Xbox game bar recordings are too bright!

Discus and support Xbox game bar recordings are too bright! in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; When I record or record past few seconds with xbox game bar, the video is always too bright for some reason, does someone know why and how to fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by WolfyGameYT, Nov 26, 2021.

1. WolfyGameYT
    WolfyGameYT Guest

When I record or record past few seconds with xbox game bar, the video is always too bright for some reason, does someone know why and how to fix this?

What it should look like:

Xbox game bar recordings are too bright! [​IMG]

What it looks like when recorded:

Xbox game bar recordings are too bright! [​IMG]

:)

WolfyGameYT, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi WolfyGameYT! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When have you started to present this situation?

Complete given below directions to reset the app in Windows

Step 1: Open the Settings app. This can be done by clicking its icon in the Start menu or simultaneously pressing Windows logo + I.

Step 2: Click the Apps category icon and then click Apps & features to see all installed apps as well as classic desktop programs.

Step 3: Click on the app that you want to reset to see the Advanced options link. Click on the same (advanced options link).

Step 4: Finally, click the small Reset button. When you click the Reset button, you will find a small dialog box with “This will permanently delete the app’s data on this device, including your preferences and sign-in details.” Click the Reset button in the opened dialog box to reset the app.

Step 5: Once the Reset is done, you will see a check sign next to the Reset button. And restart the Pc
  3. Forsaken Banter Win User

Recording for youtube

4. MetalGearFloppy Win User

graphical glitch on GTA V at night

BTW, mines set to about 1/10th of the brightness bar... Nighttime is really dark, but that's how it's meant to be.... Sunrise and sunset look SO much better too.
  5. Zackary_2 Win User

Having a peculiar issue with the Windows 10 Xbox App

Me too I've looked forever and still haven't found any research about it. The only reason why I installed the Xbox app was to pause my game bar recording...
  6. SweetTeriyaki Win User

Is the game to bright to anyone.

I found that is was a bit bright too and just adjusted the in game brightness.
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar recordings are too bright! - Similar Threads - game bar recordings

2. Game bar recording not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar recording not working: I'm on pc and trying to record dragon ball fighterz with xbox game bar, and when I look at the recording it only shows a bit as the video and the rest of the video is just black, content is only...
  3. Xbox game bar recording stops randomly, how to find back the video?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar recording stops randomly, how to find back the video?: I'm pretty sure I have set up everything correctly, and the recording is working initially. However halfway through the recording, the program just stops randomly and there is nothing shown in...
  4. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 only recorded the first 6 seconds even when the file name and...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10 only recorded the first 6 seconds even when the file name and...: Hello everyone, I started to have some problems with the Xbox Game Bar yesterday. I record online lectures using the game bar and didn't have problems before. However, it only recorded the...
  5. Game bar recording in small window

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game bar recording in small window: [img] As you can see in this photo, gamebar is not recording properly which is very weird. I'm being forced to use OBS instead. The game is being played in 1440P, the video records in 1440P...
  6. Game Bar doesn't record microphone on 'all' but it does on 'game'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Bar doesn't record microphone on 'all' but it does on 'game': Hey everyone! The title may be a bit confusing, but i need some help. I want to clip some thing in games when I play with my friends. When I'm playing alone and my recording settings are put on...
  7. Xbox Game Bar Not Letting Me Record/Capture

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Not Letting Me Record/Capture: Hi. Recently, I've noticed whenever I try to record or capture on the Xbox Game Bar, it doesn't let me. The record button is greyed out. I've tried to repair the app, reset the app and download...
  8. Xbox Game Bar captures recording at the wrong resolution and with a black outer layer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar captures recording at the wrong resolution and with a black outer layer.: This is only happening with Forza Horizon 5 but here's an image of a clip. [img] 3ab1933a-004c-413e-bb52-ffbe5a64e6d0
  9. Xbox Game Bar recording: Microphone turning off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar recording: Microphone turning off: I had this issues for so many time I gave up. But now I want to know why it isn't workin. Here's the problem. Everytime I start recording using the xbox game bar, my microphone turns itself off...
  10. Capture (Take Screenshot / Start Recording) options disabled in XBox Game Bar after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Capture (Take Screenshot / Start Recording) options disabled in XBox Game Bar after...: Computer Configuration Lenovo Legion Y740, Intel core i7 9750H, 17.3" 144Hz GSync, RTX 2080MQ, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Windows 11 Home 21H2 (Build 22000.258) Xbox Game Bar Version: 5.721.9022.0...