Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.

Discus and support Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not. i checked every setting, my birthdate is even set to 1999, when i was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LucasVicoria, Sep 12, 2019.

1. LucasVicoria
    LucasVicoria Guest

Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not. i checked every setting, my birthdate is even set to 1999, when i was born. can someone help??? im very annoyed and i cant see me purchasing xbox products in the future due
    to this experience. if this gets solved, that might make me change my mind.

:)

LucasVicoria, Sep 12, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Parental Consent Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.

Related Issues
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

Definition of a Microsoft child account

A child's account no longer appears in your family on Xbox One
  3. TyTheBold Win User

False Parental Control Restriction?

Im in the EXACT same position. (silver membership, x360, parental control BS) if you find a solution please let me know and i will erect a shrine in your honor.
  4. Fortified Brad Win User

Temporary History

Correct me if im wrong but I think that's under parental settings.
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

HOW DO I PUT PARENTAL CONTROL ON GTA V xbox 360

Considering its a 18+ game, you cant parental control on it. Its for a mature audience. Im pretty sure if you use Parental control on it you wont be able to play the game at all.
  6. papercut73 Win User

Only 1 of 5 profiles can play COD on XBox Live

Thema:

1. Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not. - Similar Threads - game bar letting

2. Xbox game bar записывает только звуки из игры и мой голос.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar записывает только звуки из игры и мой голос.: Здравствуйте. Я хочу задать вопрос по поводу записи звуков из других приложений при съемке видео с помощью xbox game bar. Когда при записи игры я хочу сделать видео с голосом друга - я не могу...
  3. Xbox Game Bar draining laptop's battery

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar draining laptop's battery: Hi, Recently, my laptops battery is draining mush faster than it used to. When I go to settings and see which apps are affecting the battery life I see that the Xbox game bar accounts for more...
  4. xbox game bar怎么回滚更新

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar怎么回滚更新: xbox game bar2月的更新之后,想录制但是显示我的电脑硬件不符合要求,但是之前都是可以录制的,虽然我显卡入门级MX150 4G,但是应该也不会不能录制吧 79fb72dc-78ac-4d92-8595-95e8f243f40f
  5. Game Bar Multiple Monitors

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar Multiple Monitors: I'm having a bit of trouble with recording since I'm pretty clueless with this stuff. I have two monitors - I use one for gaming and the other for anything else, usually youtube or netflix. I want...
  6. Can I repair an interrupted game bar recording file?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I repair an interrupted game bar recording file?: Yesterday I was recording with the Windows 10 game bar feature and suddenly my lap top got interrupted due to some power supply problem (my laptop was plugged) and it leads to a restart of the...
  7. Xbox party volume at Xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox party volume at Xbox game bar: Is there a way to control chat volume on Xbox party at Xbox game bar? Changing volume to "Xbox game bar" at sound mixer doesn´t do anything. Some people have an extremely loud microphone and...
  8. Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Game Bar Starts Muted and Doesn't Record All Computer Sounds: Hi there, Some game bar settings are being ignored and I'm not sure where to start. Firstly, my microphone is set to "turn on by default when I record" but ever time I start recording, my mic is...
  9. Xbox Game Bar not Opening when Pushing the XBOX button on Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not Opening when Pushing the XBOX button on Controller: Hello, I have been recently having an issue accessing the Xbox Game Bar when using a Xbox One Controller. In the past I have been able to push the XBOX button and the game bar came up. Now the...
  10. PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat: With the newly arrived Xbox (Beta) app with the Game Pass for PC content, when I invite a friend to a voice chat using either the app itself or the game bar, My friends are saying that I invited...