Xbox game bar not recording roblox in full screen

Discus and support Xbox game bar not recording roblox in full screen in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am trying to record my game with xbox game bar. But ever since like December it wouldn't record my game in full screen. I am not using the MS store... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by RT_257, Jan 22, 2021.

1. RT_257
    RT_257 Guest

I am trying to record my game with xbox game bar. But ever since like December it wouldn't record my game in full screen. I am not using the MS store app to play roblox, i am using the web player. It records everything else fine in full screen, but not
    the web player. I read an article that if you press alt+enter in roblox it maxes out the resolution. It worked until yesterday, 1/21/2021. I have tried restarting and updating my pc, and as well fixing the apps from the settings. Please help!

:)

RT_257, Jan 22, 2021
  2. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  3. Philip706 Win User

Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Roblox

Hi there James!

Sorry to hear your having some issues!

The Xbox game bar and the Xbox app are still fairly new and can be hard to use sometimes,

I personally would try a software designed for recording screens.

Unlike Xbox game bar that is meant for the use of small clips, speaking with friends in parties, etc.

Hopefully this was able to help!

-Phil
  4. ​Jamie​ Win User

Sign in On Xbox Companion and Xbox Game Bar Doesn't Work

Open the Start menu, and select Settings > Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is On. If Xbox Game Bar doesn't appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the Windows logo key + Alt + R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. Give it a shot and let me know how it goes!
  5. ​Jamie​ Win User

Xbox game bar with a small screen when recording Roblox

6. CasparBrey Win User

Xbox game bar with a small screen when recording Roblox

Hi Jamie, Sorry but this didn't work. Do you have any other suggestions?
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar not recording roblox in full screen - Similar Threads - game bar recording

2. xbox game bar - recordings stops after under 1 second

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar - recordings stops after under 1 second: Hi, I got interesting problem with my game bar on my PC, when I try to redcord fullscreen game, it put screen just a bit darker (not too much, barely noticiable) for like a half of second, then,...
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Roblox

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Roblox: I've used the ROBLOX player, I've tried microsoft's ROBLOX player, but neither work, and I cant keep a decent upload (YouTube) schedule if i cant record! If you know anything to help this, I...
  4. My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar: I have checked all default boxes like many topics say, restarted laptop, checked if that it happens in every game, and it still does no matter what, however, even NVIDIA Share aka Shadowplay can't...
  5. Xbox game bar with a small screen when recording Roblox

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar with a small screen when recording Roblox: Every time I record Roblox with Xbox game bar when I watch it back it has a small screen in the top left corner. Anyone know how to fix that? 144b936f-455e-4f18-bcd9-c58385c9bbd7
  6. Xbox Game Bar lagging when recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar lagging when recording: I was gonna go record some ROBLOX but suddenly my recording and gameplay was laggy, I even tried setting the settings down to the recommended and lowest but it still lagged me. It didn't do this...
  7. Xbox game bar recording lagging whenever i lag

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar recording lagging whenever i lag: Hi, whenever i try to record the game bar recording is really laggy, not my actual game, i usually run 200-300 fps while recording, i even tried setting the priority to high, nothing is working,...
  8. Xbox game bar recording lagging whenever i lag

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar recording lagging whenever i lag: Hi, whenever i try to record the game bar recording is really laggy, not my actual game, i usually run 200-300 fps while recording, i even tried setting the priority to high, nothing is working,...
  9. Windows Xbox Game bar won't record, says "we can't record right now, try again later"

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows Xbox Game bar won't record, says "we can't record right now, try again later": I've tried a bunch of things. Resetting the Store cache, reinstalling gamebar and the Xbox app, but nothing works.... The xbox app doesn't even have a DVR setting IN THE APP! What changed?? why...
  10. xbox game bar 녹화 오류 (Recording Error)

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar 녹화 오류 (Recording Error): 며 부터 갑자기 xbox game bar로 녹화를 하 했더니 녹화를 수 없습니다 라 뜨며 녹화가 되지 않음 (오류 코드:0x82323007) 도와주세요 ENG) I've been trying to record with Xbox game bar since a few days ago, but I can't record it. (Error...