Xbox game bar not capturing in windows 11

Discus and support Xbox game bar not capturing in windows 11 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I think this has something to do with 'enable capture' disappearing in windows setting-game in windows 11 I've tried every solutions found on internet... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by 승원 최, Jun 30, 2022.

1. 승원 최
    승원 최 Guest

I think this has something to do with 'enable capture' disappearing in windows setting-game in windows 11

I've tried every solutions found on internet including regedit, gpedit, repairing and reseting in setting-apps, but nothing will work. I even tried deleting xbox game bar manually and reinstalling, but still not working

It just won't let me capture anything

The recording button is simply inactivated and win+alt+R won't work either

Can you help me with this?

:)

승원 최, Jun 30, 2022
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

there are many reasons, and in general the app itself tells the reason, just rest the mouse on the record button and the message informs the reason. it may be due to hardware prerequisites, as windows 11 requires more and the game may be cumbersome it may disable recording, it may be because this game in question does not allow recording, it may be the resolution, try windowed mode.
  3. XBF - Drew Win User

Microsoft Xbox game bar Captures folder is messed up

Hi DrSeuss7519,

Have you completed all troubleshooting recommendations on the Xbox Game Bar found on Support.Xbox.com?

Do not know what version of windows you have, but on Windows 11 you can navigate to Settings > Gaming > Captures > Captures location. From here you can change the game capture save location.

Best regards,

XBF Drew
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Bar - windows 10

Hi there Mat,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand there is an inquiry on the Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10. The game bar will only capture game clips and screenshots. For more information on the Xbox Game Bar, I recommend to check out the following
    article:
    Use Xbox Game Bar to capture game clips and screenshots on Windows 10

Hope this helps.
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Windows app doesn't scale screenshots correctly

6. jakeketo Win User

xbox game bar captured video doesn't show application's icon

the logo might be an overlay from the program, the xbox gamebar will only capture the window or fullscreen application. it does not capture overlays all the time.
    Hi Farscape247,

thanks for your reply,

I tried to restore down and maximize the CAD window, to see if its worked but

When it goes restore down (the window is not fully maximized) the xbox game bar can capture (the CAD logo remains blank).

When it goes maximized, the xbox game bar capture nothing, error 0x82323007 always occurs :/
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar not capturing in windows 11 - Similar Threads - game bar capturing

2. PC Game Bar captures not showing up on mobile

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Bar captures not showing up on mobile: I took screenshots and recordings with Xbox Game Bar on my PC and I'm trying to post it but they aren't showing up on Xbox App on my Android. 9c687684-3bb5-4d84-9af1-801b6f7d4124
  3. xbox game bar capture bar troll me

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar capture bar troll me: hi all, this bar capture i cant move or anything? Is there any way I can change this bar? it's locked and I can't change it and my problem is that when I'm playing the mouse it accidentally goes...
  4. upload a capture from game bar to the pc xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    upload a capture from game bar to the pc xbox app: Hi, i was just wondering how i could upload a capture from game bar to the xbox app on my pc. Thanks 013b71ff-f170-4689-b07c-3794ae259f62
  5. I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was deleting some captures on the Xbox Game Bar on windows 11 and for some reason it wont...: The subject says it all, I cant delete captures on Xbox Game Bar, I'm looking for a way to fix this without restarting my computer because for some reason my CPU fans dont run on boot for some...
  6. Xbox Game Bar capture options greyed out, can't find options in settings (Windows 11)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar capture options greyed out, can't find options in settings (Windows 11): I've had this problem for a few months now where I can't capture photos or video or do anything in xbox game bar because the options are greyed out. I've tried going into the settings to see if...
  7. Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar does not upload captures and clips: Hi all the issue is that i use xbox game bar to record my game clips and to capture screenshots and the app does not upload those clips and captures to the network so I can share them properly....
  8. Window's game bar's capture folder has merged with the video folder. i haven't succeeded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Window's game bar's capture folder has merged with the video folder. i haven't succeeded...: I was attempting to move the captures folder, the folder where window's game bar recording function saves to, to a different drive. Unfortunately I failed to completely understand the instructions...
  9. Microsoft Xbox game bar Captures folder is messed up

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Xbox game bar Captures folder is messed up: As the title states, somewhere along the lines my location folder for the captures got changed and I don't know how. It's not even labeled Captures anymore, and I can't move the folder because...
  10. Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help. I deleted the xbox game bar video captures folder and i don't know how to get it back.: Hello, I need your help. I accidentally deleted the folder where the recordings made by xbox game bar were saved and now I don't know how to recover that folder because I can't see the videos that...