Xbox Game Bar not working.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar not working. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi Team, when trying to post o LFG is not working, it immediately shots off. Can you guys show me how to fix this? 8fb218c1-aa7e-40e9-b1c0-385a63e0493d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xSolotov, Aug 19, 2019.

1. xSolotov
    xSolotov Guest

Hi Team, when trying to post o LFG is not working, it immediately shots off. Can you guys show me how to fix this?

:)

xSolotov, Aug 19, 2019
  2. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Xbox Game Bar not working

Alright then. Let's try something else

1. Open Run and type regedit. Click enter.

2. Click HKEY_CURRENT_USER

3. Click the Software folder>Microsoft>Current Version>Game DVR

4. Select all existing keys and delete them.

5.Run the Game Bar again and see if it works.
  3. Spectrum183 Win User

Thanks for answering
    I have already followed each of the steps to solve it and it does not work for , if you know something else
    Thank you!
  4. Ackis Win User

Xbox Game Bar Not Working

The only thing I've personally found that works is to perform a system reset. Which is REALLY annoying.
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox Game Bar Not Working

hello, have you tried it with other controller? check if you have the latest updates on your Windows 10 PC
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar not working. - Similar Threads - Game Bar working

2. Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar windows 10 audio not working correctly if i record my microphone.: Hello i have been experiencing a lot of issues with game bar audio. And today i discovered that if i don't record my mic the audio is fine but if i record my mic the audio (only game and other...
  3. Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion / Game Bar NOT WORKING Error [0x800706BE]: Hello I've recently upgraded from a laptop to a Desktop and have a fresh computer. I've recently tried using the Xbox Console Companion like I would on my Laptop and have notice NOTHING would...
  4. xbox game bar doesn't work with my account

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar doesn't work with my account: Xbox game bar doesn't work with my account. If I use different account or my account used on different PC game bar work fine. What could be a problem? Package Full name:...
  5. Xbox Game Bar not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working: I wanted to record with the xbox game bar, but it does not leave me when i am going to activate it deactivates itself, and I can not record, what I did was to uninstall it and reinstall it but at...
  6. Windows 10 Game Bar Doesn't work with Family Premium Account

in XboX Insiders
    Windows 10 Game Bar Doesn't work with Family Premium Account: Hi, I'm in Skip Ahead. Please see this post below. This is happening to me, too....
  7. Game Bar "Recording Isn't Working Error: 2147942487" when trying to record Microsoft Teams...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar "Recording Isn't Working Error: 2147942487" when trying to record Microsoft Teams...: I get this error after trying to record Microsoft Teams window using Win+Alt+R: [img] I can record other windows successfully using this method (Chrome, VirtualBox, others..) After this error...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Not Working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Not Working: I've been having this problem with the game bar lately. It used to work just fine, but now it won't take clips or open up anymore. Sometimes I have to shrink my game and put it back up for it to...
  9. Game Bar doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar doesn't work: Whenever I try to use game bar in sea of thieves it gives me an error that the game doesn't allow recording. Any fix for this? 4f89b9b0-4819-4ddc-b1c4-2d7b4d38acb0
  10. GAME BAR STOPPED WORKING WINDOWS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME BAR STOPPED WORKING WINDOWS: Good morning, Yesterday morning I tested the game bar for recording while I played Tibia. It turned normal, I was able to record normal. Then I downloaded a video editor called HitFilm and the...