Xbox Game Bar Issue

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So every time I record my Fortnite gameplay and want to tab out of Fortnite to Discord to see a message or something, the recording ends when I go back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Inno23, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Inno23
    Inno23 Guest

Xbox Game Bar Issue

So every time I record my Fortnite gameplay and want to tab out of Fortnite to Discord to see a message or something, the recording ends when I go back to Fortnite. This can get really annoying because I would have to keep restarting the recording and it makes everything disorganized. I noticed that every time I go to Discord while recording and tab out again, it labels discord as a "Remember this is a game" automatically and ends the recording like that. This has never happened before for a month until a few days ago and I noticed this only happens with Discord now. How can I fix this?

:)

Inno23, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

ISSUES WITH XBOX GAME BAR

Hi,

Is your Windows install the latest version? Only the latest versions of Windows 10 will have the full Game Bar. This should either be version 1903 or 1909. If you have an older version than this, you may not have the latest Game Bar.

To verify your version of Windows. Press and hold the Windows key and tap
    R on the keyboard to bring up the Run Command. Alternatively, right click on the
    START Menu and select Run. In the Run command box type
    Winver press enter.

If you're not running the latest version, go to Settings and
    Updates and Security
    to check for the latest Windows update.

Please let us know if this fixed your issue.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox Game Bar Issue

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First I'm sorry you're having this problem.

Please try to carry out the solution below.

First of all, make sure your system is using the latest version of windows, so you can follow the instructions contained in the link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

If the issue persists, try to turn off the Game DVR and turn on the game DVR again. However, before turning it on again, make sure you restart your computer. Kindly follow the steps below:

How to disable the Game bar:

Right-click the Start button.

Click Settings.

Click Gaming.

Click Game bar.

Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns Off.

*I hope this can help you.
  4. ImpishPirate Win User

Xbox Game Bar Issues

Um my computer died and rebooted a couple times, and my game bar works now!
  5. ShinKeru Win User

ISSUES WITH XBOX GAME BAR

First of all, did you try to update the game bar on the Microsoft Store?
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

Issues with Game Bar

Hi Raven,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with recording clips. Do you mind posting the exact error message you are seeing when attempting to record clips? Have you attempted to record clips in any other games using the Game Bar? For
    troubleshooting Game Bar, check out this article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Please let us know.
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar Issue

1. Xbox Game Bar Issue - Similar Threads - Game Bar Issue

2. Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone had an issue with the Xbox Game Bar and got it to work again?: I've been following along many tutorials online to see how I can fix the Xbox Game Bar, but no luck, it wont work. I enable it, i close it out (enable game bar box), just to see that it was...
  3. [PC] Game bar issues with looking for group tool

in XBoX on Windows
    [PC] Game bar issues with looking for group tool: Ever since i got new hardware and reinstalled windows my "looking for group" tool inside gamebar has not worked properly. Im currently experiencing the following issues. 1. I can only sign to...
  4. Xbox Game Bar recording issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar recording issues: Hello! I have had trouble recording my videos for Youtube lately. I am sick of using the application dpi as it kills my fps. I want to go back to the normal dpi and Xbox game bar I have been using...
  5. Xbox Game bar Party Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar Party Issue: When people invite me or i try to start a party with someone-Something went wrong try again later- and then I can't connect to the party. d2434284-5f13-4e61-9cdb-338115a101b8
  6. Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue: Hi there, I don't play games much anymore, but up until recently, I really enjoyed the Xbox Game Bar for recording my Dell XPS laptop screen. I am studying and I record the video tutorials, so...
  7. Xbox Game Bar - Looking for Group Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Looking for Group Issue: I have been trying to solve an issue with the Xbox game bar. The issue is when I try to respond or create a looking for group post an error pops up. I've tried multiple games, uninstalling and...
  8. Xbox Game Bar(Or Xbox on PC in general) Notification Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar(Or Xbox on PC in general) Notification Issue: Recently been having a problem where whenever a friend of mine sends me an game invite or party invite. I get no notification. not just having no sound play to indicate but actually not even...
  9. The Xbox game bar clips have a video issue

in XBoX on Windows
    The Xbox game bar clips have a video issue: The problem is that when select the "record that" button, it says that the video was recorded as it should. However, when I go to the capture folder the video is just a picture with audio from...
  10. xbox game bar issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar issue: so i tried to move the xbox gamebar capture folder to my D drive and i ended up somehow deleting it and now it just saves the files on my video file, how do i make xbox gamebar save captures to a...