Xbox Game Bar Save Location

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar Save Location in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I've accidently moved my capture location into my D;/ drive's root, how can I fix this? Thanks c0a0964d-0813-45a5-8b6b-b3c337cf7f21 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GamingStick, Nov 20, 2021.

1. GamingStick
    GamingStick Guest

Hi, I've accidently moved my capture location into my D;/ drive's root, how can I fix this?
    Thanks

:)

GamingStick, Nov 20, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

game bar save location

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Are you saying your new captures are being saved in the path you mentioned?

Have you tried to create a folder called ''captures'' in the desired drive location?
  3. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

All you need to do is move the Captures folder to the hard drive you want it to be. Click cut in the folder and paste in the path you want.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

I can't stream on mixer and screenshot window is empty

Hi Ma Ho,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

As you have stated, broadcasting directly to Mixer has been removed from the Xbox Game Bar in a recent update for the Game Bar. There is no indication the feature will come back to the Game Bar, so as of now the feature is gone for good to make room for
    other more requested features.

As far as why your captures are not showing in that window, have you restarted your PC and checked the Microsoft Store app if there are any recent updates for Xbox Game Bar? Have you tried changing the location of where the captures are saved?

Be sure to let us know!
  5. SamQY Win User

Does not have to option to swap emails for halo infinite login

Try this.

Navigate to your local AppData's webcache folder at C:\Users\YourUserNameHere\AppData\LocalLow\MCC\Saved\webcache

Alternatively, paste this into your explorer window bar: %userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\MCC\Saved\webcache

Delete all files in this location

Launch the game

Sign into the preferred Xbox network account and allow the app to access your info
  6. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Xbox Game Bar to record

If you're referring to the Xbox Game Bar on PC, it saves to your hard drive as default. If you go to the Settings app on your PC, click on 'Gaming', and then on the side bar, click on 'Captures'. That will show you where the Xbox Game Bar recordings and
    screenshots are stored.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar Save Location - Similar Threads - Game Bar Save

2. Xbox Game Bar "Enable" option not saving

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar "Enable" option not saving: Hello, as the title partially describes, I am unable to get the Xbox Game Bar app to work properly once installed: with "work properly" I mean that it will launch if I look it up through the...
  3. Game bar screen capture didn't save in Capture folder/ lost

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar screen capture didn't save in Capture folder/ lost: I recorded a meeting using the Gamebar screen capture and it should have been saved automatically to the capture folder. However, the most important clip is nowhere to be found while other clips I...
  4. Screen blacked out & XBox Game Bar didn't save my recording

in XBoX on Windows
    Screen blacked out & XBox Game Bar didn't save my recording: Hi, About 57 mins into the recording, the screen blacked out (recording was on the whole time) and when it came to, nothing was saved in my captures. Is there any way to recover my recording?...
  5. game bar save location

in XBoX on Windows
    game bar save location: I accidentally deleted video file and now save directory is C:\Users\infor\AppData\Local\Temp. And a don't know how to chang it back. 55eca9d8-2f71-44d7-b80f-14eaa04bce49
  6. Incredibly Hard Difficulties Changing Xbox Game Bar Capture Save Location

in XBoX Accessibility
    Incredibly Hard Difficulties Changing Xbox Game Bar Capture Save Location: Hi, A quick backstory, my SSD was running out of space so I decided I wanted to move the default save location of my Xbox Game Bar captures to my HDD. So, I went to properties of the Captures...
  7. Xbox Game Bar settings not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar settings not saving: My game bar will not launch on the desktop or any of the games I run (both from the Windows Store and from other sources like Steam). When I try and toggle game bar on from the settings and from...
  8. Xbox Game Bar didn't save and lost my video.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar didn't save and lost my video.: I 100% sure that the program is recording, but suddenly it is stop recording like an error and I can't find my video in the folder. I want to know that I can recover the video? The program have...
  9. Game Bar screen recording randomly stopped and didn't save file

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar screen recording randomly stopped and didn't save file: I was screen recording a game with Game Bar on my laptop and it was working fine for 2 hours. Not even a minute before I was going to stop the recording it randomly stop and an error came up. It...
  10. I can't change the Xbox Game Bar Capture Save folder anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't change the Xbox Game Bar Capture Save folder anymore: Hi guys! I like Game bar a lot. Because it's so easy to use and cause no problem I've heard from internet source. Whatever, now I got a trouble to shoot :( Recently I changed the Capture save...