Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video

Discus and support Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to record my league of legends games but it is acting faulty. It records fine, but when I go to watch what I recorded, the record bar with... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by babicaewa, May 27, 2022.

1. babicaewa
    babicaewa Guest

Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video

I am trying to record my league of legends games but it is acting faulty. It records fine, but when I go to watch what I recorded, the record bar with the "stop recording" button shows throughout the whole video and I do not know why. It is only happening on League of Legends and not my other games. I've attached a picture so hopefully you can better understand my situation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video [​IMG]

:)

babicaewa, May 27, 2022
  2. babicaewa Win User

ok thank you for your help!
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I'm thinking couple options more:

1. Try uninstalling the most recent windows update, just in case it is the one that is causing conflicts

2. If you're on Windows 11, downgrade to 10 and try again. Or do the opposite case if you're able to upgrade to 11.

3. Perform a clean boot keeping games and files on your actual Windows version, in that way you're going to have a clean installation of windows system. For all this, in the link below you can see steps:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

For option 3, you can try this workaround just to test:

Create a virtual machine with the same OS and version that you currently have, then try recording LoL on the virtual machine and see how it goes. It is working and none of the above works, this means best option will be perform the last option
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today mate

This is the first time that you try to record a video on league of legends?

Could you try this:
    Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for game bar app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Are you on windows 10 or 11 buddy?
  6. babicaewa Win User

Hello, Josef, I am doing ok, hopefully you are doing well. I just tried all of the things you suggested to try to fix the problem, however none of them worked. Would you maybe have any other suggestions I could try?
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar record section showing in the video when i don't want it in the video - Similar Threads - game bar record

2. Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out: I use the "record last 30s" a lot and I noticed that if I tab out it just stops recording the audio permanently, in game as well, until I mute and unmute my mic. Why is this happening? EDIT: It...
  3. Xbox game bar recordings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar recordings: I had my captures folder saved to a harddrive that failed and now all of my clips are saved to the temp folder with no "captures" folder on the site. I don't know how to save these clips to a new...
  4. Xbox game bar recording glitchy when watching back

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar recording glitchy when watching back: Hello! Recently my xbox game bar recorder seems to be broken. Regardless of what game I play, if I play on fullscreen or not or how do I start the recording, every time I watch back the recording...
  5. When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording?

in XBoX on Windows
    When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording?: Title. There's an option to record the last 30 seconds, but then that's it, it doesn't seem like there's an option to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay and then continue the recording, so...
  6. Xbox Game Bar Windows 11 Not recording or 30 second replay

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Windows 11 Not recording or 30 second replay: I've ben having this issue for ages. My recording and 30 second replay always used to work but all of a sudden it hasn't. I'm on windows 11 and whenever I try to record it comes up with the error...
  7. Low audio when recording with xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Low audio when recording with xbox game bar: When I was recording with only game audio, the volume of the clips are perfectly normal. However, I wanted to record my friend's voice from discord so I changed it to record all audio, and the...
  8. Xbox game bar and screen record problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar and screen record problems: I cannot open Xbox game bar even if I click windows and G. I also cannot screen record when playing a game. I have tried changing the shortcuts in settings but that doesn't work. I also tried...
  9. Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it: Hello, I like to use the "record last 30 second" feature of the xbox gamebar. However, if I'm playing a game and hit win+alt+G my mic will not be recorded. All the other audio is fine and is...
  10. XBox Game Bar Recorder

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    XBox Game Bar Recorder: I am trying to record my game and when I go to the XBox game bar to do so, the record buttons are grayed out. I used to record a lot a while ago and I liked how easy it was. All the settings are...