Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have the latest updates for windows and xbox game bar and I dont have the option to enable FPS counter. Where is it?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by markmuellner, Feb 2, 2020.

1. markmuellner
    markmuellner Guest

I have the latest updates for windows and xbox game bar and I dont have the option to enable FPS counter. Where is it?

:)

markmuellner, Feb 2, 2020
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Mark,

I'm assuming you are running Windows 10 Home and not Windows 10 Pro since Home does not have access to the section, Local Users and Groups.

I found a thread on how to get this resolved for Windows 10 users that involves using some commands but the instructions are very well written out and a link to the original source is also provided: Xbox
    Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME

Let us know if this helps!
  3. ThewyOmnivore86 Win User

Game bar still has strange color bug and unreadable letters in performance (Beta) menu when change from Light to Current Windows theme.
    [​IMG]
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

I didn’t even know this existed thanks for telling us how to activate it!
  5. markmuellner Win User

my windows version

[​IMG]
  6. markmuellner Win User

Thank you for the reply. Thank you for your suggestions thus far. I saw this thread and followed the instructions before I posted my on thread. The steps do not resolve my isssue
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows - Similar Threads - Game Bar enable

2. Xbox game bar записывает только звуки из игры и мой голос.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar записывает только звуки из игры и мой голос.: Здравствуйте. Я хочу задать вопрос по поводу записи звуков из других приложений при съемке видео с помощью xbox game bar. Когда при записи игры я хочу сделать видео с голосом друга - я не могу...
  3. Xbox Game Bar draining laptop's battery

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar draining laptop's battery: Hi, Recently, my laptops battery is draining mush faster than it used to. When I go to settings and see which apps are affecting the battery life I see that the Xbox game bar accounts for more...
  4. xbox game bar怎么回滚更新

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar怎么回滚更新: xbox game bar2月的更新之后,想录制但是显示我的电脑硬件不符合要求,但是之前都是可以录制的,虽然我显卡入门级MX150 4G,但是应该也不会不能录制吧 79fb72dc-78ac-4d92-8595-95e8f243f40f
  5. Game Bar won't register EAC-enabled Halo Reach as a game for recording the last 30 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar won't register EAC-enabled Halo Reach as a game for recording the last 30 seconds: See title, playing on Steam. It used to work just fine, and I have a couple clips saved from social matchmaking recorded with the feature that lets you record the last minute of gameplay (defaults...
  6. Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar: I am playing Halo Reach with Xbox Game Pass and got this problem because I wanted to see FPS, can't reverse it. *** Moved from Windows 10/Performance & system failures***...
  7. Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - How to enable FPS counter on Windows 10 HOME: Hi, I followed that post : https://support.xbox.com/fr-CA/xbox-on-windows/social/xbox-game-bar-performance BUT, too bad, on Windows 10 HOME, apparently you don't have access to the section Local...
  8. October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking

in XboX Insiders
    October 2019 Xbox Game Bar Update Enables FPS Counter and Achievement Tracking: [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  9. Game Bar can't be enabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar can't be enabled: When I start a game, like Gears 4 on PC, it will say "Press Windows + G to open game bar". Except when i push the shortcut, nothing happens. Not even if I push the home button on an Xbox...
  10. Game bar in verified full screen games does not work when SLI enabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar in verified full screen games does not work when SLI enabled: Hi i like to use the xbox game bar to record and take screen shot in windows 10, some games the game bar works in full screen, like assassins creed origin. i have been having some trouble with it...