Xbox game bar/ profile says I am playing NBA2k17 when playing watch dogs 2

Discus and support Xbox game bar/ profile says I am playing NBA2k17 when playing watch dogs 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been playing watch dogs 2 for a while, but only recently in 2021, this issue has started. I don't have NBA2K17 at all. Please can you fix this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tarven, May 3, 2021.

1. Tarven
    Tarven Guest

I have been playing watch dogs 2 for a while, but only recently in 2021, this issue has started. I don't have NBA2K17 at all.

Please can you fix this issue. This is very annoying.

:)

Tarven, May 3, 2021
  2. TheAce49 Win User

Watch Dogs install problem

when I installed my Watch Dogs game on my xbox 360 it installs but then it ask's for disk 2 all the game says on the Screen Loading and that's all it does
  3. OUgroundGAME Win User

Family Share wouldn't have worked.

The only people saying 10 playing at once are those against the feature. Those of us who were looking forward to it were under 1 of 2 impressions. 1) I'm playing Watch Dogs, 1 of the 10 can also play Watch Dogs or another game in my library while the other
    9 couldn't at that time. 2) I'm playing Watch Dogs, 1 of the 10 can play any other game in my library but that, while the other 9 couldn't at that time. Explain to me how that's any different than the current system. If I lend a disc, I can't play nor can
    anybody but who I loan it to. Except now neither of us have to drive to one another's house to give/take the disc.
  4. ProGAMERZXBOX Win User

Help me.

At the moment there is a free trial available for Watch dogs 2, the only option is to purchase watch dogs or play the free trial 👍
  5. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Game of the year 2012

Borderlands 2 is good, and I am enjoying it, but it is no Darksiders 2 or Sleeping Dogs. Sleeping Dogs is easily the best game I have played this year.
  6. DrierMoth365803 Win User

paid for xbox live earlier and try to play cod black ops 2 online and it wont let me

i have xbox live right now and i went to play call of duty black ops 2 on multiplayer online and my xbox home says that i am connected to xbox live but when i am going to play the game says that this profile is not allowed to play even though i already have
    it what do i DO !!!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar/ profile says I am playing NBA2k17 when playing watch dogs 2 - Similar Threads - game bar profile

2. How to remove xbox game bar?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to remove xbox game bar?: I don't need xbox game bar and have zero intertest on using it. Its taking up unnecessary space on my HD. Please tell me how to permanently remove the Xbox game bar, no space, actual removal of...
  3. Why is Game Bar So [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Game Bar So [mod removed]: Why is Game Bar So [mod removed] 63905b18-2e62-4838-88ab-c46f477a8783
  4. Game bar not recording full screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar not recording full screen: I play roblox as a window, not in full screen and whenever i capture the last 30 seconds of my game, the recording shows only in the top left corner of the screen. The rest is just black. I have...
  5. Game Bar not recording in game chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar not recording in game chat: I have an issue where game bar records everything except in game chat on my PC. I can hear myself, the game audio, people talking in my discord, but what I can't hear in the recordings are the...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Fill Screen Problems

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Fill Screen Problems: For some reason xbox game bar has stopped filling my recording to full screen. Here is what it looked like before and after: Before: [img] After: [img] 056852fc-7d0c-4d96-8eb3-ff646add4534
  7. XBOX GAME BAR não atende aos requisitos de hardware

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX GAME BAR não atende aos requisitos de hardware: Oii, gente meu pc é um Windows 10 PRO 20H2 Nome do dispositivo DESKTOP-8QP382S Processador Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2310 CPU @ 2.90GHz 2.90 GHz RAM instalada 8,00 GB Tipo de sistema Sistema...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Freezes and Crashes When I Click on a Profile: Pretty much what the subject says. Whenever I click on my profile or right-click another profile in the social tab, the game bar freezes and crashes. I have repaired, reset, and terminated the...
  9. Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on...: I go to game bar click settings cog click account click sign out the bar flashes to agree I clicked but nothing happens it just stays the same I can click it 1000 times and it won't sign me out....
  10. Wilst downloading profile the bar is stuck at game info.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wilst downloading profile the bar is stuck at game info.: Hi, I have been having problems with updating my 360. The update would get to about 97% and then error code. I resolved it by clearing the cache and download the update to a USB. Then I had a...