Xbox game bar issues

Discus and support Xbox game bar issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been using xbox game bar for a long time, few months ago it would clip normally (well occasionally clip would have broken sound - like cracky,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Roksana28, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Roksana28
    Roksana28 Guest

Xbox game bar issues

I've been using xbox game bar for a long time, few months ago it would clip normally (well occasionally clip would have broken sound - like cracky, robot sound just awful) but lately I can't use it anymore - every clip either has sound but black screen (although it has interface, like on screenshot) or although it's clip from the match, screen recorded is a lobby? Or if the screen occasionally clips, then sound is broken again. I tried resetting and repairing app in the settings multiple times but it doesn't work. Xbox game bar is the only way for me to clip games without lag so I'd really appreciate a solution, since using it just to see everything has recorded with no screen/sound is super annoying..

Xbox game bar issues [​IMG]

:)

Roksana28, Aug 16, 2022
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox Game Bar issue

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey MaksiKowalski, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You're trying to activate the gamebar on the settings, but every time you try the settings closed by itself, is that it?

Try this on your PC:

First, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox gamebar app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.
  3. TariqAlm Win User

Xbox game bar issue

can i share my screen or use an app that you can use my pc because i already tried fixing this problem with a guy in here but we got no solution
  4. TariqAlm Win User

Xbox game bar issue

i can't lunch Xbox game bar from Xbox companion but i did reinstall Xbox companion and lunch Xbox through it but still the same problem log in window is not working
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Xbox Game Bar Issues

Hi there T.Ju welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Let us try a few steps and check.

Press Windows + I key to open Windows

Settings.

Click on Apps and select

Apps & feature from the left pane.

Scroll and look for the Xbox Game bar app.

Select the app and click on Advancedoption.

Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

ISSUES WITH XBOX GAME BAR

Hi,

Is your Windows install the latest version? Only the latest versions of Windows 10 will have the full Game Bar. This should either be version 1903 or 1909. If you have an older version than this, you may not have the latest Game Bar.

To verify your version of Windows. Press and hold the Windows key and tap
    R on the keyboard to bring up the Run Command. Alternatively, right click on the
    START Menu and select Run. In the Run command box type
    Winver press enter.

If you're not running the latest version, go to Settings and
    Updates and Security
    to check for the latest Windows update.

Please let us know if this fixed your issue.
Thema:

Xbox game bar issues

1. Xbox game bar issues - Similar Threads - game bar issues

2. Xbox Game Bar Microphone Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Microphone Issues: When I join a party through the game bar the audio received through my mic doesn't reach the party. The mic works for recordings through the game bar and the mic indicator in the audio tab shows...
  3. How Can I Fix This Xbox Game Bar Audio Issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Can I Fix This Xbox Game Bar Audio Issue?: So about every one out of three times when I record footage on the Xbox game bar on Windows 10 the game audio sounds super robotic and fuzzy. The other times the game audio sounds great. Is there...
  4. Game bar parry audio issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar parry audio issue: Hi I use game bar on pc to talk to my friends on Xbox in a party but for some reason they all can always hear my game audio in the party sometimes even without my mic saying it's picking any audio...
  5. Xbox Elite 2 on PC - Configuration Issue / Bluetooth Issue / Game Bar Overlay A button Issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite 2 on PC - Configuration Issue / Bluetooth Issue / Game Bar Overlay A button Issue.: I have an Xbox Elite 2 PC controller that is unable to be used via Bluetooth. When first connected by Bluetooth the controller is unusable due to the A button opening the game bar overlay, This...
  6. Xbox Game Bar and its issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar and its issues: Xbox game bar on my pc always had issues, from crashing and more, but i had something that Party invites or game invites just get 15-20 minutes delay! So i can't join games thought invite...
  7. Anyone else have Game Bar Issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else have Game Bar Issues?: Anyone else have issues joining someone with an Xbox Live Party who’s playing on Xbox? It shows I join than immediately boots me from party. Anyone know how to fix this? I constantly have to close...
  8. Need help diagnosing Xbox Game Bar Flickering Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Need help diagnosing Xbox Game Bar Flickering Issue: Every time I open up game bar it flickers constantly and is impossible to click anywhere in there. Has anyone had a similar issue? submitted by /u/JGWentworth877o [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Game Bar Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Issues: Hello all, As of late, I have been experiencing an issue where I can not use and or install the Xbox game bar. I can use it just fine on local accounts and whatnot as well as install and update...
  10. Windows 11 Game Bar Mic Issues -need help

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 11 Game Bar Mic Issues -need help: My Xbox party on my game bar isn't detecting my mic (other apps such as discord still do). I have tried adjusting the party settings and repairing/resetting the app. I can still hear others. Is...