Xbox Game Bar not showing current playing game on status

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar not showing current playing game on status in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So, I really love Xbox Game Bar and I'm using it since the beggining, but I have some problems that I cannot find how to fix them. When I play some... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/laner95, May 23, 2020 at 2:23 PM.

1. /u/laner95
    /u/laner95 Guest

So, I really love Xbox Game Bar and I'm using it since the beggining, but I have some problems that I cannot find how to fix them. When I play some games, the Status on the XGB it just stays as "Online", I've tried it with several different games from Steam (Tomb Raider, Destiny 2, Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice, Hitman, Stardew Valley) and it just doesn't work. It only shows "Online" as status, not the game I'm playing.

How can I fix that?

Thanks!

submitted by /u/laner95
    [link] [comments]

2. Ezorith Win User

Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing

If games aren't being recognized by Xbox Game Bar, you can add it to the games list. To do so, you'll only need to launch the game, and then
    open Game Bar (Win + G), open Settings > and tick
    "Remember this is a game".

Hope this helps!
  3. DaraVuong Win User

Xbox Gamebar Status Not showing Game Currently Playing

Still didn't work...

It just shows my status as online.
  4. Mikeysoonerfan Win User

Game wont go past title screen

if you check xbox live status it shows this game is currently having outages you can check xbox live status here
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing

Hi,

You can change your online Status on PC via the Game Bar. Press and hold the Windows Key and
    tap G on the keyboard.

Or with an Xbox controller attached to the PC, access the Game Bar by pressing the
    Xbox button.

Depending on how the Game Bar is set up on the PC a number of Windows will be displayed. Showing as Online or Offline is available in the Xbox Social window. To configure the game bar to your liking, press the Overlay Menu, next
    to the time. This will allow you to change what Windows of the Game Bar are displayed.

Full information including a tutorial video can be found here: Customize Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
  6. ArminatorX Win User

will agame for xbox one x play on xbox one s

A Xbox One game will run on all Xbox One family consoles. Be it the original Xbox One, the Xbox One S or Xbox One X. The only difference is, that the Xbox One X might show more graphical details than the other two consoles.

In regards to playing Fortnite: Some countries show a Xbox Live Service alert for Fortnite. While the US Status page shows everything is working, the

German status page currently shows a Fortnite Service alert

So check the status page of your country, and maybe wait a few hours. Maybe the Fortnite issue will then be resolved. In the mean time, try to play a different game.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar not showing current playing game on status - Similar Threads - Game Bar showing

2. Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar won´t show up when I press the Xbox button on the xbox one controller.: Hello. So I was trying to use the Xbox home button on the controller to open up the game bar.However, it wouldn´t show up, unless I pressed the Windows key+G. It worked fine before, but now it...
  3. Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up: [img] Every time I get on my PC after a shutdown, it works just fine. But the moment it goes to sleep and turn it back on, the speakers, as well as all of my applications do not show up. I am...
  4. Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Companion App and Game Bar not showing friends list on PC: I am having an issue with Xbox Companion app and Game Bar not showing the friends list on PC. Both come up with the error message "We can't show your friends right now. Try refreshing the app....
  5. The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

in XboX Insiders
    The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MoralesProject [link] [comments]
  6. FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    FPS counter not showing in Xbox Game Bar: I can't see the FPS counter option as stated everywhere, only CPU, GPU and RAM. Windows 10 Pro XBox Game Bar version 3.34.15002.0 2d6508ac-f970-4b2c-9291-dd6f41181f96
  7. Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest?

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar Only Shows Recording Settings? Where is the Rest?: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble seeing the entire gamebar UI. When I open the xbox game bar all I see are the recording settings. I can't see friends, music, or any of the other features shown...
  8. XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar only showing Integrated GPU0 when game is playing on GPU1 (GTX). Can't find a...: I'm trying to troubleshoot some performance issue with a game and so wanted to look at my PC performance when I noticed lag/slow down. I pulled up Xbox Game Bar and pinned the performance tab, but...
  9. Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar always showing "目前无法进行录制,请稍后再试" [Translation - "Cannot record now, please try...: [img] Whether I was playing a game or wasn't playing a game,when I use "Win + Alt + R"or use "Win + G" to capture, it always showing "目前 法进行录制,请稍后再试". ___ [Translation - "Cannot record now,...
  10. How to make xbox game bar show horizontally instead of vertically

in XBoX on Windows
    How to make xbox game bar show horizontally instead of vertically: For some reason when I press Windows + G in a game, I get some odd vertically designed game bar with all the same buttons as the horizontal bar. Why did this happen? Can I switch back to...