Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable

Discus and support Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I tried to get my fps to show while using xbox game bar, and requested access for fps. As soon as I did that, my fps immediately dropped. It's dropped... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sargeantyt, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable

I tried to get my fps to show while using xbox game bar, and requested access for fps. As soon as I did that, my fps immediately dropped. It's dropped on every game I own.

I tried disabling it, where microsoft suggests looking at the Computer Management app and finding Local Users and Groups, however I cannot find that.

How can I get rid of it?

submitted by /u/sargeantyt
    [link] [comments]

/u/sargeantyt, Oct 10, 2021
  2. FK2187 Win User

Xbox Live Forced Name Change

the game=the start of my xbox live account, a year ago.

I messed up and don't know how to edit. Haha.
  3. darkist1 Win User

i don't trust the xbox apps in my computer.

Hi Maurice,

Xbox is apart of Microsoft. so there will always be a small element of it on.

But here's how to how to disable game bar
  4. SojerManLanLIVE Win User

Halo Reach Stuttering After Enabling FPS Counter On Xbox Game Bar

Unfortunately this is a problem with Game Bar's coding, so the only thing we can do is wait until it's fixed. The workaround for this is to disable Game Bar entirely and use other software to check the FPS like MSI Afterburner + RivaTuner Statistics Server.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

THALIA

Hello Thalia,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand having issue accessing the FPS setting. Here is a

thread
    that explains how to get and access the FPS setting. Try this and let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Dynamic Sausage Win User

DR3 and COD Ghosts

I don't even know how it works any more then, I'm sorry, they've just messed up the whole game so much I don't know how it works :L
Thema:

Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable

1. Xbox game bar messed up my fps, don't know how to disable - Similar Threads - game bar messed

2. Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar/Xbox App not Showing Game: So I play on PC, and for a long time, ever since I got my PC, close to a year now, it showed what game I'm playing, on Game Bar and Xbox App. But for around 4 days now, it hasn't. I've tried...
  3. Xbox Game Bar No Longer shows online status

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar No Longer shows online status: I Play Mostly on my pc and i like it shows my online status on xbox, but that no longer works, well microsoft flight sim works, but anything else does not, it justs says online. I see more and...
  4. Can I use Xbox Game Bar "Performance" Feature with Windows 10 21H1 (build 19043.1165) ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I use Xbox Game Bar "Performance" Feature with Windows 10 21H1 (build 19043.1165) ?: I only found this statement in an article from 2019: "Thanks everyone who tried out and shared feedback about the performance visualizations we added to the game bar with Build 17692. We’re...
  5. Xbox game bar spotify widget not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar spotify widget not working: Basically the spotify widget won't let me control the spotify app, it juat keeps showing the open spotify button, which works too lol. I have already linked spotify to the game bar and I tried...
  6. Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar: hey i need some help can someone help me because i can't find xbox game bar setting on captures like this, so can someone help me plsss?? [Mod removed] 94d3e345-cd9b-4dd7-b123-9133ad8807ad
  7. Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar: Hi, I’m having an issue with Xbox game bar it’s not showing the games I’m playing and I cannot figure out why, I’ve tried resetting Xbox game bar I’ve tried uninstalling it and still nothing…....
  8. Windows 10 - Xbox game bar - Xbox social not signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 - Xbox game bar - Xbox social not signing in: I am not sure it is worth the effort to resolve this, but here is a last attempt to do so by pinging the community. Problem: Xbox Gamebar, click Sign In (Xbox Social), it blinks and does nothing....
  9. Moving the Xbox game bar record buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving the Xbox game bar record buttons: Hi, Just like the title says. I want to move the gray box where the red record icon shows up when recording game footage. It covers essential info in games... fe521855-6989-4e5d-8fce-1b76b39c777b
  10. Xbox game bar captured clips wont open in folder

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar captured clips wont open in folder: I can view the clips in the game bar just fine but when i open the folder they are in windows is telling me it cant find it and make sure i type in the name in correctly? Now the clips in folder...