Xbox game bar makes me sound like a robot.

Discus and support Xbox game bar makes me sound like a robot. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So earlier today, I updated xbox game bar in the store. I was talking to my friends in a party and everything was working fine. After I did the update,... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by JoeJames3, Sep 22, 2022 at 7:22 PM.

1. JoeJames3
    JoeJames3 Guest

So earlier today, I updated xbox game bar in the store. I was talking to my friends in a party and everything was working fine. After I did the update, they told me I sound like a robot. I have troubleshooted in every way I could possibly find, every video, forum, article, nothing has worked. Is there any way I can rollback to a previous version of xbox game bar? My audio is completely fine on any other voice chat software, discord, game chat etc. It has to be an xbox game bar software issue.

:)

2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

JoeJames3, I will send a sequence of procedures, do it even if you have done it before ok?

Method 1: Reinstall Native Windows Apps data packs:

1. Press the keys Ctrl + Shift +Esc;

2. In Task Manager, click on File and select the option Create new task;

3. Select Create this task with administrator privileges, type powershell in Open and click OK;

4. Copy the commands below, paste them into Windows PowerShell in administrative mode and press Enter at the end of each one (in the order presented):

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} [Enter]

Get-appxpackage -all *shellexperience* -packagetype bundle |% {add-appxpackage -register -disabledevelopmentmode ($_.installlocation + “C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.ShellExperienceHost_1.0.0.2_neutral_ShellExperienceHost.laac0539cc_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AppxManifest.xml”)} [Enter]

Powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml[Enter]

5. Restart the Computer and check again if the same error remains.

Method 2: Reset Xbox Game Bar app:

1. Press Windows + I keys to open Windows settings;

2. Click on the Apps option and search for the Xbox Game Bar app;

3. Click on the Xbox Game Bar application to select it, and then click on Advanced Options;

4. On the next screen, you can try to Repair or Restore the Xbox Game Bar app.

Try one of the options, restart your computer and see if it works again. If the problem persists, try the other one and test:

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Tell me what appears in this test please. Download the companion xbox console app > settings > network > NAT type

And connectivity

Let's try this IP and cache cleanup, please

Type CMD in the search bar;

Right-click on the Command Prompt option;

Click on the Run as Administrator option;

From the Command Prompt screen, execute the commands described below, pressing Enter at the end of each line:

ipconfig /release <Enter>

ipconfig /renew <Enter>

ipconfig /flushdns <Enter>

ipconfig /registerdns <Enter>

nbtstat -rr <Enter>

netsh int ip reset all <Enter>

netsh winsock reset <Enter>

These commands are for resetting IP configuration and network-related caches that may be stored on your computer.

1.On the desktop, press the Windows + R keys simultaneously to open Run;

2. At run type cleanmgr and click OK to open Disk Cleanup;

3. In the Disk Cleanup window, select the C: drive (if asked) and click OK;

4. In the Disk Cleanup for Windows 10 window, select the checkboxes for the files shown and click Cleanup System Files.

5. After cleaning, check the checkboxes that are not checked again and click OK>Delete Files.

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/...

See if you can update the control please
  3. Shotty Doll Win User

I have a question about "Griefing" suspensions,

& you do have to play like a robot. You can't curse, you can't argue or it can be seen as "harassment," you can't do in-game actions like melee'ing or it's seen as griefing. Sounds like they want you to be a robot to me.
  4. Syixx__ Win User

An ANTHEM SUPERMAN?

I am a huge Superman fan and I agree.. there hasn't been a decent game. The Superman Returns game I liked alright and kind of liked the idea of Metropolis having a health bar as opposed to Superman... but random robots hurting Superman makes me cringe...
    Here's to hoping one day we'll get one!
  5. bowski477 Win User

Tweaking the sound for headphones

The in game chat sound quality in this game is horrendous. I have Astro A40s and everyone sounds like robots.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Grand Theft Auto V - Plans for the day!

[quote user="Hookins"]Sure the cries will sound like they're coming from a robot, but robotic cries are better than no cries.[/quote]

In some ways a robot crying is even more meaningful and sad.
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar makes me sound like a robot. - Similar Threads - game bar makes

2. Can I make Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back to me so I can hear myself talk?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I make Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back to me so I can hear myself talk?: Is it possible to have Xbox Game Bar party chat play my mic’s audio back into my headset? This way I can hear myself talk without yelling (while playing a loud game)....
  3. PC Xbox Game bar party chat makes keyboard and mouse stop working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC Xbox Game bar party chat makes keyboard and mouse stop working: Hi, I'm having a weird problem with party chat on PC. Whenever I try to start a party in the Xbox game bar or join a party, my keyboard and mouse just stop working. It looks like the keyboard...
  4. Opening Xbox game bar makes me lose game keybinds

in XboX Insiders
    Opening Xbox game bar makes me lose game keybinds: This specifically happens when I use game bar with COD Modern Warfare/Warzone, but it may be wll present in other games, I guess. Steps to recreate the problem: Open COD Modern Warfare/Warzone...
  5. Space bar makes mouse not work in game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Space bar makes mouse not work in game: So I always play Minecraft on my Xbox with a keyboard and mouse and never have a problem. But today whenever I press space bar my mouse "disconnects" from the game. I cant look around but I was...
  6. How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...: Hello, it's the first time I'm using this forum, which means I might have made some mistakes choosing which category to post this call for help. English is not my native language, sorry for any...
  7. Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet: I find myself using the "record the last 30 seconds" option more often, but when I watch the recordings, I find one thing that bugs me. All the game audio has gone almost inaudible. Sounds that...
  8. Xbox Game Bar notifications make screen go black for 2-3 seconds

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar notifications make screen go black for 2-3 seconds: Recently I have been having issues with Xbox Game Bar notifications forcing the screen black for a few seconds. I've seen a bunch of posts online about this but all the ones I could find were...
  9. Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to...: help me I cant get my game bar Xbox Game Bar is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it:...
  10. Why do you make it impossible to disable game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do you make it impossible to disable game bar?: Why do you make users run gamebar when playing games? Why do you have the option in settings when it does not mean anything? Why does gamebar always show up in task manager when disabled? Why...