xbox game bar record last 30 seconds recording shows black screen with audio only

Discus and support xbox game bar record last 30 seconds recording shows black screen with audio only in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; xbox game bar recorded last 30 seconds but when i played the video it shows only black screen with audio only .But when i manually click the record... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arshak10, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Arshak10
    Arshak10 Guest

xbox game bar record last 30 seconds recording shows black screen with audio only

xbox game bar recorded last 30 seconds but when i played the video it shows only black screen with audio only .But when i manually click the record button and records the game using xbox gamebar it works.But recording last 30seconds not working .It only
    shows black screen with audio

:)

Arshak10, Oct 10, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Hello Arshak10,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing some issues recording clips with the Xbox Game Bar. To troubleshoot this, please visit the following page:

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar

I hope this helps.
  3. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Game clips have white screen with audio!

I've never had the screen go white on clips before. The things that happen to me in clips if where I hit record last 30 seconds but it'll only record like 5 seconds with no audio. Some games seem weird with the recording system to me.
  4. NFSJAY Win User

Recorded gameplay using Xbox Game Bar only shows black screen with audio?

I tried that but the recording still only shows a black screen. Audio is still good but the video is not.
  5. otakufangirl210 Win User

Recording last 30 seconds just records audio with a static screen

Hi there

Thank you to reaching out to xbox forums i am so sorry to hear you are having trouble with your recording system. i would recommend calling xbox support because it might be a problem with the hardware not working properly and they coud help you fix it without
    damaging it
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox One DVR Time

snap the dvr to the side of the screen, then you can record between 30 seconds and 5 minutes at a time, xbox record that command only records past 30 seconds as a way of recording an epic moment. remember to switch between programs you double tap the xbox
    button on the controller.
Thema:

1. xbox game bar record last 30 seconds recording shows black screen with audio only - Similar Threads - game bar record

2. Xbox Game Bar NOT Recording Audio Output AND Mic Input

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar NOT Recording Audio Output AND Mic Input: Hello, thank you for taking the time to read this post. I tried to use the Xbox Game Bar multiple times to screen record video, but it either records audio output only OR mic input (even though...
  3. Xbox Game Bar NOT Recording Both Audio Output AND Mic Input

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar NOT Recording Both Audio Output AND Mic Input: Hello, thank you for taking the taking to read this post. I tried to use the Xbox Game Bar multiple times to screen record video, but it either records audio output only OR mic input (even though...
  4. Why I cant open xbox game bar and record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cant open xbox game bar and record: I accidently delete a file name Gamedvr. I think it might be the reason why I cant open xbox game bar and record it. I will be grateful if someone help me figuring this out and fix this problem...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Mic Unless Notifications Turned On

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Mic Unless Notifications Turned On: Xbox Game Bar will record game audio and other people talking just fine when using the "Record last 30 seconds option", but will only record my mic if I use the manual record feature, or check the...
  6. Xbox Game Bar. Is there a way I can fix my recording size? as shown it records my game but...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar. Is there a way I can fix my recording size? as shown it records my game but...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Zechteri [link] [comments]
  7. xbox game bar recording

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game bar recording: hey so i am trying to record minecraft and other games on 60 fps for clipping stuff like fights with the xbox game bar because obs doesnt work anymore, and when i do it in fullscreen the fps on...
  8. How can I run Xbox Game Bar screen-recording on my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I run Xbox Game Bar screen-recording on my PC?: Hey Today, Lvr19 told me that he can record his screen with Xbox Game Bar. His PC is Intel Pentium n3700 with 4GB RAM and 1.6 GHz. I was stunned. My PC is Intel Core i3-2100 CPU 4GB RAM and...
  9. when i am opening game bar to record screen a error message appears saying "sorry this pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    when i am opening game bar to record screen a error message appears saying "sorry this pc...: [img] this is what appears when i try to record screen 217171b7-8bf0-437d-80ec-3cb35a32cfb2
  10. Xbox Game Bar Recording Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Recording Error: Hi, I have problem with my Xbox Game Bar. When I hit it to record, there is warning said "gaming feature aren't available for windows desktop or file explorer". It keep saying the warning even...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game bar recording black screen