Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record

Discus and support Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I was recording my class for school and the last hour of class was being recorded when my computer when blank the recording stopped . I started a new... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by vindramaharaj, May 21, 2021.

1. Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record

I was recording my class for school and the last hour of class was being recorded when my computer when blank the recording stopped . I started a new recording but the previous recording was lost . How can i retreieve it?

:)

vindramaharaj, May 21, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

3. K9Calvin Win User

Microsoft Mahjong freezing

Launching from a full screen on a Surface Pro
  4. さよちrt。 Win User

xbox game bar video çekmiyor [Translate] Xbox Game Bar Video Reception

• If nothing happens when you press the Windows logo key
      + G, check your Xbox Game Bar settings. Open the
      Start menu, and select Settings >
      Gaming and make sure Record game clips, screenshots, and broadcast using Xbox Game Bar is
      On.
    • If Xbox Game Bar doesn’t appear for a full-screen game, try keyboard shortcuts: Press the
      Windows logo key + Alt +
      R to start recording a clip, then press it again to stop. You’ll see the screen flash when the recording starts and ends.

Troubleshoot Xbox Game Bar on Windows 10
    I did everything but still not recording. I can take screen shot with game bar but can't record video.

Im pressing button but nothing happens
  5. Coreysito Win User

Can't find nor install the app on surface 2

Hello ValuedNebula8,

Let's try and see if we can find the game on the Surface Pro 2. Press the Windows key so that you are on the screen with the live tiles and not on the desktop. Start typing Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the automatic search bar will open and it should
    find the game as you're being told it's already installed. Right click on the tile that appears in the search bar and select "Pin to Start".

If the game doesn't appear in the search, please let me know. Thank you,
  6. MarvinB0108 Win User

HELP!!! Bingo app crashed on startup.

i'm having the same problem on my surface pro 3. Tried all the above, but it still crashes and won't start. I did the screen resolution change and it works. Need to fix it so it works with the surface pro 3 native resolution. It's a pain having to change
    the screen resolution every time I want to play.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game bar Surface pro screen record - Similar Threads - Game bar Surface

2. Xbox game bar achievement notification wrong language

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar achievement notification wrong language: Hello. I'm playing Halo master chief collection on steam. It runs just fine.. But the xbox game bar achievement notification is in Danish. I would like it in English please. My system is set to...
  3. I have problem in xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    I have problem in xbox game bar: I have a problem with the Xbox game bar I am trying to post in the looking for a group but I can't and there is a message below create post button that says ' there was a problem for posting your...
  4. Проблема с Xbox Game Bar / Problem with the Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Проблема с Xbox Game Bar / Problem with the Xbox Game Bar: Здравствуйте, недавно делал запись экрана и на следующий день появилась одна проблема. Каждый раз, как я открываю игру у меня в правой части экрана выходит уведомление о фоновой записи микрофона,...
  5. Recent players list Game Bar and Xbox App

in XBoX on Windows
    Recent players list Game Bar and Xbox App: Recent players list is not showing up on the Game Bar nor in the Xbox App on my main gamertag. But on an alternative account I have, recent players list is there.. Why? Is it possible to...
  6. Xbox Game bar Party Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game bar Party Issue: When people invite me or i try to start a party with someone-Something went wrong try again later- and then I can't connect to the party. d2434284-5f13-4e61-9cdb-338115a101b8
  7. Xbox game bar can't re-enable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game bar can't re-enable: Hi! So I disabled xbox game bar and now I can't enable it. I go to enable xbox game bar in settings and it works but when I close settings and re-open it its gone again. (the app doesn't work even...
  8. Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar recorder audio issue: Hi there, I don't play games much anymore, but up until recently, I really enjoyed the Xbox Game Bar for recording my Dell XPS laptop screen. I am studying and I record the video tutorials, so...
  9. Moving Xbox Game Bar captures to Xbox companion app (Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Moving Xbox Game Bar captures to Xbox companion app (Windows 10): Hi everyone, I’m having a hard time figuring out how to move game bar captures on my windows 10 pc to the Xbox mobile application so I can view my captures on the go. I download games through...
  10. How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I make unistalled games stop showing up on the left bar on Xbox app for Windows 10...: Hello, it's the first time I'm using this forum, which means I might have made some mistakes choosing which category to post this call for help. English is not my native language, sorry for any...