Xbox game bar [on pc]

Discus and support Xbox game bar [on pc] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Okay, so I just got a new brand new pc and i used to play on my laptop, and when i pressed the windows + g key it would open up the things i pinned,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HamdyPieces, May 23, 2020.

1. HamdyPieces
    HamdyPieces Guest

Xbox game bar [on pc]

Okay, so I just got a new brand new pc and i used to play on my laptop, and when i pressed the
    windows + g key it would open up the things i pinned, whether that was the parties or showing me my pc performance. Currently, it isn't showing that, and I have no clue what to do. I searched up and tried to see whats wrong but I don't know.
    Would like some help! Thanks
    Xbox game bar [on pc] [​IMG]

:)

HamdyPieces, May 23, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

If you're referring to the Xbox Game Bar on PC, it saves to your hard drive as default. If you go to the Settings app on your PC, click on 'Gaming', and then on the side bar, click on 'Captures'. That will show you where the Xbox Game Bar recordings and
    screenshots are stored.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox console companion- how to stop console companion from displaying what i'm doing

Hi,

You can change your online Status on PC via the Game Bar. Press and hold the Windows Key and
    tap G on the keyboard.

Or with an Xbox controller attached to the PC, access the Game Bar by pressing the
    Xbox button.

Depending on how the Game Bar is set up on the PC a number of Windows will be displayed. Showing as Online or Offline is available in the Xbox Social window. To configure the game bar to your liking, press the Overlay Menu, next
    to the time. This will allow you to change what Windows of the Game Bar are displayed.

Full information including a tutorial video can be found here: Customize Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
  4. HamdyPieces Win User

Xbox game bar [on pc]

All i had to do is update it, but thanks for trying to help!
  5. Harvestbuddy Win User

Xbox game bar [on pc]

Hey there! You can always Reset or Terminate the Game Bar and download it again from the Microsoft Store App. See if that helps! To Access the Reset/Terminate option, go to your computer Settings > Apps > Click on Xbox Game Bar > Advanced Features! Hope
    that helps!
  6. Neutral_MichaelC Win User

Xbox Game bar PC

have u considered using OBS. it is free.
Thema:

Xbox game bar [on pc]

1. Xbox game bar [on pc] - Similar Threads - game bar

2. So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...

in XboX Insiders
    So, which Xbox Game Bar is the latest? I just cant figure it out if is the Blue Icon One or...: [IMG] submitted by /u/lesly2316 [link] [comments]
  3. Game Bar automatically turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar automatically turns off: I've been trying to turn on the game bar from Windows Settings, but to no avail. Every time I change it, close it and open the Settings again, it has been forcibly turned off. I tried changing the...
  4. Dialogue is muffled when screen recording from Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Dialogue is muffled when screen recording from Game Bar: I have been screen recording my game play in Mass Effect 3 from Origin with the Game Bar. When I go back to view the videos, the voices during cut scenes are really muffled. I have tried fixing in...
  5. (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu

in XboX Insiders
    (BUG) Xbox Game Bar keeps resetting layout of widgets in this menu: [IMG] submitted by /u/ZainJamil679 [link] [comments]
  6. Xbox game bar displaying wrong game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar displaying wrong game?: Hi, I’m currently playing Watch Dogs 2, which I purchased through the Epic Games Store, but in the Xbox game bar the game is showing up as NBA 2K17. Any ideas why this might be?...
  7. Xbox game bar don't start with the system

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar don't start with the system: The xbox game bar on the windows 10 don't starting with the SO, only when I press win+G it load. How configure this for start with Windows? 367c362d-f701-4b0b-9b1a-a7902b5ff5cf
  8. XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Bar Windows 10 bugging out: So I basically tried using Xbox Game Bar after a week of keeping my system shut down, and now it refuses to work, I've tried repairing it, as well as resetting it, nothing works. The "Record Game...
  9. inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar

in XboX Insiders
    inaccurate FPS counter on xbox game bar: So i got the xbox game pass for pc a few weeks ago and have started to use the game bar more along side it but it was not till a few days ago that a mate pointed out the perfromance counter inside...
  10. Game bar recording everything.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar recording everything.: I have set game bar to record game audio only however it sees all applications as a game and records all audio. Is there a way i can set what game bar sees as a game and what it shouldn't??...