Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not.

Discus and support Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not. i checked every setting, my birthdate is even set to 1999, when i was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LucasVicoria, Sep 12, 2019 at 11:42 AM.

1. LucasVicoria
    LucasVicoria Guest

Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not. i checked every setting, my birthdate is even set to 1999, when i was born. can someone help??? im very annoyed and i cant see me purchasing xbox products in the future due
    to this experience. if this gets solved, that might make me change my mind.

:)

2. DrifterX22 Win User

Parental Consent Why you're being asked for parental consent

If the date of birth on your Microsoft account shows that you're under a certain age, Xbox is required to request parental consent for you to use Xbox Live.

If you're an adult, but you got a message asking for parental consent, it's because you're a child in your Microsoft family.

Solution

If you're of an age that requires parental consent, follow the steps on your Xbox to have your parent sign in and add you to their Microsoft family.

If you're over the age requiring parental consent, have your parent remove you from the family. They'll have to sign in to
    account.microsoft.com/family, select your profile, and select
    Remove.

If you're unable to clear the message, contact Xbox Support.

Related Issues
    Parental consent and Microsoft child accounts

Definition of a Microsoft child account

A child's account no longer appears in your family on Xbox One
  3. TyTheBold Win User

False Parental Control Restriction?

Im in the EXACT same position. (silver membership, x360, parental control BS) if you find a solution please let me know and i will erect a shrine in your honor.
  4. Fortified Brad Win User

Temporary History

Correct me if im wrong but I think that's under parental settings.
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

HOW DO I PUT PARENTAL CONTROL ON GTA V xbox 360

Considering its a 18+ game, you cant parental control on it. Its for a mature audience. Im pretty sure if you use Parental control on it you wont be able to play the game at all.
  6. papercut73 Win User

Only 1 of 5 profiles can play COD on XBox Live

Thema:

1. Xbox game bar not letting me stream, thinks im on parental controls but im not. - Similar Threads - game bar letting

2. Xbox game bar broadcast autoclose after 30 sec.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar broadcast autoclose after 30 sec.: Hello. I have this problem: when i start a trasmission on xbox game bar on pc, it will be closed after 30 seconds. Any idea? Thanks 24d31c1b-c919-4824-acc6-49fb0798f841
  3. Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar: Hej! Otóż nie działa mi aplikacja xbox game bar na windowsie 10. Próbowałem naprawić oraz zresetować aplikacje i nic to nie dało. Czytałem wpis jak naprawić ten błąd ale to też mi nie pomogło....
  4. I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot create xbox account with microsoft account on Xbox Game Bar: It doesn't let me create account... I tried use Xbox Game Bar to create account. After selecting gamertag, gamerpic and pressing "create account" I receive error 400. ( "More information" link...
  5. This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    This has gotta be the funniest video on the frustration of the Xbox game bar: [IMG] submitted by /u/ItsPharaohJoe [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox game bar won't broadcast my game

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar won't broadcast my game: I'm having some issues with trying to broadcast to Mixer from the Xbox game bar. When clicking on the broadcast button, the normal window that pops us that shows you the configuration of your...
  7. My Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 crashes with an specific game

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 crashes with an specific game: I've been having this issue 3 days ago, when I was trying to open the game bar on Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, but then it crashed. I tried opening it on other games and it worked just fine. I am...
  8. Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.: Hello i have been experiencing a lot of issues with game bar audio. And today i discovered that if i don't record my mic the audio is fine but if i record my mic the audio (only game and other...
  9. XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX GAME BARを使ってMIXERで配信が出来ない。(配信が動作していません)と出る。[Mod Translation - I can't distribute with...: タイトルの通りです。 昨日からなのですが、その日の二日前までは問題なくストリーミングできていましたが、全くできなくなりました。 配信ボタンを押して、ほんの2秒間ほどMIXERで配信する上でのタイトルなどの詳細設定ウィンドウが出たと思ったら、すぐにそれが消えて配信が動作していません。という内容のポップアップが出てきます。...
  10. PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Xbox (Beta) App/Game Bar will only let me start a Private Chat: With the newly arrived Xbox (Beta) app with the Game Pass for PC content, when I invite a friend to a voice chat using either the app itself or the game bar, My friends are saying that I invited...