Xbox Game Bar record last 30 seconds not working

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar record last 30 seconds not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I press Win+Alt+G to record the last 30 seconds it doesn't work for me. I tried changing the keybinds but it still won't work. But it works just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mystrllwhat, Aug 5, 2022.

1. mystrllwhat
    mystrllwhat Guest

When I press Win+Alt+G to record the last 30 seconds it doesn't work for me. I tried changing the keybinds but it still won't work. But it works just fine with regular recordings. I'm on Windows by the way.

:)

mystrllwhat, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

Hello!

My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

mystrllwhat, What would that "regular recordings" be exactly?

Go to your windows update and click on get updates

After updating

See which version is your windows this way, and tell me

The version consists of 4 digits

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402739...

And then go to the Microsoft Store, select More > Downloads & updates > Get updates.

Update everything in both places, and let me know if it works

Step 1: Press Windows + I to launch Windows 11 settings.

Step 2: Click Apps > Apps & Features.

Step 3: Enter Xbox Game Bar and press Enter key in the search box. Then click on the three dots > Advanced Options.

Step 4: To repair Xbox Game Bar, click on the Repair button as it is not working. If that doesn't help, click the Reset button.

I look forward to seeing if the error continues.
  3. SILKYJJ Win User

So nasty!

Just say "Xbox, Record That!" in order to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay! It's super easy and works pretty good.
  4. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

"XBOX record that" only recording 1 second clips??

DVR works fine for me...i like how it records the last 30 seconds that past rather than it starting when you say "xbox record that".
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox Game Bar not recording microphone audio when recording last 30 seconds

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Ignaciohdi, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You can click on the microphone button to enable external audio recording so you can add commentary or do a voiceover. (You'll still record internal audio either way.)

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/21/21222533/rec...

Check out this link, there's a tutorial of all the options to record with voice with the gamebar. :)
  6. eviltedi Win User

"Xbox Snap" Got me Killed

Why not just say Xbox record that, it would have recorded the last 30 seconds.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar record last 30 seconds not working - Similar Threads - Game Bar record

2. Xbox Game Bar will not record audio while recording device is being used by another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar will not record audio while recording device is being used by another...: I have Xbox Game Bar on my computer as I use it to record game clips, that gets pretty irritating to do if Xbox Game Bar won't record my microphone and only my friends'. I have all the settings...
  3. xbox game bar recording lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar recording lag: I just resetted my pc and launched xbox game bar, I tried to record with high quality setting and 60fps an it was very laggy before I reset my pc the xbox game bar app was recording very smoothly...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Audio Recording Not Working Properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Audio Recording Not Working Properly: I'm trying to clip lunar client (Minecraft) on my laptop. I have set the audio (via audio settings on game bar) to record only my game, however it is still recording my system sounds (e.g. game...
  5. Xbox PC Game Bar Recordings on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Bar Recordings on mobile: Hello ! I use my desktop PC very often, & to record clips I use the Xbox Game Bar. I have a lot of recordings on my PC, & I was wondering if there was any way I could view those recordings on...
  6. Xbox game bar recordings not saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar recordings not saving: Hello Spongebobs, I want to clear out that this is not an urgent problem, but I would enjoy if it was solved AHEM, so I was playing geometry dash verifying a level. So, I record it on Xbox...
  7. Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out: I use the "record last 30s" a lot and I noticed that if I tab out it just stops recording the audio permanently, in game as well, until I mute and unmute my mic. Why is this happening? EDIT: It...
  8. Xbox game bar recordings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar recordings: I had my captures folder saved to a harddrive that failed and now all of my clips are saved to the temp folder with no "captures" folder on the site. I don't know how to save these clips to a new...
  9. Xbox game bar recording glitchy when watching back

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar recording glitchy when watching back: Hello! Recently my xbox game bar recorder seems to be broken. Regardless of what game I play, if I play on fullscreen or not or how do I start the recording, every time I watch back the recording...
  10. When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording?

in XBoX on Windows
    When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording?: Title. There's an option to record the last 30 seconds, but then that's it, it doesn't seem like there's an option to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay and then continue the recording, so...