Xbox Game Bar notifications make screen go black for 2-3 seconds

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar notifications make screen go black for 2-3 seconds in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently I have been having issues with Xbox Game Bar notifications forcing the screen black for a few seconds. I've seen a bunch of posts online about... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/s1ravarice, Apr 24, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Bar notifications make screen go black for 2-3 seconds

Recently I have been having issues with Xbox Game Bar notifications forcing the screen black for a few seconds. I've seen a bunch of posts online about this but all the ones I could find were closed because of a new thread (which they don't link).

Anyone else having these issues? I can't really figure out what has caused it.

submitted by /u/s1ravarice
    [link] [comments]

/u/s1ravarice, Apr 24, 2021
  2. DeliriumBlades Win User

Windows 10 HDR gaming screen blanking issues

Same here...Asus PG27UQ...Anytime i get an achievement,message,xbox alert or open game bar (WIN+G) the screen goes black to show the pop up notification in SDR then when notification goes away screen goes black when going back into HDR. Does this when
    adjusting the volume too.. pretty annoying
  3. DShatohin Win User

Achievements issue while in HDR

Can confirm that. Same behavior.

HDR supported, playing Gears 5 and Forza 4, but any notification making my screen to turn off HDR for a few seconds while notifications in SDR are displayed, and then again several seconds of darkness while HDR is enabling again in game.

Particularly Xbox Game bar achievements and volume UI when i want to change my sound.

Pretty crappy HDR implementation.
  4. StarWarsGalaxies Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch, crashes on launch

The game launches for 2-3 second,

My screen turns black, my cursor turns into the game cursor, and then it crashed aka disappears. Sometimes it last 4-5 seconds and I see the first screen which says Xbox
  5. darkist1 Win User

Problem with Parties

The notifications, Party chat, and getting achievements really shouldnt be making your screen go black.

How long has it been doing this?
  6. zdopeheathen Win User

Delay when changing lobbies or joining on invites

I had the same problem only it was 2 or 3 seconds of a black screen every time.
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar notifications make screen go black for 2-3 seconds

1. Xbox Game Bar notifications make screen go black for 2-3 seconds - Similar Threads - Game Bar notifications

2. Xbox Game Bar - Invite notifications not working and friend list doesn't show the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - Invite notifications not working and friend list doesn't show the games: Hello everyone. I'm opening a forum thread to try and figure this out with everyone. I currently have two issues that I'd love to fix since it's a bit too annoying and I mainly play on PC now....
  3. [Xbox Game Bar PC] - Notifications not working

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Game Bar PC] - Notifications not working: For almost a year now, my game bar is not showing me any notifications. Not about achievements, no party invites, no game invites, nothing. No sound plays and I don't see the notification either....
  4. How to disable "Claim your points!" notifications on Xbox game bar social notifications?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to disable "Claim your points!" notifications on Xbox game bar social notifications?: I keep on getting the same series of notifications that look like this: [img] There is no obvious setting the UI that I can see to disable this notification which is continually distracting me...
  5. Xbox game bar achievement notification wrong language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar achievement notification wrong language: Hello. I'm playing Halo master chief collection on steam. It runs just fine.. But the xbox game bar achievement notification is in Danish. I would like it in English please. My system is set to...
  6. Xbox Game Bar(Or Xbox on PC in general) Notification Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar(Or Xbox on PC in general) Notification Issue: Recently been having a problem where whenever a friend of mine sends me an game invite or party invite. I get no notification. not just having no sound play to indicate but actually not even...
  7. Xbox game bar notification "Starting background recording, microphone recording is on."

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar notification "Starting background recording, microphone recording is on.": Whenever I switch back to a game I get this notification and I don't want to receive it. I want the microphone recording to remain on but I don't want to receive the notification every time I...
  8. Help... I tried everything: Game Bar achievements notifications in different language

in XBoX on Windows
    Help... I tried everything: Game Bar achievements notifications in different language: I live in Germany, but I speak and use Windows 10 in English. My W10 region is set to Germany. I already tried changing the region to US, resetting the Game Bar app, reinstalling the Xbox app and...
  9. Help... I tried everything: Game Bar achievements notifications in different language

in XboX Insiders
    Help... I tried everything: Game Bar achievements notifications in different language: [IMG] I live in Germany, but I speak and use Windows 10 in English. My W10 region is set to Germany. I already tried changing the region to US, resetting the Game Bar app, reinstalling the Xbox...
  10. Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Mic Unless Notifications Turned On

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Mic Unless Notifications Turned On: Xbox Game Bar will record game audio and other people talking just fine when using the "Record last 30 seconds option", but will only record my mic if I use the manual record feature, or check the...