Xbox Game Bar not opening

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar not opening in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there, Basically when I press Windows + G Xbox Game Bar doesn't show up, I've tried the solutions I could find but nothing worked, I tried to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BlackFlame6466, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Bar not opening

Hello there,

Basically when I press Windows + G Xbox Game Bar doesn't show up, I've tried the solutions I could find but nothing worked, I tried to contact maybe Sea of Thieves support and they asked me to contact Xbox Support but I can't find anything else to contact
    Xbox so I decided to go over here as I couldn't do anything else

:)

BlackFlame6466, Jan 27, 2020
  2. matthewiag Win User

Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

Hello

Have you checked if there is an Update on the Microsoft Store for the game bar?

Also you could try restarting the Xbox Game Bar App. Please try the following steps,

• Right Click on the Task bar
    • Task Manager
    • Find Xbox Game Bar
    • Right Click and End Task,
    • Open up the Start Menu
    • Find and Open Xbox Game Bar near the bottom
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Shoto,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to launch the Xbox Game Bar on your Windows 10 PC.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow the various steps provided through our
    troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 support article.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  4. Neutral_MichaelC Win User

Xbox game bar not opening.

I tried many things, but they all did not work.
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox game bar not opening.

Hello Neutral,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that the Windows Game bar is no longer functioning for you, even after enabling it in the settings. We recommend going through the troubleshooting on this support article: Troubleshoot
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10

Let us know if this helps! We recommend starting off with solution 3 "What should i do if my Game bar and my shortcuts are not working."
  6. Revocke Win User

Hi!

Check if the option Record game clips, screenshots and broadcast using Game bar is active

Hope this helps
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar not opening - Similar Threads - Game Bar opening

2. Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Open

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Crashing When Open: When ever I open Xbox Game Bar It shows up for 3 Seconds then it closes. Thanks f9c96c86-2131-4a82-96d3-0d0f9fc7b336
  3. Xbox game bar not opening.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar not opening.: Xbox game bar suddenly stopped working. I enabled it in the settings. I went in the registry editor, it did not work. I reinstalled xbox console companion. Nothing has worked. Please Help....
  4. Xbox Game Bar Only Opens Captures and Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Only Opens Captures and Audio: I recently re downloaded Windows 10 to fix an error and now when I open the game bar all that opens is the captures and audio widgets the menu where you can select what widgets to display is not...
  5. Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta Wapp - Gaming Services Dependencies won't install, Game Bar won't open: [IMG] The app wasn't able to install Gaming Services Dependencies, reboot of the system, repair and reset of both apps itself didn't helped. I granted Administrator rights to the popup. Closing...
  6. My Xbox Game Bar won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Game Bar won't open: Hello! My xBox Game Bar won't open and I cannot record any game. It recently happened I had chance before to record my gameplays but not anylonger. 9113297a-e942-45df-ba75-9e6d426f02cb
  7. Xbox Game Bar not Opening when Pushing the XBOX button on Controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not Opening when Pushing the XBOX button on Controller: Hello, I have been recently having an issue accessing the Xbox Game Bar when using a Xbox One Controller. In the past I have been able to push the XBOX button and the game bar came up. Now the...
  8. can not open Game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    can not open Game bar: I press Win+G or Win+Alt+R, but still can not open the game bar, I tried to turn on the switch in windows 10 setting > Game Bar > User Game Bar to record Games, But it turn back off...
  9. xbox game bar wont open but its open in task manager

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar wont open but its open in task manager: it shows in task manager but doesnt show open 1047b652-f371-4a53-bedb-ab752ef0f43f
  10. Xbox Game Bar doesn't open all the way?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar doesn't open all the way?: When I press Win+G, it only pops up a little rectangle with the time, game capturing and the audio. I tried to uninstall and reinstall, turn it off and back on, and I'm still not able to get all...