Xbox Game Bar "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio...

Discus and support Xbox Game Bar "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to use the Xbox Game Bar on PC to talk with some friends on Xbox, however it keeps saying "Something went wrong with your microphone, try... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AwesomeBrain, May 23, 2022.

1. AwesomeBrain
    AwesomeBrain Guest

Xbox Game Bar "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio...

I am trying to use the Xbox Game Bar on PC to talk with some friends on Xbox, however it keeps saying "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio settings". The Xbox Game Bar is detecting my audio in my settings.

I am unsure exactly why this is happening, any feedback is greatly appreciated!

:)

AwesomeBrain, May 23, 2022
  2. LeavingReality8 Win User

Something went wrong with your party.

I'm having the same exact problem. I tried inviting him to my party but apparently it says I'm offline and it wont let him join.

It also just happened to me roughly 15 minutes ago
  3. Flannel Warrior Win User

haveing the same exact problem as well, started about 20 minutes ago.
  4. LeavingReality8 Win User

I'm having the same exact problem. I tried inviting him to my party but apparently it says I'm offline and it wont let him join.
  5. tbone3737 Win User

Same thing happened to me about 15 minutes ago.
  6. tbone3737 Win User

This is my chat with them. it fixed it! try it out-

Alright thank you. On your Xbox One, Please go to Settings>>All Settings>>Disc & Blu-ray>>Blu-ray>>Persistent Storage>>Clear.

After that, please press and hold the power button of the Xbox for 5-10 seconds until it completely turns OFF. Then please unplug the power supply.

After a minute, please turn ON the Xbox console. It should work then.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Bar "Something went wrong with your microphone, try changing your party audio... - Similar Threads - Game Bar Something

2. Game Bar randomly leaves party without knowing

in XboX Insiders
    Game Bar randomly leaves party without knowing: Has anyone been running into an issue where game bar just makes you randomly leave a party but you wouldn't know you left until your friends invite you back? submitted by /u/PHAZN__ [link]...
  3. new Game bar version freezes PC & doesn't show icons on the volume widget, version...

in XboX Insiders
    new Game bar version freezes PC & doesn't show icons on the volume widget, version...: I'm on the Beta Build. I use my PC to play games while I listen to music & talk with my friends, it's very difficult to do that in the new Game bar version mainly because of 2 issues: It freezes...
  4. xbox game bar does not record MY voice when i clip something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar does not record MY voice when i clip something: Hello, thank you for everything on the Xbox game bar, but I have two question So, to give context first, I use discord while playing with my friends and talk on discord. But the issue comes when...
  5. Xbox Game Bar (Something went wrong please try again later)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Game Bar (Something went wrong please try again later): for about 2 months now my Xbox game bar has stopped working completely when trying to start/join a party. when I attempt to join I stay connecting and it tells me "something went wrong please try...
  6. Something is wrong with xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Something is wrong with xbox game bar: When I press "Windows + G" which normally brings up the game bar, but wait a sec, xbox social somehow disappeared what am i supposed to do please helppppp. Also im using windows 11....
  7. 'Something went wrong with your Microphone' When in a party in xbox game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    'Something went wrong with your Microphone' When in a party in xbox game bar: I am using a jabra headset that I use for everything on my MSI laptop running windows 10. When I try to get in a party with friends it says "Something went wrong with your microphone, check your...
  8. Something is wrong with the xbox game bar recording.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Something is wrong with the xbox game bar recording.: So, when I try recording a game like Roblox. The result of the recording is not what I expected. The cropping of the video is horrible. [img] b346a6ec-ae01-4b17-9090-131b39c1f75e
  9. Trying to record something, but Xbox Game Bar refuses to work. (PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to record something, but Xbox Game Bar refuses to work. (PC): I've tried to turn on the 'Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar' setting, but it never, ever saves, even if I just change the page in settings. Anyone have a fix for this?...
  10. Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again later

in XBoX on Windows
    Game bar parties not working 0x00000000 something went wrong try again later: Hi, so i built my pc yesterday and updated my game bar to have the party chat. Problem is every time I try to start a party or join my friends party, it says to try again later because something...