Xbox Game Bar Recording

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Recording in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello Goodnight. I recently set up the Xbox Game Bar to record the last minutes of my gameplay, but when I go to watch the recorded video it is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LuizHsb, May 5, 2021.

1. LuizHsb
    LuizHsb Guest

Xbox Game Bar Recording

Hello Goodnight.

I recently set up the Xbox Game Bar to record the last minutes of my gameplay, but when I go to watch the recorded video it is muted, in the settings in "audio to record" I put it to record "Game + microphone enabled", but I can't hear none

:)

LuizHsb, May 5, 2021
  2. marshalbr
    marshalbr New Member
    A great reason to start learning about software development.

3. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Issues with Game Bar

Hi Raven,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with recording clips. Do you mind posting the exact error message you are seeing when attempting to record clips? Have you attempted to record clips in any other games using the Game Bar? For
    troubleshooting Game Bar, check out this article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Please let us know.
  5. Vannec Win User

Disturbing messages from Xbox app

I think, during your trial to record, you may have hit the win+G button while a chrome window was active. This tells game bar to identify that app as a recordable game.

The reason why the messages persisted after you logged out is because the xbox app is searate from game bar--the feature that records the screen.
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

So, is it also saved on cloud ? what if i dont want to save on cloud can we make any changes?
    My PC recordings and videos don't automatically save to the cloud, I don't see a setting for it anywhere, so I assume you have to manually upload things from the PC to the cloud. If you open up the Xbox Console Companion app and go to captures section you
    should see two options "On this PC" and "On Xbox Live". Double check to see if any of your "On this PC" content is also is the "On Xbox Live" section.

In the meantime, I'll try to find out if there's a setting somewhere for ensuring you don't automatically sync captures from the PC.
  7. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

If you're referring to the Xbox Game Bar on PC, it saves to your hard drive as default. If you go to the Settings app on your PC, click on 'Gaming', and then on the side bar, click on 'Captures'. That will show you where the Xbox Game Bar recordings and
    screenshots are stored.
Thema:

Xbox Game Bar Recording

1. Xbox Game Bar Recording - Similar Threads - Game Bar Recording

2. Game bar not recording full screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar not recording full screen: I play roblox as a window, not in full screen and whenever i capture the last 30 seconds of my game, the recording shows only in the top left corner of the screen. The rest is just black. I have...
  3. Game Bar not recording in game chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar not recording in game chat: I have an issue where game bar records everything except in game chat on my PC. I can hear myself, the game audio, people talking in my discord, but what I can't hear in the recordings are the...
  4. I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record and clip with the xBox game bar: Hello I have 2 problems: 1- I can't record with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem 2- I can't clip with the Xbox Game bar (Win+G) Video of the problem And that's not helping me:...
  5. Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet: I find myself using the "record the last 30 seconds" option more often, but when I watch the recordings, I find one thing that bugs me. All the game audio has gone almost inaudible. Sounds that...
  6. Xbox game bar won't record no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar won't record no matter what I do: I only get the "We can't record right now. Try again later." message thingy and no explanation at all. I've searched for this a lot but still can't find the reason. I have tried reinstalling,...
  7. I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar!: I can't record my screen through the xbox game bar! I tried to several times but it only appears a message saying that " it is not possible to do it at the moment, you should do try it later"....
  8. Xbox game bar record not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar record not working: When I try to record Arma III (Modded) I get error code 0x80070003. Anyone know what this is and how to fix it? It has no issue recording other things such as my browser or discord so I assume...
  9. Xbox Game Bar audio recording retardation.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar audio recording retardation.: Whenever I record my games using the Xbox Game Bar tool the audio has some retardation with the video, I chose to record all audio from my computer because apparently it doesn't recognize all...
  10. Wireless Mic not being recorded by game bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless Mic not being recorded by game bar?: I recently purchased a new wireless headset. The mic works in every app and is set as the default device for both my computer and game bar. However when I record with game bar the mic is not...