Xbox game bar record game in small screen

Discus and support Xbox game bar record game in small screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been recording clips and gameplay using Xbox game bar on pc for a while now ( I am playing MHW on Steam and using Xbox game bar to record... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hinikuna, Oct 18, 2020.

1. hinikuna
    hinikuna Guest

I have been recording clips and gameplay using Xbox game bar on pc for a while now ( I am playing MHW on Steam and using Xbox game bar to record gameplay), but recently whenever I play Monster Hunter World it records the gameplay in a small screen. All other
    games are fine, it is just MHW that is being recorded in a small screen. First pic is how it used to record, second one is how it's recording gameplay now. I've tried resetting and repairing, but nothing. Anyone know how to fix that?

Xbox game bar record game in small screen [​IMG]

Xbox game bar record game in small screen [​IMG]

:)

hinikuna, Oct 18, 2020
  2. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  3. SunshyingWaung Win User

Xbox game bar screen recorder

You mean you physically leave the PC or close the recorded app? As for as I know, game bar has a time limitation and the maximum recording length is 4-hour. You can check it under game settings. If it stops recording while not exceeding the maximum time
    limit, maybe you can try some other desktop screen recorder like
    RecMaster
  4. Vannec Win User

Disturbing messages from Xbox app

I think, during your trial to record, you may have hit the win+G button while a chrome window was active. This tells game bar to identify that app as a recordable game.

The reason why the messages persisted after you logged out is because the xbox app is searate from game bar--the feature that records the screen.
  5. XxXDragonLordXxX Win User

XBOX Game Bar for PC Not Working right

Non of that helped the first time you suggested it. i have no problem bring the game bar up, the problem i have is getting it to record.

I hit windows+G game bar pops up, i hit record it lags my screen and does not record.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar record game in small screen - Similar Threads - game bar record

2. windows 10 xbox game bar recording isnt working error -2110638577

in XBoX on Windows
    windows 10 xbox game bar recording isnt working error -2110638577: hey! I was recording a zoom call and using the game bar to record it. At first it was working fine and recording the screen and audio. Then, we moved into breakout rooms and it ended (assuming bc...
  3. Issues with PC Game Bar Recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Issues with PC Game Bar Recording: Hello, I have an issue that when I record my gameplay using the xbox game bar on pc by pressing Alt+Windows+G, it doesn't save my microphone Im using. I have the same mic with the system that in...
  4. Hey everyone. I am trying to record some recorded gameplay online using Game Bar but every...

in XboX Insiders
    Hey everyone. I am trying to record some recorded gameplay online using Game Bar but every...: I have done this before with no issues, now of all sudden, i am getting no sound, but what I want to screen record has sound. submitted by /u/dg327 [link] [comments]
  5. Can I record my desktop with Xbox Game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I record my desktop with Xbox Game bar?: The Xbox game bar allows me to record one application only, instead of recording my whole desktop. Is there anyway I can change that? Also, when I press the shortcut Windows Key+Alt+R it won't...
  6. xbox game bar record last 30 seconds recording shows black screen with audio only

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar record last 30 seconds recording shows black screen with audio only: xbox game bar recorded last 30 seconds but when i played the video it shows only black screen with audio only .But when i manually click the record button and records the game using xbox gamebar...
  7. How to change data rate of recording with xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change data rate of recording with xbox game bar?: My laptop always records video with high data rate(about 10 Mbps). So the video is too large. But unlike my laptop, my all desktop computers record with low data rate(about 2Mbps), so it's...
  8. XBOX Game bar at 5 minutes but recording only 30 seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game bar at 5 minutes but recording only 30 seconds: Why is it that when I record a gameplay with my settings at 5 minutes it only records 30 seconds? Please answer i could've gotten so many clips that I want to submit to youtubers....
  9. Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Voice Chat On PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Voice Chat On PC: I use the Xbox Game Bar to record clips of Modern Warfare. My problem is that it doesn’t record voice chat, it records the video and in game sound perfectly, just not voice chat. Is there a...
  10. How to change bitrate of recording with xbox game bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change bitrate of recording with xbox game bar?: My laptop always records video with high bitrate(about 10 Mbps). So the video is too large. But unlike my laptop, my all desktop computers record with low bitrate(about 2Mbps), so it's suitable...