Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Voice Chat On PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Voice Chat On PC in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I use the Xbox Game Bar to record clips of Modern Warfare. My problem is that it doesn’t record voice chat, it records the video and in game sound... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by hick25, Oct 2, 2020.

1. hick25
    hick25 Guest

I use the Xbox Game Bar to record clips of Modern Warfare. My problem is that it doesn’t record voice chat, it records the video and in game sound perfectly, just not voice chat. Is there a solution to this so it can record voice chat and I can still hear
    it or am I wasting my time with the Xbox Game Bar?

:)

hick25, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Forsaken Banter Win User

Recording for youtube

3. MaeMagz Win User

No Game Audio through Headset/Earphones After Controller Update

Try opening your Xbox menu by pressing the home button on your controller, then clicking "audio". There should be a volume bar for game vs voice chat below the regular audio bar. Moving this bar to the right makes the game louder and voice chat quieter,
    moving it to the left makes voice chat louder and the game quieter. Hope this helps!
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

Voice recording

Sorry to hear it. I'm afraid the game bar cannot record your voice. I would recommend using either the Xbox Console Companion or an app such as OBS to record clips with your voice
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Xbox Game Bar не записывает микрофон [Xbox Game Bar doesn't record microphone]

Sorry to hear it. Please open your game bar and go to Settings then Capturing and make sure that you have the proper option for recording there. Then go to Voice Chat and make sure that Enable Push to Talk is unchecked
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

This is not about the forums. It's the voice chat. When I tried to join voice chat in Game Bar, it closes. When I tried to join voice chat from my Xbox App mobile, it reveals an error.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Voice Chat On PC - Similar Threads - Game Bar Recording

2. xbox game bar recording problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game bar recording problem: I was recording the screen by pressing the Windows + G key, and the screen turned off because the laptop battery was low, and I quickly charged the laptop and turned it on, but the video I was...
  3. Xbox game bar notification "Starting background recording, microphone recording is on."

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar notification "Starting background recording, microphone recording is on.": Whenever I switch back to a game I get this notification and I don't want to receive it. I want the microphone recording to remain on but I don't want to receive the notification every time I...
  4. Xbox Game Bar - recording problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - recording problem: My problem is that I have blocked the record buttons in the Xbox Game Bar for some time. Before, I was recording normally and nothing happened. Now these buttons are grayed out all the time and...
  5. xbox game bar - recordings stops after under 1 second

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar - recordings stops after under 1 second: Hi, I got interesting problem with my game bar on my PC, when I try to redcord fullscreen game, it put screen just a bit darker (not too much, barely noticiable) for like a half of second, then,...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Roblox

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Roblox: I've used the ROBLOX player, I've tried microsoft's ROBLOX player, but neither work, and I cant keep a decent upload (YouTube) schedule if i cant record! If you know anything to help this, I...
  7. My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar: I have checked all default boxes like many topics say, restarted laptop, checked if that it happens in every game, and it still does no matter what, however, even NVIDIA Share aka Shadowplay can't...
  8. Xbox game bar with a small screen when recording Roblox

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar with a small screen when recording Roblox: Every time I record Roblox with Xbox game bar when I watch it back it has a small screen in the top left corner. Anyone know how to fix that? 144b936f-455e-4f18-bcd9-c58385c9bbd7
  9. Xbox Game Bar lagging when recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar lagging when recording: I was gonna go record some ROBLOX but suddenly my recording and gameplay was laggy, I even tried setting the settings down to the recommended and lowest but it still lagged me. It didn't do this...
  10. Xbox game bar recording lagging whenever i lag

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar recording lagging whenever i lag: Hi, whenever i try to record the game bar recording is really laggy, not my actual game, i usually run 200-300 fps while recording, i even tried setting the priority to high, nothing is working,...