xbox game bar voice chat not working.

Discus and support xbox game bar voice chat not working. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; My Xbox game bar voice chat doesn't work. It has only worked twice since I got my new laptop in April of this year (Alienware x14 with windows 11). I... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by chriswatson17, Aug 1, 2022.

1. xbox game bar voice chat not working.

My Xbox game bar voice chat doesn't work. It has only worked twice since I got my new laptop in April of this year (Alienware x14 with windows 11). I have tried several different YouTube fixes and have tried tech support many times to no avail, if anyone knows how to fix this please help!

:)

chriswatson17, Aug 1, 2022
  2. MaeMagz Win User

No Game Audio through Headset/Earphones After Controller Update

Try opening your Xbox menu by pressing the home button on your controller, then clicking "audio". There should be a volume bar for game vs voice chat below the regular audio bar. Moving this bar to the right makes the game louder and voice chat quieter,
    moving it to the left makes voice chat louder and the game quieter. Hope this helps!
  3. Radiant Sword X Win User

I was banned from voice chat?

This is not about the forums. It's the voice chat. When I tried to join voice chat in Game Bar, it closes. When I tried to join voice chat from my Xbox App mobile, it reveals an error.
  4. Cam1492 Win User

xbox game bar: voice chat not working

have you tried connecting using console companion?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this CHRISWATSON17

Please tell me briefly which troubleshooting steps you have done so far to fix this, in that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed

I'll be waiting for your reply, greetings from another Microsoft user
  6. SABDOM Win User

Xbox Game Bar Voice Chat

Thema:

1. xbox game bar voice chat not working. - Similar Threads - game bar voice

2. xbox game bar does not record MY voice when i clip something

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game bar does not record MY voice when i clip something: Hello, thank you for everything on the Xbox game bar, but I have two question So, to give context first, I use discord while playing with my friends and talk on discord. But the issue comes when...
  3. Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue: Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat 'The selected microphone could not be found' despite mic being picked up by windows. Have already reset the app and PC is latest version....
  4. Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar "Record the last 30 seconds" option makes all audio but voice extremely quiet: I find myself using the "record the last 30 seconds" option more often, but when I watch the recordings, I find one thing that bugs me. All the game audio has gone almost inaudible. Sounds that...
  5. Game Voice Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Voice Not Working: Xbox Game Bar Missing "Xbox Chat" Widget and "Party Chat" Settings: I have two PCs. On one of them the Xbox Game Bar is missing the "Xbox Chat" widget, and the "Party Chat" settings. This seems to prevent games like Sea of Thieves from using voice chat. This is...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - Voice problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Bar - Voice problem: Hi everyone. I record with the game bar application because it is optimal. My problem is that before the update I was recording the game and you could hear my friends voice, talking in records...
  7. My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar

in XBoX on Windows
    My friend's voice from Discord doesn't get recorded via xbox game bar: I have checked all default boxes like many topics say, restarted laptop, checked if that it happens in every game, and it still does no matter what, however, even NVIDIA Share aka Shadowplay can't...
  8. Game Bar's "Record game audio only" not working. Friend's voices still being recorded...

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar's "Record game audio only" not working. Friend's voices still being recorded...: When I record games through the game bar, I have my own mic muted and the "record game audio only" selected in the capture settings. However my friends' voices on Discord are still recorded. How...
  9. Xbox game bar voice chat not working.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar voice chat not working.: So me and my cousin have been having problems with voice chat lately. For some reason he can hear me and I cant hear him. I invited a other friend and I couldn't hear him either. But my cousin and...
  10. Game Bar voice chat not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar voice chat not working: When I accept a party invite from my friends on Xbox it shows them as disconnected on my pc. They cant hear me and I cant hear them. My name lights up when I talk but nothing is muted and they can...