 1909, my Xbox game bar can no longer capture.] [img] 我确信在以往我都可以捕获,并且从没出现问题。...