Xbox game bar [on pc]

Discus and support Xbox game bar [on pc] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay, so I just got a new brand new pc and i used to play on my laptop, and when i pressed the windows + g key it would open up the things i pinned,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HamdyPieces, May 23, 2020 at 11:23 AM.

1. HamdyPieces
    HamdyPieces Guest

Xbox game bar [on pc]

Okay, so I just got a new brand new pc and i used to play on my laptop, and when i pressed the
    windows + g key it would open up the things i pinned, whether that was the parties or showing me my pc performance. Currently, it isn't showing that, and I have no clue what to do. I searched up and tried to see whats wrong but I don't know.
    Would like some help! Thanks
    Xbox game bar [on pc] [​IMG]

:)

2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

If you're referring to the Xbox Game Bar on PC, it saves to your hard drive as default. If you go to the Settings app on your PC, click on 'Gaming', and then on the side bar, click on 'Captures'. That will show you where the Xbox Game Bar recordings and
    screenshots are stored.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing

Hi,

You can change your online Status on PC via the Game Bar. Press and hold the Windows Key and
    tap G on the keyboard.

Or with an Xbox controller attached to the PC, access the Game Bar by pressing the
    Xbox button.

Depending on how the Game Bar is set up on the PC a number of Windows will be displayed. Showing as Online or Offline is available in the Xbox Social window. To configure the game bar to your liking, press the Overlay Menu, next
    to the time. This will allow you to change what Windows of the Game Bar are displayed.

Full information including a tutorial video can be found here: Customize Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
  4. HamdyPieces Win User

Xbox game bar [on pc]

All i had to do is update it, but thanks for trying to help!
  5. Harvestbuddy Win User

Xbox game bar [on pc]

Hey there! You can always Reset or Terminate the Game Bar and download it again from the Microsoft Store App. See if that helps! To Access the Reset/Terminate option, go to your computer Settings > Apps > Click on Xbox Game Bar > Advanced Features! Hope
    that helps!
  6. Neutral_MichaelC Win User

Xbox Game bar PC

have u considered using OBS. it is free.
Thema:

Xbox game bar [on pc]

1. Xbox game bar [on pc] - Similar Threads - game bar

2. Xbox Game Bar not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar not working: Hi, I can't open Xbox game bar in Windows 10. It's turn off in settings, but I can't turn it on, because when I do it and close settings window all changes will discard. I tried reset and...
  3. Windows 10 Home - Xbox Game Bar (FPS counter)

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 Home - Xbox Game Bar (FPS counter): Windows 10 Home (1909 - 64 bit - HUN) - Xbox Game Bar - FPS counter is not working. What is the solution? Access request and PC restart -> it didn't help... [img] [img] [img]...
  4. my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox(beta) Microsoft Store, xbox game bar & xbox companion none of them let me sign in: hi, i have an issue with all 4 of this apps for Windows 10 where I try to access my account and it is unsuccessful. The issue consist in, when I access one of this apps, I am requiered to sign in....
  5. Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch

in XBoX on Windows
    Join Xbox friend's game with xbox game bar/ xbox console companion, for games like overwatch: Can I use the xbox one console companion on pc or use the xbox game bar to play with my friend on xbox? dccfaa88-92c2-4bf9-a120-0bc6b78fd25a
  6. Xbox Game Bar not showing current playing game on status

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar not showing current playing game on status: So, I really love Xbox Game Bar and I'm using it since the beggining, but I have some problems that I cannot find how to fix them. When I play some games, the Status on the XGB it just stays as...
  7. Xbox Game Bar PC Not starting properly

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar PC Not starting properly: It's been fine the last few days, but whenever I press the key to open it (WIN+G) It locks my mouse so I can't interact with anything on my desktop or in game however the game bar never actually...
  8. Xbox Game Bar didn't save and lost my video.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar didn't save and lost my video.: I 100% sure that the program is recording, but suddenly it is stop recording like an error and I can't find my video in the folder. I want to know that I can recover the video? The program have...
  9. Unable to join friend’s game through xbox side bar

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to join friend’s game through xbox side bar: Im unable to join all of my friends game session, and they are all in public sessions, as seen from the attachment below, the “join game” option is greyed out. I have done a soft reset on my...
  10. Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar: Below is a video of Asphalt 9: Legends that I have captured using the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10). However, after the video was captured, the audio was completely muted while previewing the...