Xbox game bar still opens when I press home on my controller when playing cloud

Discus and support Xbox game bar still opens when I press home on my controller when playing cloud in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; It gives me the pop-up "When pressing [home] in a cloud gaming session it opens cloud controls. Press [Windows] + G to open game bar." This is all fine... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/colbol12, Aug 1, 2021.

1. /u/colbol12
    /u/colbol12 Guest

It gives me the pop-up "When pressing [home] in a cloud gaming session it opens cloud controls. Press [Windows] + G to open game bar." This is all fine and good if it just opened cloud controls when I press home, it still opens game bar and that pop-up every single time.

submitted by /u/colbol12
    [link] [comments]

/u/colbol12, Aug 1, 2021
  2. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Black screen on my first boot

Do you see anything at all when you press the white Home button on the controller? Sometimes when I start my Xbox One up, I get a black screen and I have to press the white Home button which will open the side bar menu. Then I press Home and it brings
    up the home screen. It's very strange but I get this black screen sometimes too.
  3. Ahmedaboouf Win User

Black screen on my first boot

Do you see anything at all when you press the white Home button on the controller? Sometimes when I start my Xbox One up, I get a black screen and I have to press the white Home button which will open the side bar menu. Then I press Home and it
    brings up the home screen. It's very strange but I get this black screen sometimes too.
    Nothing at all
  4. Hellz Alphess Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller Issues

Both my controllers home button do not work. I can not go to the home screen if in a game, nor can I open the side bar in order to make GameDVRs or check anything when playing a game. I have even tried using xbox one smart glass controller feature and even
    then the home button on there doesn't work either. I have tried a few the suggestions about holding the home button and everything and NOTHING has worked at all.
  5. Vitor Rebeque Win User

Xbox Console Companion

I have this, and when i press the xbox button the app open and close, together with the game bar
  6. RobedJewbacca47 Win User

Problems with notifications

I also cannot uninstall or install games or apps. Also, when I hold the home button on the controller. It does not go to the options of shutting down the console or controller. But instead opens the side bar to the left.
Thema:

1. Xbox game bar still opens when I press home on my controller when playing cloud - Similar Threads - game bar still

2. Can I use Xbox Game Bar "Performance" Feature with Windows 10 21H1 (build 19043.1165) ?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I use Xbox Game Bar "Performance" Feature with Windows 10 21H1 (build 19043.1165) ?: I only found this statement in an article from 2019: "Thanks everyone who tried out and shared feedback about the performance visualizations we added to the game bar with Build 17692. We’re...
  3. Xbox game bar spotify widget not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar spotify widget not working: Basically the spotify widget won't let me control the spotify app, it juat keeps showing the open spotify button, which works too lol. I have already linked spotify to the game bar and I tried...
  4. Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar: hey i need some help can someone help me because i can't find xbox game bar setting on captures like this, so can someone help me plsss?? [Mod removed] 94d3e345-cd9b-4dd7-b123-9133ad8807ad
  5. Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar: Hi, I’m having an issue with Xbox game bar it’s not showing the games I’m playing and I cannot figure out why, I’ve tried resetting Xbox game bar I’ve tried uninstalling it and still nothing…....
  6. Windows 10 - Xbox game bar - Xbox social not signing in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 - Xbox game bar - Xbox social not signing in: I am not sure it is worth the effort to resolve this, but here is a last attempt to do so by pinging the community. Problem: Xbox Gamebar, click Sign In (Xbox Social), it blinks and does nothing....
  7. Moving the Xbox game bar record buttons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Moving the Xbox game bar record buttons: Hi, Just like the title says. I want to move the gray box where the red record icon shows up when recording game footage. It covers essential info in games... fe521855-6989-4e5d-8fce-1b76b39c777b
  8. [xbox game bar] Old deleted files still populated in the "shortcut" list

in XBoX on Windows
    [xbox game bar] Old deleted files still populated in the "shortcut" list: Greetings !! It is four days now I'm trying to locate where the application stores the shortcuts to the deleted old clips recorded using the game bar. The application works but I think it is the...
  9. Game Bar's "Record game audio only" not working. Friend's voices still being recorded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar's "Record game audio only" not working. Friend's voices still being recorded...: When I record games through the game bar, I have my own mic muted and the "record game audio only" selected in the capture settings. However my friends' voices on Discord are still recorded. How...
  10. Old version of Xbox Game Bar still active after installing new version

in XBoX on Windows
    Old version of Xbox Game Bar still active after installing new version: I have updated to the latest windows 10 release and rebooted several times, but an older version of the Xbox Game Bar loads even though the new shows as installed. I ran the Windows Troubleshooter...