xbox game bar not working

Discus and support xbox game bar not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xbox game bar wont work when i join or start a party it will let people join the chat but i cant hear them and they cant hear me any solutions? ive... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Edwardvega1, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Edwardvega1
    Edwardvega1 Guest

xbox game bar wont work when i join or start a party it will let people join the chat but i cant hear them and they cant hear me any solutions?

ive uninstalled re installed and troubleshooted

:)

Edwardvega1, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Daniel Urrutia Anaba Win User

Xbox Game Bar not working

Hi!

I have the same problem that Spectrum183 and the truth is that tried that metod, but doesn't works. Is anything else i can do?

Thanks.
  3. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Alright then. Let's try something else

1. Open Run and type regedit. Click enter.

2. Click HKEY_CURRENT_USER

3. Click the Software folder>Microsoft>Current Version>Game DVR

4. Select all existing keys and delete them.

5.Run the Game Bar again and see if it works.
  4. Spectrum183 Win User

Thanks for answering
    I have already followed each of the steps to solve it and it does not work for , if you know something else
    Thank you!
  5. Kxnfused Win User

It sounds like the only option would be to Reinstall windows.
  6. Ackis Win User

Xbox Game Bar Not Working

The only thing I've personally found that works is to perform a system reset. Which is REALLY annoying.
Thema:

1. xbox game bar not working - Similar Threads - game bar working

2. Xbox Game Bar not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working: Hi, I can't open Xbox game bar in Windows 10. It's turn off in settings, but I can't turn it on, because when I do it and close settings window all changes will discard. I tried reset and...
  3. Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar: Below is a video of Asphalt 9: Legends that I have captured using the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10). However, after the video was captured, the audio was completely muted while previewing the...
  4. Blue Yeti not working with Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Blue Yeti not working with Xbox Game Bar: Hello all. I'm frustrated trying to get Xbox game bar to detect my voice through a Blue Yeti. Here is what I've tried: Blue Yeti works with Discord AND Xbox Console Companion. My other mic works...
  5. Trying to record something, but Xbox Game Bar refuses to work. (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to record something, but Xbox Game Bar refuses to work. (PC): I've tried to turn on the 'Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar' setting, but it never, ever saves, even if I just change the page in settings. Anyone have a fix for this?...
  6. Microphone not working for Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Microphone not working for Game Bar: So I have an external microphone, a headset microphone, and an internal microphone. I disable all microphones except the external one, yet whenever I join an Xbox party, it goes to the headset...
  7. Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again later: Hi, so i built my pc yesterday and updated my game bar to have the party chat. Problem is every time I try to start a party or join my friends party, it says to try again later because something...
  8. my xbox game bar cant work

in XBoX on Windows
    my xbox game bar cant work: i cant open it,"win+G" also doesn't work. and... [img] de64fc95-b5aa-4a06-ab81-fc6a53690b6f
  9. Looking For Group not working [PC Game Bar]

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking For Group not working [PC Game Bar]: It was working fine until I made an account to use it. Now there are no posts on a game that should have very many. It says I can refresh for 4 new posts, but the button doesn't do anything....
  10. Xbox Game Bar party not working correctly when playing Modern Warfare on PC. Desperately...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar party not working correctly when playing Modern Warfare on PC. Desperately...: Hi all, I'm trying to play Modern Warfare on PC with my friends who play on Xbox, and I can join the party fine, I can hear them fine and they can hear me, as soon as I enter a game on Warzone or...