Xbox Game Bar not working.

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar not working. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi Team, when trying to post o LFG is not working, it immediately shots off. Can you guys show me how to fix this? 8fb218c1-aa7e-40e9-b1c0-385a63e0493d Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xSolotov, Aug 19, 2019.

1. xSolotov
    xSolotov Guest

Hi Team, when trying to post o LFG is not working, it immediately shots off. Can you guys show me how to fix this?

:)

xSolotov, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Daniel Urrutia Anaba Win User

Xbox Game Bar not working

Hi!

I have the same problem that Spectrum183 and the truth is that tried that metod, but doesn't works. Is anything else i can do?

Thanks.
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Alright then. Let's try something else

1. Open Run and type regedit. Click enter.

2. Click HKEY_CURRENT_USER

3. Click the Software folder>Microsoft>Current Version>Game DVR

4. Select all existing keys and delete them.

5.Run the Game Bar again and see if it works.
  4. Spectrum183 Win User

Thanks for answering
    I have already followed each of the steps to solve it and it does not work for , if you know something else
    Thank you!
  5. Ackis Win User

Xbox Game Bar Not Working

The only thing I've personally found that works is to perform a system reset. Which is REALLY annoying.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Xbox Game Bar Not Working

hello, have you tried it with other controller? check if you have the latest updates on your Windows 10 PC
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar not working. - Similar Threads - Game Bar working

2. Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo Reach Steam Version Game bar not working to record clips: Not able to record any clips for Halo Reach on Steam using the game bar. Haven't had this issue for any other game just reach that won't record gameplay clips for whatever reason....
  3. Xbox Game Bar captures not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar captures not working: I'm having trouble with taking clips with the Xbox Game Bar, but particularly with Fortnite. Whenever I try to take a capture only the game audio plays and the video is just a still image of...
  4. Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background: I have been using the gamebar to play Sea of Thieves with friends for quite some times. All of sudden last night my push to talk settings no longer worked with the application in the background....
  5. Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion App Not Working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar and Xbox Companion App Not Working?: Having a hard time joining parties because Neither the Xbox Game bar or Companion App are working. Was working fine last night. But taking years to load and eventually crash. Everything else runs...
  6. My microphone is connected but it won't detect any audio for the game bar (it works with...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microphone is connected but it won't detect any audio for the game bar (it works with...: I've been having this problem for the past few days were I join a party and it says no microphone under my name and I can't speak in party chat. I do use voicemod but I don't see how that could be...
  7. Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar (PC) push to talk not working in background: When the overlay is open by using Win+G the push to talk works fine but as soon as I navigate to any other window and the gamebar is forced into the background the push to talk stops working. I...
  8. xbox game bar: voice chat not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar: voice chat not working: So i cannot connect to voice chats. ive restarted my Xbox game bar i have updated drivers and ive restarted ip helper. cant find a solution. please help. e0220560-576f-4dee-9d49-855285b16793
  9. My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game bar clips are frozen, but have working sound: I have been trying to get clips for ages now. Every clip i record is a still 30 second still frame of the game im clipping (fortnite) and its been like this for a long time. Is there any fix to...
  10. Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar push to talk in Xbox Party not working in background: I don't understand why this issue hasn't been fixed for months. I would consider it a serious issue and I am looking for a work-a-round if there is one. a2a60bde-6d88-4a57-bbe7-dfeed5529704