XBox Game Bar Recorder

Discus and support XBox Game Bar Recorder in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am trying to record my game and when I go to the XBox game bar to do so, the record buttons are grayed out. I used to record a lot a while ago and I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by MarioTrees, May 30, 2022.

1. MarioTrees
    MarioTrees Guest

XBox Game Bar Recorder

I am trying to record my game and when I go to the XBox game bar to do so, the record buttons are grayed out. I used to record a lot a while ago and I liked how easy it was. All the settings are turned on to record.

:)

MarioTrees, May 30, 2022
  2. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Issues with Game Bar

Hi Raven,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with recording clips. Do you mind posting the exact error message you are seeing when attempting to record clips? Have you attempted to record clips in any other games using the Game Bar? For
    troubleshooting Game Bar, check out this article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Please let us know.
  4. XBF Meryem R Win User

Unale to find the screen recordings of Xbox

5. XBF John Win User

Xbox Game Bar Recordings

6. Vannec Win User

Disturbing messages from Xbox app

I think, during your trial to record, you may have hit the win+G button while a chrome window was active. This tells game bar to identify that app as a recordable game.

The reason why the messages persisted after you logged out is because the xbox app is searate from game bar--the feature that records the screen.
Thema:

XBox Game Bar Recorder

1. XBox Game Bar Recorder - Similar Threads - Game Bar Recorder

2. Xbox game bar recordings not saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar recordings not saving: Hello Spongebobs, I want to clear out that this is not an urgent problem, but I would enjoy if it was solved AHEM, so I was playing geometry dash verifying a level. So, I record it on Xbox...
  3. Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar does not record audio after tabbing out: I use the "record last 30s" a lot and I noticed that if I tab out it just stops recording the audio permanently, in game as well, until I mute and unmute my mic. Why is this happening? EDIT: It...
  4. Xbox game bar recordings

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar recordings: I had my captures folder saved to a harddrive that failed and now all of my clips are saved to the temp folder with no "captures" folder on the site. I don't know how to save these clips to a new...
  5. Xbox game bar recording glitchy when watching back

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar recording glitchy when watching back: Hello! Recently my xbox game bar recorder seems to be broken. Regardless of what game I play, if I play on fullscreen or not or how do I start the recording, every time I watch back the recording...
  6. When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording?

in XBoX on Windows
    When using Xbox game bar on PC, how do you record the last 30 seconds and continue recording?: Title. There's an option to record the last 30 seconds, but then that's it, it doesn't seem like there's an option to record the last 30 seconds of gameplay and then continue the recording, so...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Windows 11 Not recording or 30 second replay

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Windows 11 Not recording or 30 second replay: I've ben having this issue for ages. My recording and 30 second replay always used to work but all of a sudden it hasn't. I'm on windows 11 and whenever I try to record it comes up with the error...
  8. Low audio when recording with xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Low audio when recording with xbox game bar: When I was recording with only game audio, the volume of the clips are perfectly normal. However, I wanted to record my friend's voice from discord so I changed it to record all audio, and the...
  9. Xbox game bar and screen record problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game bar and screen record problems: I cannot open Xbox game bar even if I click windows and G. I also cannot screen record when playing a game. I have tried changing the shortcuts in settings but that doesn't work. I also tried...
  10. Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Bar "record last 30 seconds" doesn't record mic unless I manually toggle it: Hello, I like to use the "record last 30 second" feature of the xbox gamebar. However, if I'm playing a game and hit win+alt+G my mic will not be recorded. All the other audio is fine and is...