Xbox Game Bar Party Chat is constantly disconnecting me from parties

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Party Chat is constantly disconnecting me from parties in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; The Xbox Game Bar and the Xbox app on my iPhone 11 both randomly but consistently disconnect me from the party without telling me that I have left. It... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Garrett Huse, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Garrett Huse
    Garrett Huse Guest

The Xbox Game Bar and the Xbox app on my iPhone 11 both randomly but consistently disconnect me from the party without telling me that I have left. It doesn't happen every night but when it does happen, it won't let me stay in a party for more than 30 seconds. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game bar and repairing and restoring it but nothing is seeming to work. It's incredibly frustrating. I don't have the same problem on my Xbox One X so I don't think it can be an internet problem.

:)

Garrett Huse, Aug 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Garret

Sorry if I misunderstood but when you said Xbox game bar, are you referring to the game pass app?

Or is this happening on PC only?
    I ask this because you said it's happening with an iPhome 11

Would be great if you clarify a bit more that part

Thanks in advance, greetings from another Microsoft user
  3. Georges C. Win User

Game Bar Party Chat Constantly Disconnecting

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BrandanHolder, usually these server misconnections may be related to your internet, may be fluctuating, and also NAT, if it is not open this can impair your online gaming experience.

As you play on your PC, to see the status of your NAT, open the Xbox App Companion, then go to Network Settings, and your NAT type will appear.

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  4. AUSTIN PWER Win User

is windows10 xbox app not able to make parties anymore?

Party chat on Windows/Xbox App still works. An alternative is the Xbox game bar Party.

To bring up the Xbox game bar, Hold the Windows button and Press "G"

From there you will be able to initiate a Party and Much more!
  5. xBishix Win User

Sporadic "Disconnected from Xbox Live" messages.

I am having the same issue and it's starting to make me become very agitated. Sporadic disconnects from XBox live when I am not actively playing an online game. If I am playing a single player game, Skyrim for example, within 5 minutes I am disconnected
    from Live. If I am in a Party Chat I am disconnected from the chat but not Live. Then I have to reconnect to the Party. Or, my friend are booted from the party and not me...the party issues happen every 2-3 minutes or less sometimes. Starting to get very aggravating.
  6. SAFKASAFKA Win User

Xbox live

Now mid party chat its disconnecting me and my party
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Party Chat is constantly disconnecting me from parties - Similar Threads - Game Bar Party

2. Xbox game bar party not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar party not working: Basically when I join a party after a minute the party audio stops working and everybody goes completely silent. The party chat still shows I'm talking, but my friends are not. My friends told me...
  3. Game Bar Party Chat Constantly Disconnecting

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Bar Party Chat Constantly Disconnecting: I am constantly getting disconnected from parties. No idea how to fix this. I am in a party and then I can't hear the party talking. It cuts out abruptly. I get invited back to the party I'm...
  4. Background on Game Bar party

in XBoX on Windows
    Background on Game Bar party: I updated Xbox Game Bar do find when I join a party a weird background shows up, I have it set to minimal mode just I see a transparent gray block on background. Is there a way to get rid of this?...
  5. Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Drops Out or "Disconnects" With No Error Message - Only...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Windows 10 Xbox Game Bar Party Chat Drops Out or "Disconnects" With No Error Message - Only...: Before we go down the route of identifying my hardware, software and permissions... I have 2 other friends on Windows 10 PC who experience the exact same issues on vastly different PC...
  6. My account name and icon flash without audio input in Xbox Game Bar party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My account name and icon flash without audio input in Xbox Game Bar party chat: When I'm in anybody's party using open mic, my name and icon flash constantly when I'm not speaking and when my headset mic is muted. I can hear and talk to my friends without issue, and my...
  7. Error when joining/starting a party on Xbox Game Bar: "Something went wrong with your...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error when joining/starting a party on Xbox Game Bar: "Something went wrong with your...: I am a computer engineer with a computer science degree as well and I have tried everything to my knowledge to fix this issue so please don't answer the question with any of the following for...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Party Static

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Party Static: I have a problem with party members hearing a buzzing or static noise when I speak in the party on the Xbox Game Bar. I have tried changing the format of the sample rate to 16bit in the sound...
  9. Xbox Game Bar party chat problems.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar party chat problems.: Hello, I am having a couple problems with xbox game bar party chat on PC. I tried looking up some answers but it kept giving me answers to xbox one problems. Problems: 1. Super quiet in the...
  10. Party Chat through Xbox Companion App/Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Party Chat through Xbox Companion App/Game Bar: Problem: I recently purchased a Shure sm7b mic, cloud lifter, and goXLR mixer and set up a new PC to split game audio from party chat audio because I stream from an xbox one console through a...