Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I find myself using the "record the last 30 seconds" option more often, but when I watch the recordings, I find one thing that bugs me. All the game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by [Evermore], May 1, 2021.

1. [Evermore]
    [Evermore] Guest

Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet

I find myself using the "record the last 30 seconds" option more often, but when I watch the recordings, I find one thing that bugs me. All the game audio has gone almost inaudible. Sounds that were loud and easy to discern in game are reduced to about a whisper. Only one thing was ever normal volume: the voice of my friends I was playing with. I tested to see if being in a voice chat changed anything or caused the rest to be so quiet, but to no avail. No matter what is on the rest of my computer, the game is super quiet in the recordings. Is there a reason for this that I have not discovered? Thank you for reading this.

:)

[Evermore], May 1, 2021
  2. [Evermore] Win User

I appreciate the response, although unfortunately none of the troubleshooting options managed to fix the problem. I want to clarify (since I may have been unclear) that the sound is only dull when watching the recording, but the game remains fine.
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

Hello there @[Evermore], I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! Please access the link below and follow the instructions provided to troubleshoot the issue.

The link: Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10 | Xbox Support

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  4. vFlare Win User

Xbox One "record that" 30 seconds forward or backwards??

Using the voice command "Xbox, record that" records the last 30 seconds of gameplay. Alternatively you can open the Game DVR by snapping it to the side and choose to record the future or up to the last 5 minutes of gameplay.
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Brand new blutooth xbox 360 head set voice output is too quiet?

Go to send someone a voice message and record you speaking (no need to send the message), when you have recorded it, select the playback option. Does the audio sound quiet to you when you play the message back?
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox Game Bar not recording microphone audio when recording last 30 seconds

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Ignaciohdi, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You can click on the microphone button to enable external audio recording so you can add commentary or do a voiceover. (You'll still record internal audio either way.)

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/21/21222533/rec...

Check out this link, there's a tutorial of all the options to record with voice with the gamebar. :)
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet - Similar Threads - Game Bar Record

2. The switch for recording clips using game bar turns itself off after closing the window.

in XBoX on Windows
    The switch for recording clips using game bar turns itself off after closing the window.: The game bar does not recognise any game that I am playing due to this switch not being able to be turned on. No matter where I look I cannot find a solution for this, a screenshot of the switch...
  3. Xbox Game Bar - Incomplete Clip Record

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Bar - Incomplete Clip Record: I used Xbox Game Bar to record my online lesson today. The video was being recorded for more than an hour and it was successfully recorded as it popped up a message that it was saved to my folder...
  4. Random static recording when record with xbox game bar when in game

in XBoX on Windows
    Random static recording when record with xbox game bar when in game: Sth like: Sus recording moments - Made with Clipchamp (streamable.com) It happen randomly, esecipally at long length videos where it have random static sound and it will automatically worn out...
  5. How do I prevent Xbox Game Bar from recording the wrong screen?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I prevent Xbox Game Bar from recording the wrong screen?: Sometimes when I'm recording a game, it records the wrong screen. I can't find anything online that can explain to me why this is happening, and it's really upsetting when I go to edit a recording...
  6. Xbox Game Bar record last 30 seconds not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar record last 30 seconds not working: When I press Win+Alt+G to record the last 30 seconds it doesn't work for me. I tried changing the keybinds but it still won't work. But it works just fine with regular recordings. I'm on Windows...
  7. Xbox Game Bar will not record audio while recording device is being used by another...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Bar will not record audio while recording device is being used by another...: I have Xbox Game Bar on my computer as I use it to record game clips, that gets pretty irritating to do if Xbox Game Bar won't record my microphone and only my friends'. I have all the settings...
  8. xbox game bar recording lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar recording lag: I just resetted my pc and launched xbox game bar, I tried to record with high quality setting and 60fps an it was very laggy before I reset my pc the xbox game bar app was recording very smoothly...
  9. Xbox Game Bar Audio Recording Not Working Properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar Audio Recording Not Working Properly: I'm trying to clip lunar client (Minecraft) on my laptop. I have set the audio (via audio settings on game bar) to record only my game, however it is still recording my system sounds (e.g. game...
  10. Xbox PC Game Bar Recordings on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox PC Game Bar Recordings on mobile: Hello ! I use my desktop PC very often, & to record clips I use the Xbox Game Bar. I have a lot of recordings on my PC, & I was wondering if there was any way I could view those recordings on...